What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

Ball Phainko , larki miL jati hai

Dil Phainko , you get her wedding ceremony card in mail

Last edited:
What's wrong in it ? nothing its their personal life all human in end of the day simply.

Not sure what you are trying to convey here. I do not get your point ?

Those genes didnt help Shoaib Malik in WC2019.

Thanks
A
OK let me reiterate. Some Pakistani cricketers are also marrying overseas Pakistanis such as British Pakistanis and Pakistani Australians. Still need clarity on the matter?

I don't think it is at all. I can literally count on one hand how many times Pakistanis have married other S.Asian cultures (nothing wrong Islamically of course), boy or girl. Even according to stats Pakistanis are the second most inward marrying community among all South Asian groups, I believe it is 9% who marry outside, nearly all men, I'd say even lower.

White British (4%) were least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships, followed by Bangladeshi (7%), Pakistani (9%) and Indian (12%) ethnic groups

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...ellusaboutinterethnicrelationships/2014-07-03
Having worked at a wedding hall I can share my experience having witnessed dozens of Pak Indian weddings.

Some Pakistani cricketers are also marrying overseas Pakistanis such as British Pakistanis and Pakistani Australians

I amy agree with this statement. But there is nothing that can be discussed on this. We cannot have a discussion if you dont have an opinion on the matter.
DO you think its good or bad ?

OK let me reiterate. Some Pakistani cricketers are also marrying overseas Pakistanis such as British Pakistanis and Pakistani Australians. Still need clarity on the matter?

Having worked at a wedding hall I can share my experience having witnessed dozens of Pak Indian weddings.

These are mainly indian Muslims marrying Pakistanis. Not Pakistanis marrying indian hindus/sikhs.

can you tell more about these "waves"?
I feel like there should be an archive corner where old members would be sharing tale's of older PDF

The first small pulses were 2006-7.

The first big wave was post Mumbai. 2009.

The next meaningful one was 2013-14. When India was going saffron and the Congress was mired in huge scans one after another.

Then Modi won.

And within 2 years this place was awash in sanghis.

Then @Eagle came.

And this place became an Islamic fundamentalist swamp and all the good Indians left.

He's given me two chutya warnings in 7 days.

And this post will thankfully deliver me.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom