What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

I am surprised that you can even spell Logical fallacy.
I am the one with the proper dictionary remember?
Took you long enough to just understand it. :lol:
So you agree that you are the only logical fallacy on this forum? I feel bad for the lack of self-confidence you are showing kid. Not healthy, you'd need a lot of it to survive out there, being a homosexual kid.
Ranting about me is not going to help a mental midget like you. Is that how you deal with frustration ?
Right now you need to deal with your frustration of wanting to unload your homoerotic sexual fantasies. I asked you to deal with your load on one of them dirty sites kid, what are you still doing here?
Aww ... so cute. Are you applying for the job of my secretary kid ? :lol:
Hey eyes off the merchandise kid, fantasize about secretaries, politicians, fat coppers, the internet's (notice the proper usage of the apostrophe? Told you I would help you kid!) your playground kid.

my state has gone to dogs ..first it was D/k Ravi, then DSP Ganapathi ,kalburgi and now this ..we need a regime change ...ASAP

How about DySP MK Ganapathy ?

How about RSS activist Sharath Madiwala, who was stabbed by a group of unidentified assailants ?

How about murder of BJP and Dalit leader - Srinivas Prasad ?

Karnatka has become a killing field during CONgress rule.

How about DySP MK Ganapathy ?

How about RSS activist Sharath Madiwala, who was stabbed by a group of unidentified assailants ?

How about murder of BJP and Dalit leader - Srinivas Prasad ?

Karnatka has become a killing field during CONgress rule.
Still fantasizing about dead people kid, you need to deal with your creepiness quotient!

I am the one with the proper dictionary remember?

So you agree that you are the only logical fallacy on this forum? I feel bad for the lack of self-confidence you are showing kid. Not healthy, you'd need a lot of it to survive out there, being a homosexual kid.

Right now you need to deal with your frustration of wanting to unload your homoerotic sexual fantasies. I asked you to deal with your load on one of them dirty sites kid, what are you still doing here?

Hey eyes off the merchandise kid, fantasize about secretaries, politicians, fat coppers, the internet's (notice the proper usage of the apostrophe? Told you I would help you kid!) your playground kid.

I can see that you are obsessed with me :lol:

All your rants are in homage to me. :D .......... though I do like a fan, I would prefer them to be intelligent as well.

And since you come across as a moron, I really wish you will pick someone else to be your hero.

padamchen comes to mind.

Tata Bye bye jihadi john. May the Farce be with you.

Still fantasizing about dead people kid, you need to deal with your creepiness quotient!

Its called asking a question jihadi john. Try to keep up.

Press critic of Hindu nationalism murdered in India
Killing of journalist Gauri Lankesh described as ‘an assassination on democracy’
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F90074da8-926f-11e7-83ab-f4624cccbabe

Relatives of Gauri Lankesh were in shock after the killing © AP

6 HOURS AGO by: Amy Kazmin in New Delhi A prominent Indian journalist known for her outspoken criticism of rightwing Hindu nationalist politics has been shot dead outside her home in Bangalore, sending shockwaves through India’s media industry. Gauri Lankesh, 55, had worked in New Delhi for leading English language newspapers and was more recently editing her own local-language weekly. She was opening her front door on Tuesday night on her return from work when she was shot in the chest and head by motorbike-riding gunmen. The assailants fled.

Lankesh was a co-founder of the Communal Harmony Forum. She was outspoken and highly critical about the rising tide of threats, intimidation and violence against those opposed to Hindu nationalism, or those who challenged orthodox Hindu interpretations of faith and history.

Her murder comes as the state of Karnataka — of which Bangalore is the capital — is gearing up for assembly elections next year. The Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata party of Narendra Modi, the prime minister, is hoping to retake control of the state from the incumbent Congress government.

Siddaramaiah, Karnataka’s chief minister, took to Twitter to denounce the killing, calling it “an assassination on democracy”. Speaking in New Delhi in March, Lankesh brought up the assassination in 2015 of MM Kalburgi, a former university professor whose interpretations of ancient religious texts had upset Hindu traditionalists.

She recalled with dismay how, just after the killing, a member of the rightwing Bajrang Dal had tweeted “mock Hinduism will die a dog’s death”.

In 2015, Lankesh told a journalist that she believed some rightwing groups operating in Karnataka had a hit-list, and that she was likely to be on it. Last year, she was convicted of defaming a Karnataka-based lawmaker from Mr Modi’s BJP in a 2008 article about alleged corruption. She was appealing against the conviction.

Siddharth Bhatia, co-founder and editor of the digital media business The Wire, tweeted: “The message and not to independent journalists but to all dissenters is clear. We are watching you and one day we will get you.”

The killing of journalists is not unknown in India, where 40 reporters have been murdered since 1992, according to the Committee for the Projection of Journalists.

However, most were working in small towns, often for local publications, and took on vested interests in their communities, often over large-scale corruption. Lankesh, however, was based in Bangalore, the heart of India’s IT industry, and had long associations with English-language publications.

Her outspoken criticism of rightwing Hindu nationalism, and its adherents, was largely on ideological grounds. “Uncompromising in her secularism, #gaurilankesh appears to have been targeted for her views, an ominous turn to intolerance,” tweeted Samar Halarnkar, the Bangalore-based editor of IndiaSpend, a data journalism website.

Despite its constitutional right to free speech, India’s media face many intense pressures. Reporters without Borders, in its most recent index on press freedom released in April, ranked India 136 out of 180 countries, down three from 2016.

The report cited pressure on the media from “Hindu nationalists trying to purge all manifestations of ‘anti-national thought’ from the national debate”. It said journalists were engaging in “self-censorship,” and were increasing the targets of “online smear campaigns by the most radical nationalists who vilify them and even threaten physical reprisals”.

https://www.ft.com/content/d9b7785e-926c-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f0
She got murdered by Communists .. inside job....

I can see that your are obsessed with me :lol:

All your rants are in homage to me. :D .......... though I do like a fan, I would prefer them to be intelligent as well.
I am worried for you kid! Start taking this seriously! Do you have any idea what a homeschooled homosexual kid will have to go through in the big bad world?
Tata Bye bye jihadi john. May the Farce be with you.
Arrey don't go kid, there are so many things you need to learn you know being a homeschooled homosexual toddler, what if you are unprepared and meet a bad person on the internet? ever thought about it? you might get your tushy stuffed without wanting it! I can not let that happen kid! Take this seriously kid!

Its called asking a question jihadi john. Try to keep up.
Are you still keeping it up? Why? Again for the love of baba ram raheem ji insaan please go and blow your load kid!
God kids these days!

Maybe she was killed for her property by someone in the family. Its the most common cause for murder. The murderers are usually someone known to the victims.

What do you know about murders and victims? you are just a kid protected from the ills of this society! Still playacting from the dirty sites you have been visiting? Bad kid!

I am worried for you kid! Start taking this seriously! Do you have any idea what a homeschooled homosexual kid will have to go through in the big bad world?

Arrey don't go kid, there are so many things you need to learn you know being a homeschooled homosexual toddler, what if you are unprepared and meet a bad person on the internet? ever thought about it? you might get your tushy stuffed without wanting it! I can not let that happen kid! Take this seriously kid!

Are you still keeping it up? Why? Again for the love of baba ram raheem ji insaan please go and blow your load kid!
God kids these days!

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

I can see that you continue to be obsessed with me :lol:

But reality is that you are an unimportant worm not worthy of my attention anymore since I have stripped you naked and flogged you in public. My good deed for the day is done. :D

Last edited:
Communist have made it a virtue of celebrating death and flogging it for political mileage.

Rohilt Vemula and now this bitch.

Its the standard political play from their little red book. No one should be surprised.
They shout their lungs out for dalits and poor, and after that they go to their bunglows and tweet about Game of Thrones from their iPhones. All for political mileage and their bank balance :-).

They shout their lungs out for dalits and poor, and after that they go to their bunglows and tweet about Game of Thrones from their iPhones. All for political mileage and their bank balance :-).

Her father, P Lankesh, was well known for his Anti-Hindu views. He was a staunch supporter of Dalit Muslim combine.

You can see, she did not fall far from that tree.

Listen to your daddy! Bad kid! He seems to be old and wise those wrinkles came form years of worrying about your well-being, it's not his fault that you are a homosexual kid or is it? It definitely is his fault that you are homeschooled!
I can see that you continue to be obsessed with me :lol:
My concern for you knows no ends kid cus you know, you are homeschooled and a homosexual kid!
But reality is that you are an unimportant worm not worthy of my attention anymore since I have stripped your naked
Stipped you naked, I am patient kid I will help you regardless of how many times you screw simple english sentences.
My good deed for the day is done. :D
Did you jack off? hoorah! Now remember to wash your hands kid

Her father, P Lankesh, was well known for his Anti-Hindu views. He was a staunch supporter of Dalit Muslim combine.
Do you have daddy issues kid? Just want to know out of curiosity, hope things don't dip any further. He does look like a venerable old man form the pic you posted earlier. Things should improve kid
You can see, she did not fall far from that tree.
But you fell so far away kid! I see hope in you. Just work on that self-confidence. We will get there, baby steps kid.

Listen to your daddy! Bad kid! He seems to be old and wise those wrinkles came form years of worrying about your well-being, it's not his fault that you are a homosexual kid or is it? It definitely his fault that you are homeschooled!

My concerns for you knows no ends kid cus you know, you are homeschooled and a homoescual kid!

Stipped you naked, I am patient kid I will help you regardless of how many times you screw simple english sentences.

Did you jack off? hoorah! Now remember to wash your hands kid

Do you have daddy issues kid? Just want to know out of curiosity, hope things don't dip any further. He does look like a venerable old man form the pic you posted earlier. Things should improve kid

But you fell so far away kid! I see hope in you. Just work on that self-confidence. We will get there, baby steps kid.

:lol:

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c--hilarious-memes-funny-shit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom