What's new

JUNE (6th) Sikhs genocide rememberance

What make you think they will forget hundred's of thousands of Sikhs massacred by Muslims during partition??

And no Muslims were killed? Are you drunk or something dude? My parents migrated from Jallundhur Doab, and I know what happened there.

What an idiotic and one-sided bakwas-bazi.

And no Muslims were killed? Are you drunk or something dude? My parents migrated from Jallundhur Doab, and I know what happened there.

What an idiotic and one-sided bakwas-bazi.

The funniest is that partition does not have anything to do with Operation Blue Star consequent genocide of Sikhs in India.

Title of the news item in the first post says.."Declare state holiday on June 6 to commemorate Bhindranwale's martyrdom".. and what was this guy fighting for ... to get Popcorns???? He was fighting to break a piece of India.

Politics... just like PAkistani politics in 1970 elections forced East Pakistanis to call for a separate state.

Real cause is simple... Just like Muslims in Subcontinent got Pakistan..Sikhs thought they can split the country 2nd time... but India was not going to let that happen.... thus the Khalistan movement was quashed...just like LTTE was quashed by Sri Lanka.

Meray dost, this is a very superficial analysis. Sounds good to you, but that is about it.

even today Sikhs are demanding Sikh marriage law registeration which India is NOT allowing.

As I said earlier... you need to read :

The Anand Marriage (Amendment) Bill, 2012, after having received the assent of the President on June 7, 2012, has been published as corresponding Act in the Gazette of India.

Sikhs can register marriages under Anand Act - Times Of India
Now Sikhs to register marriages under Anand Marriage Act | The Hindu

YES. Period
NO guns at religious place not needed.

Even the raid on golden temple might be right.

Good that you agree on this.

As I said earlier... you need to read :

The Anand Marriage (Amendment) Bill, 2012, after having received the assent of the President on June 7, 2012, has been published as corresponding Act in the Gazette of India.

Sikhs can register marriages under Anand Act - Times Of India
Now Sikhs to register marriages under Anand Marriage Act | The Hindu

Good that you agree on this.

Thats a good step to save India from further criticism. Good they got it in 2012 :) after almost a century.

:) quiet reserved reply and thats the main point i was mentioning to you.

If GOI apologized it means the raid was wrong.

2. i am also talking about series of events that led to this attack and the fault was more of Indira Gandhi

It is not the fault of Indira, the issue came up during her tenure.

Some mishandling on the part of Indian administration and eventual sacrifice of our PM.

Some mishandling on the part of Indian administration and eventual sacrifice of our PM.

Poor reading of history. The rise of Sikh extremism is completely Indira Gandhi's fault & the whole country had to pay a very heavy price for years on end.

Poor reading of history. The rise of Sikh extremism is completely Indira Gandhi's fault & the whole country had to pay a very heavy price for years on end.

My history is correct...!!!!

It is a political Game and some times internal politics will link up with international Issues. It is not what it appears to the outside.

Like I said the entire Bindranwale episode is not handled well by GOI administration. Some times politicians have to pay for policy failures.

:what: she was the one who supported Bhindarwale to weaken Akali Dal.
Dal Khalsa came into existance due to her. But alas after using bhindarwale she killed him and got killed.

My history is correct...!!!!

It is a political Game and some times internal politics will link up with international Issues. It is not what it appears to the outside.

Like I said the entire Bindranwale episode is not handled well by GOI administration. Some times politicians have to pay for policy failures.

No it isn't. IG propped up Brindanwale to take on the Akalis. Backfired big time. Everybody suffered. Blame must mainly rest on the creators.

No it isn't. IG propped up Brindanwale to take on the Akalis. Backfired big time. Everybody suffered. Blame must mainly rest on the creators.

Indira Gandhi/Sanjay Gandhi/ Zail Singh are innocent in his view

i was questioning his knowledge about Bhindranwale and his motives and his movement. I was under impression that a Sikh from India atleast would be knowing him better but if someone even does not know about Bhindranwale then he must be a non Sikh.

well..most Sikh doesn't even know/care who Bhindranwale was..it has nothing to do with sikh/non sikh as most Indians couldn't care less about terrorists.

Declare state holiday on June 6 to commemorate Bhindranwale's martyrdom: AISSF

WTF! looks like AISSF has lost the plot.
The only person worth remembering is General Shahbheg Singh (Retired General) and the countless innocent people killed.

When is Congress(Gandhi Clan) going to apologise :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom