What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

It is a struggle but hopefully this experiment will yield a good harvest someday. Long process to ensure the common denomination in terms of education of the masses reaches a healthy mark to use the power given wisely

I thought we had done all that under the able secular Islamic rule of Nehru, Indira, Rajiv & Sonia for last 70 years!
Now you are telling me they wasted 70 years and you expect all these to happen under Sanghi rule.

Oh...the irony!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep struggling, India is struggling on all fronts actually.

I never said you bragged about no murder in India, what are you talking about?
Well not on the Dokalam front at least, the only front where your country had to eat its words.
Cheers.

OK I am aligned to your definition completely, but then why are you calling Gauri Lankesh and our Padamchen traitors? You seem to be using this word loosely

LOL.... are you the one who will decide how to use the words correctly ? :lol:

Typical Fascist.

angrezi mein posts likhein hain padh le quote karne se pehle. your friend called the dead lady a bitch and you jumped to defend him. No point ranting unnecessarily.

aap bhee sirf vuske bare me reply karle.
When you generalize crap, don't expect anything else in return.

Despite its constitutional right to free speech, India’s media face many intense pressures. Reporters without Borders, in its most recent index on press freedom released in April, ranked India 136 out of 180 countries, down three from 2016.

The report cited pressure on the media from “Hindu nationalists trying to purge all manifestations of ‘anti-national thought’ from the national debate”. It said journalists were engaging in “self-censorship,” and were increasing the targets of “online smear campaigns by the most radical nationalists who vilify them and even threaten physical reprisals”.

https://www.ft.com/content/d9b7785e-926c-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f0
India is a open society with a closed mind

I thought we had done all that under the able secular Islamic rule of Nehru, Indira, Rajiv & Sonia for last 70 years!
Now you are telling me they wasted 70 years and you expect all these to happen under Sanghi rule.

Oh...the irony!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nehru dynasty infused massive rampant corruption in the country. They are the reason we could never get out of poverty in the first place. BJP govt.s actually score better in terms of fiscal policy and clamping down on corruption.
I am not blaming a government, just stating how things have been.

LOL.... are you the one who will decide how to use the words correctly ? :lol:

Typical Fascist.
Let's not use these heavy words. You defined the word, just stick to the definition.
A lot of people like you call a lot of other people traitors these days. Its a dangerous word, use it judiciously.
At least stick to the definition

Slow down Chine. and Check Li Xiang :-)

Oh you are a Journo? Everybody in here is a professional on whatever suits the thread.
I did , a reporter died in robbery and two suspects were arrested. so, what do you want to say and Which reporter was executed in China as you claimed?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom