What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

21433199_1985540981704482_7245929340832932110_n.jpg

Looks like her Family has a history of attempting to kill her :coffee:

DJBcOi6UMAAvQSQ.jpg

You know the idiots showcasing hatred on this thread are a majority but they are mostly blue-collared people with very little job security and no wealth. Most moderates and liberals in India are people with resources and a good education

LOL.... India's answer to sigmund freud and Dr. Phill :lol:

You know the idiots showcasing hatred on this thread are a majority but they are mostly blue-collared people with very little job security and no wealth. Most moderates and liberals in India are people with resources and a good education

Yeah, when police has just begun their investigation, haters already found Hindus guilty of her murder. Quite vulgar display of resources and good education.

Yeah, when police has just begun their investigation, haters already found Hindus guilty of her murder. Quite vulgar display of resources and good education.

Well he did admit that idiots are blue collar workers and lack good education. He was obvious talking about himself :lol:

The dead bitch was an advocate of naxal violence and killings. Its good to see her taste her own medicine. I wonder how she felt being on the other side of that violence.

when the successive govt's under the garb secularism beat down hindus for decades, what did one expect would happen?

Even now the lesson has not been learnt.

Had there been similar outrage over the Hindus being killed in Kerala as it is happening for this lady today, it would have been understood as par for course.
Fact is, the same people who were quiet when dozens of Hindus are being murdered in Kerala and West Bengal weekly are the same people who are going hyper on this murder.

For any Hindu looking from the sidelines, the message is pretty clear, isn't it?

Why are people surprised or pretend to be surprised by revulsion of majority of Hindus towards these people brow-beating Hindus?
What exactly did one think would be the reaction of Hindus? That we would bow down and become extinct like Kashmiri Hindus?
I am for being objective in showcasing contempt for a social wrong irrespective of religion, caste and creed.
Treating the southern states as a hindu vs others case is a gross oversimplification. I mean most violence is to create a sizeable votebank turf. I am sure people like Mamta that support one religion over the other will pay with their kursi but look around you, we have a hindu nationalist pary at center, most violence is flowing in the other direction. We banned beef. I don't get the gripe.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers, Doc

Is that why they are killing Hindus now?

Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and fellow Hindus.

It's not religion ....

Cheers, Doc
Agreed, it's using religion, caste and anything handy to expand turf. It's power hungry people wanting more power. The same is the case with Congress. My problem is not with the political parties of India, they all are bad, have always been. My problem is with the common public suspending their criticism right now.

Your most moderate and liberal people with resources have been sidelined, and frankly speaking their resources have never helped stop communal violence or their own killing. This will explode one day, all that nice cover and cosmetics won't help hide it for very long.

Read this brilliant analysis ............ brain farts by the way

North Korea will be neutralized by 2018 max 2019. The next in line would be Pakistan. Weaker countries like N Korea & Pakistan has no right to hold nuclear weapons - is the west's perspective & narrative not mine. So the world powers will first force you to dismantle your Nuclear weapons & all your offensive programs. India will be allowed to re-capture the Azad Kashmir & GB, which will cut of the CPEC free entry of China.

This will be done so India has control over all Chinese activities with the world. Malacca Strait is already under Indian control. Even if China grows 10 times bigger than now, it will still be vulnerable with these strategic disadvantages. From 2019 most of our new Military procurement will start arriving, be it Rafaels, Howitzers, Brahmos, Submarines, Additional Aircraft Carrier, Drones, Anti Ballistic Missiles, Attack Helicopters, etc, etc. Another 2 years for training & mastering these toys. By 2021-22 everything I said should start unfolding. It may be Indian attack or a joint attack to dismantle nuclear weapons & take over of Kashmir, probably Sindh too. Punjab will become a landlocked state which over time will have no choice but to join India. Only thing which can stop or delay this would be a defeat of Narendra Modi in 2019.

It's my analysis, I confidently feel I will be right. Wait for it. All my posts is only to remind you what's coming. I am a practical person, so before you bring up your emotional cry of Allah here like always let me say. If you think Allah will save you, no problem. But do remember Allah has done nothing to Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Yemen, Xinjiang. Most of the Islamic countries are in violence & misery. So do you think he will help Pakistan or Kashmir. China, Saudi or Muslim countries cannot save you, because India has much greater trade with them. If India stops buying oil from Saudi, it will head to collapse. We can conveniently shift our purchases to Iran or Russia.

So if you want Wake up, you have little time left, make peace with India, only India can save you. If you want to find contentment in your usual narratives go ahead & take pleasure, but what I have written will eventually become reality. Good luck

He forgot one thing though ........... it was Pakistan and Pakistanis standing between crazy TTP and these little chaddis ......... just imagine if that TTP scum were so happy killing us normal Muslim Pakistanis, how they would have rejoiced beheading a chaddi.

Agreed, it's using religion, caste and anything handy to expand turf. It's power hungry people wanting more power. The same is the case with Congress. My problem is not with the political parties of India, they all are bad, have always been. My problem is with the common public suspending their criticism right now.

Must be the rising Intolerance and the stifling of dissent :cheesy:

Do you have any award to return ? moron of the year ? least likely to succeed award ? nothing ? :(

Are you seriously telling me that it's the first time people with a social media handle have jumped to a conclusion before an investigation has been carried out? Do you want me to recall how people have been lynched over suspicions of carrying a contra

Gauri murdered !

Leftist started blaming right wingers even before the investigation started !

Elections are due within few months there !

Makes complete sense why right wingers can do it !

remember award wapsi and Bihar elections bhailog.

Well he did admit that idiots are blue collar workers and lack good education. He was obvious talking about himself :lol:
Oh child that's not meant for you!
You know who you are kid, you are a homeschooled homosexual kid :D! don't let society tell you otherwise.

Must be the rising Intolerance and the stifling of dissent :cheesy:

Do you have any award to return ? moron of the year ? least likely to succeed award ? nothing ? :(
None kid...no awards, to be very frank I am investing time on you to ensure you go ahead and win the paralympics in the faggot of the tournament category:D! Kid I have high hopes from your retarded mind! Just need to control those wanting to fantasize about dead people perversions!
I am with you kid!
homeschool for the win!

Back
Top Bottom