What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

You should not deny the fact that we have exhibited more social tolerance than ANY country in the neighborhood.
We can argue at length on this if you disagree and are game. Request you to not feed the notion that India and Pakistan are the same in terms of social tolerance exhibited. Given our diversity, please realize how hard keeping the social fabric intact has been all this while, let's not be disrespectful to the efforts of those who worked hard to infuse tolerance and harmony.

Agree. All part of another India we lived in a few decades ago.

Our slide began in the 90s. Coinciding with the rise of the Hindu right.

Cheers, Doc

@padamchen again recount ....... when was the last time we told our own citizens to leave and go somewhere else.

Too often to recount. Same place. PDF.

You seem to be in a happy place with regard to your country.

Which is good for your personal mental space.

Does not change it's reality though ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
LOL...... here you go :lol:

butthurtcarewhite_grande.png

I don't care if she lived or died. But I am glad she is dead.

You shouldn't show your mom's jewellery to strangers on an internet forum kid. Your dyslexia will cause family's izzat to bite the dust

Again I ask you, how is a random murder related to Freedom of the Press :cheesy:
Beta don't strain those scarce grey-cells of yours. Dyslexia is going to wreck havoc on a homeschooled homosexual's young mind kid!

Cheers, Doc

How about 1947 when they agreed to Partition ? :lol:

Beta don't strain those scarce grey-cells of yours. Dyslexia is going to wreck havoc on a homeschooled homosexual's young mind kid!

:lol: ....... Did I leave any permanent scar ?

even6.jpg

Too often to recount. Same place. PDF.

You seem to be in a happy place with regard to your country.

Which is good for your personal mental space.

Does not chance it's reality though ....

Cheers, Doc

We will see .......... as if I cannot read what has happened on pages of this thread.

Best of luck, we are through this phase yours has started now and it seems you are their all time favorite. By the way a brotherly advice do keep watch on these hit lists, you have been sharing too much information. I can only pray for your safety ..........

good that finger came out of your behind finally!
No don't put it in your mou...oh you are doing it now....You seem to enjoy the taste as well.
You gross me out kid! Homeschooling gone wrong.

Cheers, Doc
IMO, most modern hindu movement started on their own but gained power in a reactionary sense to the increasing radicalization of the indian muslims. Read about SIMI and their activities in the 90s, hindus thought it was time to react in equal measure.

So that explains the red over brown stain on your pants

We will see .......... as if I cannot read what has happened on pages of this thread.

Best of luck, we are through this phase yours has started now and it seems you are their all time favorite. By the way a brotherly advice do keep watch on these hit lists, you have been sharing too much information. I can only pray for your safety ..........

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers, Doc
IMO, most modern hindu movement started on their own but gained power in a reactionary sense to the increasing radicalization of the indian muslims. Read about SIMI and their activities in the 90s, hindus thought it was time to react in equal measure.

Is that why they are killing Hindus now?

Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and fellow Hindus.

It's not religion ....

Cheers, Doc

Read about SIMI and their activities in the 90s, hindus thought it was time to react in equal measure.

when the successive govt's under the garb secularism beat down hindus for decades, what did one expect would happen?

Even now the lesson has not been learnt.

Had there been similar outrage over the Hindus being killed in Kerala as it is happening for this lady today, it would have been understood as par for course.
Fact is, the same people who were quiet when dozens of Hindus are being murdered in Kerala and West Bengal weekly are the same people who are going hyper on this murder.

For any Hindu looking from the sidelines, the message is pretty clear, isn't it?

Why are people surprised or pretend to be surprised by revulsion of majority of Hindus towards these people brow-beating Hindus?
What exactly did one think would be the reaction of Hindus? That we would bow down and become extinct like Kashmiri Hindus?

You know the idiots showcasing hatred on this thread are a majority but they are mostly blue-collared people with very little job security and no wealth. Most moderates and liberals in India are people with resources and a good education

Back
Top Bottom