What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

You can try and use the exact word man. I do not mind.

Its because no one in Karachi has the time to indulge in racial nonsense. Only people who try to claim some brownie points do that.

I asked you if Hasan Ali is Urdu speaker. There is little evidence to support this claim. You can do a poll on pdf and ascertain that.

There were never any number big enough to consider this a typical urdu speaking phenomenon.
Yaar ive been living here for over 2 years now and ive met plenty of people who are married or know someone married to indian national.

The reason is that they are still in touch with their indian families and visit india and vice versa.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/qz....iving-in-pakistan-than-the-united-states/amp/

Yaar ive been living here for over 2 years now and ive met plenty of people who are married or know someone married to indian national.

The reason is that they are still in touch with their indian families and visit india and vice versa.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/qz....iving-in-pakistan-than-the-united-states/amp/

Come on man that is some exaggeration. I have lived in Karachi for 25 years and apart from maybe 2 or 3 rare exceptions i did not encounter a Pakistani-Indian couple.

It is next to impossible the visa process as well. Most of the time its just one or two minority community not the average folks.

not a big deal very common for Pakistanis and Indian muslims to marry esp when living outside the sub-continent no matter how much the hardcore nationalists deny it. Anyway best of luck to both of them.

Last edited:
Hasan ali is not bad looking i.e he may not be handsome but still not bad looking either
Look of man is not matter but his fitness, money, status and achievement :P
and girls use too much make up

see difference ?

EAuqg7FW4AA0EMj

EAuqhUJXsAAIXbq

EAvWHzzXUAcr5uW

Not sure about other pix. Uniform one is real.

Here is she

EAuYfCaXYAAFI_c
Not her real picture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom