What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

Here is she

EAuYfCaXYAAFI_c

Hasan Ali looks like a pig. She is on another level.
Hasan ali is not bad looking i.e he may not be handsome but still not bad looking either
Look of man is not matter but his fitness, money, status and achievement :P
and girls use too much make up

see difference ?

EAuqg7FW4AA0EMj

EAuqhUJXsAAIXbq

EAvWHzzXUAcr5uW

Hasan ali is not bad looking i.e he may not be handsome but still not bad looking either
Look of man is not matter but his fitness, money, status and achievement :P
and girls use too much make up

see difference ?

EAuqg7FW4AA0EMj

EAuqhUJXsAAIXbq

EAvWHzzXUAcr5uW

Yup .. You are right. Looking at her other photographs. She isn't all that hot. It's the eyes only.

Wrong picture... She is Shamia Azim Ahmedi (from Ahemdi Family) she is not Indian.. nor from India...
lol Look like everyone is circulating wrong pic on social media

She already married

EAvhi13WkAAEcGF

EAvyzwUX4AE15tw

EAvy0sSWkAEItu4

Hmmmm. Ab kya performance dega yeh bechara. Ab to bed room mein performance hogi bas.
dono performance sath sath chalti hain aur dono zarori hain life main
posho kohli see begum ko ground main be impress karna parta ha :D

Wrong picture... She is Shamia Azim Ahmedi (from Ahemdi Family) she is not Indian.. nor from India...

That's obvious. She has 0 indian features. You can tell by looking at her, she's not 100% indian. She is either mixed, Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian or possibly even Arab.

Sab kuch hosakhta hey India even Sooraj pe land karsakhta hey Modi Musalmaan hosakhta hey matlab American Pakistan say loan maang sakhta hey makrooz hokar likin khoobsorat larki India ki ho he nahe sakhti....

I can't discount your personal experiences fair enough, but I've taught generations of Pakistani boys and girls who are now of marriageable age, virtually every one of them has a Pakistani partner who they will marry. I've only ever heard of two unions you talk of in the thousands of marriages I have known of/attended.
The cultural differences are just too far apart, Pak v India thing, they have their own mosques, community centres etc. I've seen more synergy with Afghans.

That's what he meant bro, it's just even this is not common at all.
Last year my family attended 3 weddings of which were a mix between Indian and Pakistani. Having lived and worked amoungst the Indian Muslim community I have seen a trend in the last decade. More and more Indian Muslim and Pakistanis are getting married in each others community. Also having worked in education I have met children who have one parent that is Pakistani and the other an Indian Muslim, usually Gujarati. In the 1990s I only knew one person that was a mix of Indo Pak heritage which was frowned upon. In my day to day interaction its becoming more of the norm especially in the region's of Lancashire and Yorkshire where there are sizable Indian Muslim communities living amongst Pakistanis. I don't disagree with any such union each to their own. The wedding hall and my uncles catering business were there to provide a service and to ensure guests were happy with the service.

These are mainly indian Muslims marrying Pakistanis. Not Pakistanis marrying indian hindus/sikhs.
Indeed, Indian Muslim from a Gujarati background. We still refer Indian Gujarati Muslims as Indian as that is their heritage.

Back
Top Bottom