What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

You don't like people who don't agree with your worldview and call them names. Didn't know I was responding to a kid, let's not waste each other's time.

LOL... in urban dictionary a difficult and unpleasant women is called a bitch.

Why not get an education before calling others names :lol:

Dissents may have some legal troubles in China but we don't murder people like you do.

LOL.... can you tell me how many dissenters have had "legal trouble" since 1990 ? :devil:

I am not shedding a single tear for these kinds of people.

They are hell bent on dividing and destroying Hindus.
They are as rationalists as they are secular.
These people have never posed a single question on any other religious practices except Hinduism. Their sole aim is as transparent as the other secular's.

She got killed and the hatred she was spreading died with her.
Good riddance.
Look at any democracy in the world, it is built on dissidence. We have been guaranteed freedom of speech.
We are not a sharia country or a communist nation, let's not emulate them. Killing people presenting conflicting views is regressive. I don't understand why the defenders of religion have to resort to violence, shows how hollow religions are.
You and I have different aspirations for how our country should shape up and that's fine unless you somehow want to silence any opposition.

That is the wonderful thing about freedom and democracy. You must try it sometimes :P

We did a hundred years ago then India was still part of UK, it didn't work and now we see what we have achieved and what India did, it further strengthened our belief.

I am not shedding a single tear for these kinds of people.

They are hell bent on dividing and destroying Hindus.
They are as rationalists as they are secular.
These people have never posed a single question on any other religious practices except Hinduism. Their sole aim is as transparent as the other secular's.

She got killed and the hatred she was spreading died with her.
Good riddance.

I seriously doubt if the Hinduphobia and Hindu baiting died with her. There are a few million more and they just found a rallying point.

We did a hundred years ago then India was still part of UK, it didn't work and now we see what we have achieved and what India did, it further strengthened our belief.

Hey you don't have to convince me that lack of democracy and freedom in china is a good thing :lol:

Try convincing your own people. :lol:

LOL... in urban dictionary a difficult and unpleasant women is called a bitch.

Why not get an education before calling others names :lol:

LOL.... can you tell me how many dissenters have had "legal trouble" since 1990 ? :devil:
I did get an education, they handed me a proper dictionary to refer though. Didn't know you were a homeschooled kid. I apologize for expecting sensible responses, life can be tough when all you get to read from is an urban dictionary and Punjab kesari

Look at any democracy in the world, it is built on dissidence. We have been guaranteed freedom of speech.
We are not a sharia country or a communist nation, let's not emulate them. Killing people presenting conflicting views is regressive. I don't understand why the defenders of religion have to resort to violence, shows how hollow religions are.
You and I have different aspirations for how our country should shape up and that's fine unless you somehow want to silence any opposition.

Funny thing for a communist to say since the entire communist idiotically depends on killing its critics and opponents and calling it a "revolution" :cheesy:

The Hypocritical Farce never ends :lol:

I m not convincing anyone, I m Chinese and Chinese people don't have to be convinced. It's clear to see.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-chinas-growing-nationalism-changes-views-of-the-west.515917/

You certainly seems to be trying too hard to convince me. :P

Frankly, I don't care. Its you lot who are obsessed with India :lol:

Funny thing for a communist to say since the entire communist idiotically depends on killing its critics and opponents and calling it a "revolution" :cheesy:

The Hypocritical Farce never ends :lol:
Communism can be very different, N.Korea is one type and China is another, if you believe they are the same then be happy with whatever you believe.

I did get an education, they handed me a proper dictionary to refer though. Didn't know you were a homeschooled kid. I apologize for expecting sensible responses, life can be tough when all you get to read from is an urban dictionary and Punjab kesari

LOL what does a proper dictionary from the polit bureau look like ? :cheesy: ........ I admit, I have never see one.

I accept your apology but do not expect me to stop riding your @ss :lol: No amount of begging can change that.

Back
Top Bottom