What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

The first small pulses were 2006-7.

The first big wave was post Mumbai. 2009.

The next meaningful one was 2013-14. When India was going saffron and the Congress was mired in huge scans one after another.

Then Modi won.

And within 2 years this place was awash in sanghis.

Then @Eagle came.

And this place became an Islamic fundamentalist swamp and all the good Indians left.

He's given me two chutya warnings in 7 days.

And this post will thankfully deliver me.

Cheers, Doc

Razia ghundoun mien phass gyi....quite fit at you :lol:

Having worked at a wedding hall I can share my experience having witnessed dozens of Pak Indian weddings.

I can't discount your personal experiences fair enough, but I've taught generations of Pakistani boys and girls who are now of marriageable age, virtually every one of them has a Pakistani partner who they will marry. I've only ever heard of two unions you talk of in the thousands of marriages I have known of/attended.
The cultural differences are just too far apart, Pak v India thing, they have their own mosques, community centres etc. I've seen more synergy with Afghans.

These are mainly indian Muslims marrying Pakistanis. Not Pakistanis marrying indian hindus/sikhs.

That's what he meant bro, it's just even this is not common at all.

I can't discount your personal experiences fair enough, but I've taught generations of Pakistani boys and girls who are now of marriageable age, virtually every one of them has a Pakistani partner who they will marry. I've only ever heard of two unions you talk of in the thousands of marriages I have known of/attended.
The cultural differences are just too far apart, they have their own mosques, community centres etc. I've seen more synergy with Afghans.

That's what he meant bro, it's just even this is not common at all.

I know. It's so uncommon that when it does happen it becomes big news.

I know. It's so uncommon that when it does happen it becomes big news.

Very true, one of my family friend's daughter got married into an Indian Guju family and the community was surprised. I've had my wife's cousin marry an Indian Muslim girl, but it didn't work out due to cultural pressures/differences. These are the only two I know.

Last edited:
No Pakistani cricketer should be allowed to marry any Indian

This is indeed disgusting and shameful act considering the "relations" between Pakistan and India. I think such people should be sent to India where their suppose is from, in this case Haryana, there should be a limit to such beghairti.

Seems to be occurring more regular. Imra Tahir of South Africa also married a S. A national, Azhar Mahmoud married a British national, Shoeib Malik married an Indian national. where have I stated it is wrong? Average Pakistanis in Europe are marrying people of various backgrounds. In UK it's very common to see Pakistanis marrying Indian muslim or Bangladeshis.

Yes that is correct, mostly in Europe, but usually by a certain Pakistani ethnic group, not all pakistani ethnic groups follow such philosophy and prefer their own ethnicity and don't marry other Pakistanis either, which is not bad really as someone got to keep the heritage going.

Good time for Hasan ali to marry because his performance is declining..mazae karoo best of luck :)

Back
Top Bottom