What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

He can choose to marry whoever he wants. I don't know why some members have a problem with that. Pakistani's have a bad habit of poking into people's personal business.

Well many years back when the Gujarat riots had happened and we knew the full extent of what had happened, the Pakistani community decided to raise money for the thousands in refugee camps. We were with registered charities and decided to raise some money from Indian mosques alongside Pakistani ones, Bengali ones etc. Among the Indian mosques the reception was the least enthusiastic, even though their families had been directly impacted by the riots. In the end enough was enough and their collective committee that had influence/control over many mosques told us that we were not welcome as Pakistanis bring Jihad with them wherever they go. That day literally shattered my illusions of that we were tight, brothers etc. I had a big go at one my friends whose idea it was to go to them.
As the years have gone by I haven't let that incident to influence how I interact with them and they have my respect but it was a hurtful reality to wake up to.
I would have held onto a grudge if I had experienced what you had. However I have witnessesd some good from within their community. I personally know one individual who has helped raise money and funds for an orphanage in Pakistan. I have seen the work done and I am impressed. The Indian Muslim had no connection to Pakistan but out of humanity and a love of charity decided to do something for the people of KPK. Certainly could not criticise his sincere efforts.

Use PM portals to seek answers for these tough questions

hahaha nah i will just wait here to see to which length can people go to deflect the blame on one generation who migrated for their country.
Its fun actually

I think his career for Pak cricket team is already over.it is his personal life.he was overrated since day one.what he did on indo Pak border was also hilarious and indians hammered him in every game including Asia cup so a good thing for Pak cricket.cricketers who don't perform but selected without any performance should be allowed to leave.he is overrated and parchi player.good for Pak cricket team.

I dunno but these are rare exceptions. Celebs marrying foreign chicks dont really count.

You live in Karachi right? or work there or whatever.

Ask around who locals have married. Locals or imported directly from India.

Its easy to make such claims with respect to India while somehow Afghans, Persian, Arabs and Turks are halal to import.

You live in Karachi right? or work there or whatever.

Ask around who locals have married. Locals or imported directly from India.

Its easy to make such claims with respect to India while somehow Afghans, Persian, Arabs and Turks are halal to import.
That is why I said that.

However the ratio is decreasing in the new generation (upper classes specially).

hahaha nah i will just wait here to see to which length can people go to deflect the blame on one generation who migrated for their country.
Its fun actually
Unlike you im not a cant (yeah thats not what I originally said).

Been here for almost a decade now and have never got into racial nonsense.

But if you cant handle the fact that some urdu speakers still marry into their indian relatives than aint my fault.

Unlike you im not a cant (yeah thats not what I originally said).

Been here for almost a decade now and have never got into racial nonsense.

But if you cant handle the fact that some urdu speakers still marry into their indian relatives than aint my fault.

You can try and use the exact word man. I do not mind.

Its because no one in Karachi has the time to indulge in racial nonsense. Only people who try to claim some brownie points do that.

I asked you if Hasan Ali is Urdu speaker. There is little evidence to support this claim. You can do a poll on pdf and ascertain that.

That is why I said that.

However the ratio is decreasing in the new generation (upper classes specially).

There were never any number big enough to consider this a typical urdu speaking phenomenon.

Boy meets girl, they fall in love and decide to tie the knot. Hassan Ali is from Punjab and Shamia Arzoo from Haryana, hence there is not like to be any clash in culture, language or eating habits. The name suggests that Shamia is also a Muslim; I fail to see the reason for all the fuss. IMO both the Pakistanis & Indians worry too much about frivolous matters.

Every adult has a right to marry the person of his/her choice. I sincerely wish the young couple a long & happy married life.

Back
Top Bottom