What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

:lol:

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c--hilarious-memes-funny-shit.jpg
Is that what you were jerking off to? Use KY, kid. I am patient and will help you

namaste auntyji!She looks sick, bimaar hai maataji?

Kitni baar bola hai toilet seat ka dhakkan band karne ko! especially if you couldnt flush that big *** turd you left kid!
Did maataji not invest enough time in potty training you? You test me kid!

Kitni baar bola hai toilet seat ka dhakkan band karne ko! especially if you couldnt flush that big *** turd you left kid!
Did maataji not invest enough time in potty training you? You test me kid!

:lol: ...... :lol:
butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg

hehe

Sister ki help karo chote, uski peeth akad gayi hai jhukar samaan dhondte hue. Sometimes your parents must wish for two girls instead of just the one, well you did try to be like her by liking men. Full marks for trying kid!

Have you filled a butt hurt report yet ? :lol:

butt-hurt-report-date-of-hurtfulness-time-what-caused-the-795063.png

Have you filled a butt hurt report yet ? :lol:

butt-hurt-report-date-of-hurtfulness-time-what-caused-the-795063.png
There is no shame in admitting that you need help in filling simple forms kid. I will help you fill it, there are some hard to understand words in there for a homeschooled homesexual kid like you, I will help you kid.
Make sure you take enough copies of this form kid, you will need copies all through your life kid as you are a homosexual homeschooled kid and life is going to be hard. Carry as many disclaimers as is possible kid

Her father, P Lankesh, was well known for his Anti-Hindu views. He was a staunch supporter of Dalit Muslim combine.

You can see, she did not fall far from that tree.
I was speaking generally, not just for her. No need to justify her killing, hope you understand :-).

We never claimed that our country has total media freedom, we admit that it is controlled and you Indians always boast your " democracy" and "freedom of speech". What's your ranking? must be at least top 3, right? based on the fact that you won't talk before you brag about that first.

A simple example of freedom of speech in India for journalist

A journalist called Rana Ayuub has released a book titled "Gujarat Files" in 2015 which is about the riots happened during modi's rule when he was CM . The book is released even after Supreme Court discharging him of all the charges . As a matter of fact there are more than 100 of events conducted by her all over India to release the book along with her attending events in many foreign countries to release the books about these riots

Bring your awards and medals to return ... it's breast beating time again.

There is no shame in admitting that you need help in filling simple forms kid. I will help you fill it, there are some hard to understand words in there for a homeschooled homesexual kid like you, I will help you kid.
Make sure you take enough copies of this form kid, you will need copies all through your life kid as you are a homosexual homeschooled kid and life is going to be hard. Carry as many disclaimers as is possible kid

LOL...... here you go :lol:

butthurtcarewhite_grande.png

I was speaking generally, not just for her. No need to justify her killing, hope you understand :-).

I don't care if she lived or died. But I am glad she is dead.

What is there to understand ? People die all the time.

A simple example of freedom of speech in India for journalist

A journalist called Rana Ayuub has released a book titled "Gujarat Files" in 2015 which is about the riots happened during modi's rule when he was CM . The book is released even after Supreme Court discharging him of all the charges . As a matter of fact there are more than 100 of events conducted by her all over India to release the book along with her attending events in many foreign countries to release the books about these riots
China's press is controlled and we all know that, we never claim otherwise, and India always brags about free press but the truth is your rankings in international transparent press is among the lowest. Journalists are murdered regularly that's unparalleled by other countries.

China's press is controlled and we all know that, we never claim otherwise, and India always brags about free press but the truth is your rankings in international transparent press is among the lowest. Journalists are murdered regularly that's unparalleled by other countries.

Again I ask you, how is a random murder related to Freedom of the Press :cheesy:

Karnataka Government Forms Special Team To Investigate Gauri Lankesh's Murder

BENGALURU: The Karnataka government today decided to form a Special Investigation Team or SIT to investigate the killing of journalist and activist Gauri Lankesh.

Briefing reporters after a meeting with top police officials and state Home Minister Ramalinga Reddy, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the SIT would be headed by an Inspector General level officer.

He said the state government was firm on tracking down the culprits at the earliest, and directed the Director General of Police to form the SIT.

To a query, the chief minister said he had an "open mind" for a probe by the CBI in the case.

"But let the SIT investigate. If family members (of Gauri) are very particular, I am with an open mind," he said.

In an audacious attack, the 55-year-old Kannada journalist, known for her left-leaning outlook and forthright views against "Hindutva politics", was shot dead by unidentified assailants at her residence in Bengaluru last night.

Ms Lankesh had returned home in her car and was opening the gate when motorcycle-borne assailants fired at her indiscriminately, with two bullets hitting her in the chest and one on her forehead. She died instantaneously.

Meanwhile, hordes of journalists in various parts of the country hit the streets today against the killing of the journalist.

The seculars killed one of their own to blame it on Hindus.

Anyone remember the rape of the nun in Bengal? They were accusing Hindus for months and once it was exposed that it was bunch of muslims, even the church which was shouting from Church top went completely silent.

People think Hindus have forgotten these incidents from the hindu hating brigade :D

Back
Top Bottom