What's new

Just in: IAF Jaguar crashes near Allahabad. Both pilots eject safely.

I have a feeling IAF is doing this on purpose, crashing 40 year old jets, so that it creates an uproar and a pressure is built up on government to acquire new ones.

I mean, when I was a little kid, sometimes I used to purposefully lose a cricket bat or a ball so that I can get a new one !

I am sorry but even after you have grown up, you appear to still think like a Kid.

I have a feeling IAF is doing this on purpose, crashing 40 year old jets, so that it creates an uproar and a pressure is built up on government to acquire new ones.

I mean, when I was a little kid, sometimes I used to purposefully lose a cricket bat or a ball so that I can get a new one !
If India is crashing jets on purpose then they are depriving millions of hungry poor people. that jet they crash could feed an entire village for months!

If India is crashing jets on purpose then they are depriving millions of hungry poor people. that jet they crash could feed an entire village for months!
in pakistan people ate fighter jets!!??? so that is why when a drone was crashed in a village in pakistan, villagers taken the parts. when pakistani officials reach the spot, noting was left.

I am sorry but even after you have grown up, you appear to still think like a Kid.

Don't be sorry!! You just told me that I have discovered the secret of staying young forever! Why shall you be sorry ? :lol::lol:

How does a jet taste ? Do you need pickles with it ?:lol::lol:

I know how things works in IAF .The fault is not always the pilot actually out of every 10 crashes ,it been established 1 is due to pilot error ,while 7 is due to Ground tech issues rest 2 is miscellaneous .(Don't ask me from where do I get this report). Talking about ground tech which mainly consist of JCO and Airmen are the main culprit including the engineer officer.Reason:
>Most of JCO/Airmen promoted due to undue favour they get from engineer officer not because of their work.
>Even the so called technical exam held for promotion is rigged ,and mass copying is been done with the help of supervisor which again a JCO.
>All you need to do is water officer kitchen garden,drop their kids to their respective school and always say Yes to these dumb **** engineers innovative suggestion.

hahaha guys... i meant to say the cost of the jet is enough to feed entire village for months. not the jet itself. lol

You could be right。The pilots manning the doomed jets all always manage to survive。

You could be right。The pilots manning the doomed jets all always manage to survive。
Ohh I'll attribute that to good ejection seats. Anyways, these are all wild speculations.

hahaha guys... i meant to say the cost of the jet is enough to feed entire village for months. not the jet itself. lol

Of course. Just joking..:lol:
However, you will agree to the fact that nobody buys a jet with the purpose of crashing it in mind. If such a wild scenario appears, then it appears later on and that too a very remote possibility.

without fighting you will lose your squadron.

Goodness then Pilot ejected safely.

in pakistan people ate fighter jets!!??? so that is why when a drone was crashed in a village in pakistan, villagers taken the parts. when pakistani officials reach the spot, noting was left.

arre bhaiya this does not make any argument. Your jets are crashing like, falling mosquitoes after Mortin spray .. :)

Ohh I'll attribute that to good ejection seats. Anyways, these are all wild speculations.

Of course. Just joking..:lol:
However, you will agree to the fact that nobody buys a jet with the purpose of crashing it in mind. If such a wild scenario appears, then it appears later on and that too a very remote possibility.

No。no。no。

Indian pilots eject at the 1st sign of the slightest trouble。

They are mentally trained to abandon their costly jets in return for the safety of bodies and souls。

No。no。no。

Indian pilots eject at the 1st sign of the slightest trouble。

They are mentally trained to abandon their costly jets in return for the safety of bodies and souls。

So, they do that without an ejection seat ? Old school ?

arre bhaiya this does not make any argument. Your jets are crashing like, falling mosquitoes after Mortin spray .. :)

your jets are falling because gov. don't buy new jets for air force. they are still flying outdated jets like mig-27, mig 21, and jagurs... even the original manufactures stopped the production of these jets decades ago, you know in other countries, mig-21 is in museum. in india it is still operational in the IAF.

CHmVYtUUAAAJfwP.jpg

CHmVYlUUwAMRfi_.jpg

CHmbgyMW8AIbvLC.jpg

Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
16-June-2015 10:01 IST

Indian Air Force (IAF) Jaguar Trainer Aircraft CrashesOne IAF Jaguar trainer aircraft took off at 0725 hrs from Allahabad and crashed 13 Kms South- East of Allahabad, today. The aircraft was on a training sortie and both the pilots ejected safely at about 0847 hrs. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered to investigate into the cause of the accident.

Group Captain Amit Mahajan

India's Defence Goal by Nayeem Sheikh

Last edited:
Now IAF pilots must be thinking to eject on every damn alarm.
Well Russia can be blamed or french can be blamed, then govt then old aircraft can be blamed. and last but not the least Pakistani pigeon are always there to blame :police:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom