What's new

JUNE (6th) Sikhs genocide rememberance

Are you Hindu? i guess you are.

Anyway its sad that you are misleading the readers about Sikhs.

Bhindrawala's opposition started after Indian govt clubed Sikhs as Hindus in the constitution

first,it has nothing to do with hindus...accused political leaders,few are muslims too...so stop this kind of blaming.

A thousand Operation Blue Stars could not amount to a fraction of the pain, death and destruction muslims have done to Sikhs. Your crocodile tears are not needed.

I see you crying a river about an issue, Did any one killed in Lal Masjid got justice??

Come clean we declared Lal majsid goons as terrorists.
Ask your govt to declare Bhindarwala and other Sikhs killed by Indians on Dehli streets as terrorists and then you can justify/.

even we accept that , victims need to get justice.....

but u cant sum up saying that sikhs will never forgive hindus for 1984 , which is a biased as if entire hindu community went against sikhs...

btw , wat abt discrimination and subjugation of poor sikhs who are still living in pakistan do u want me to lst out the atrocities commited on them....

Then dont mince words. I dint say they will not forgive for genocide of the Sikhs. I replied to your lame excuse of justifying the genocide saying well look look we have a none speaking MMS PM so oh yeh cool Sikhs must be gratful to us atleast.

ehhh

Madam my wife is a Sikh lady... and her house was burnt by a mob full of Hindus and Muslims... so stop blaming Hindus only for that...

You need to read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement

So you are not a Sikh. Hence you do not know what Bhindarwala was standing for. You outrightly accused him of separation.

i dont need to read from wiki i have a better study on the subject from better reputed sources including your own Indian ones and western NOT wikipeee .

first,it has nothing to do with hindus...accused political leaders,few are muslims too...so stop this kind of blaming.

i was questioning his knowledge about Bhindranwale and his motives and his movement. I was under impression that a Sikh from India atleast would be knowing him better but if someone even does not know about Bhindranwale then he must be a non Sikh.

Ask your govt to declare Bhindarwala and other Sikhs killed by Indians on Dehli streets as terrorists and then you can justify/.

This is about justice, did any innocent citizen who was killed in Lal Masjid got Justice??

Did Musharaff took any of the responsibility??

Then dont mince words. I dint say they will not forgive for genocide of the Sikhs. I replied to your lame excuse of justifying the genocide saying well look look we have a none speaking MMS PM so oh yeh cool Sikhs must be gratful to us atleast.

ehhh

i was quoting another paskistani who said , sikhs will never forgive hindus and blah.. blah... read my comment again we support that families of innocent sikhs who were killed in 1984 riots should get jutice.... and abt mms though he is silent he is way better than any of your p.m's on any day .. so stop insulting him...

This is about justice, did any innocent citizen who was killed in Lal Masjid got Justice??

Did Musharaff took any of the responsibility??

hahahah i can see you are trying to shy away from Sikh genocide issue.

Please go to Lal masjid sticky thread you will find all your answers.

They were terrorists and they were killed and they had made "innocent" students as human shields. So yeh justice be done in that case and the mulla brigade needs to be punished.

i was quoting another paskistani who said , sikhs will never forgive hindus and blah.. blah... read my comment again we support that families of innocent sikhs who were killed in 1984 riots should get jutice.... and abt mms though he is silent he is way better than any of your p.m's on any day .. so stop insulting him...

He was a bangladeshi and NOT Pakistani member. learn to check flags first.

Secondly entire India is insulting MMS not us :)

hahahah i can see you are trying to shy away from Sikh genocide issue.

Please go to Lal masjid sticky thread you will find all your answers.

They were terrorists and they were killed and they had made "innocent" students as human shields. So yeh justice be done in that case and the mulla brigade needs to be punished.

Did any authorities responsible for the killing of innocent citizens took responsibility, how many of them are convicted??

Did any authorities responsible for the killing of innocent citizens took responsibility, how many of them are convicted??

non were innocent. those who were out even the ladies with dandas forcing common people to follow their dictates were all danda brigade criminals not innocent. Thats all. And they were given chance to move out of the building and hundreds of them did while remaining made hostage by terrorists.

Now come the topic of the thread tell us

1. Was Goldent Temple raid justified? if yes why?

2. Were those Sikhs Terrorists according to you?

3. Was Bhindranwale a TERRORIST?

4. Was burning alive of Sikhs and maimining on Dehli streets by other Indians was justified ?

He was a bangladeshi and NOT Pakistani member. learn to check flags first.

Secondly entire India is insulting MMS not us :)

he is more pakistani than bangladeshiii....

anyway indians insulting mms is different frm , pakistanis insuting him.... :P

non were innocent. those who were out even the ladies with dandas forcing common people to follow their dictates were all danda brigade criminals not innocent. Thats all. And they were given chance to move out of the building and hundreds of them did while remaining made hostage by terrorists.

4. Was burning alive of Sikhs and maimining on Dehli streets by other Indians was justified ?

1) Raid on the Golden Temple is an unfortunate incident and GOI officially apologized for that incident.

2) Every religion has radicals with some degree of conservatism, the whole game of political game went wrong in the Golden temple incident, it is not a single incident. Some series of events lead to this, Every one including GOI is at fault.

3) I would say a conservative leader who do not fit into democratic setup.

4) Not at all, violence cannot be justified, I hope the trial will go well and justice will be given to the victims.

That's what you say when you confuse terrorism with Riots..... Bhindrawala was a terrorist.. <edited.. my misteke> Anti Sikh riots were politically motivated to kill Sikhs because 2 Sikhs killed Indira Gandhi.....

Now stop giving religious color to everything.

So you are not a Sikh. Hence you do not know what Bhindarwala was standing for. You outrightly accused him of separation.

i dont need to read from wiki i have a better study on the subject from better reputed sources including your own Indian ones and western NOT wikipeee .

So Now.. I have to become a Muslim to understand why Osama or Hafiz Sayeed did what they did....

Bhindrawala stood for killing of innocent Airline passengers... stocking guns in a place of worship.. using people as human shields when cornered... what else do you want me to understand Bhindrawala with......

i was questioning his knowledge about Bhindranwale and his motives and his movement. I was under impression that a Sikh from India atleast would be knowing him better but if someone even does not know about Bhindranwale then he must be a non Sikh.

So according to your logic..Muslims from Pakistan do not understand Hinduisim ... and they have no right to comment of Hinduism... so next time you start ranting about Hinduism ....remember this statement of yours.

1) Raid on the Golden Temple is an unfortunate incident and GOI officially apologized for that incident.

2) Every religion has radicals with some degree of conservatism, the whole game of political game went wrong in the Golden temple incident, it is not a single incident. Some series of events lead to this, Every one including GOI is at fault.

3) I would say a conservative leader who do not fit into democratic setup.

4) Not at all, violence cannot be justified, I hope the trial will go well and justice will be given to the victims.

:) quiet reserved reply and thats the main point i was mentioning to you.

If GOI apologized it means the raid was wrong.

2. i am also talking about series of events that led to this attack and the fault was more of Indira Gandhi

Is current operation in Balouchistan justified ??

:) quiet reserved reply and thats the main point i was mentioning to you.

If GOI apologized it means the raid was wrong.

2. i am also talking about series of events that led to this attack and the fault was more of Indira Gandhi

Raid might be wrong because innocents died along with terrorists. ... but tell me ... was stocking guns in a religious place right?

Is current operation in Balouchistan justified ??

YES. Period

Raid might be wrong because innocents died along with terrorists. ... but tell me ... was stocking guns in a religious place right?

NO guns at religious place not needed.

Even the raid on golden temple might be right. The main point iam debating is that Bhindarwale was NOT working for separating or breaking any area of India.

It was NOT at all Khalistan movement. Indira Gandhi first used Bhindarwale and then she declared him an unwanted person.

Bhindarwale's initial oppositin started when India decalred Sikhs along with jains as Hindus in the constitution.

even today Sikhs are demanding Sikh marriage law registeration which India is NOT allowing.

Try to understand what were the events which led to the raid and consequent killing of Indira and then genocide of Sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom