What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

We don't brag.

We are not secular nor we care too much about democracy.

Those who care about it in India are evaporating by the day.

We only care baout our core civilisation interests.
Who is we? You are a questioning the constitution of the country. These are secessionist thoughts

Check Li Xiang. And google (if you are using a VPN) why Chinese people quit journalism.

Ciao!
I quit my job several times, you equate quitting jobs with being murdered. wow, you amaze me, I was murdered several times already.

Yes, keep it up, we see what you have.
It is a struggle but hopefully this experiment will yield a good harvest someday. Long process to ensure the common denomination in terms of education of the masses reaches a healthy mark to use the power given wisely

I quit my job several times, you equate quitting jobs with being murdered. wow, you amaze me, I was murdered several times already.
Slow down Chine. and Check Li Xiang :-)

Oh you are a Journo? Everybody in here is a professional on whatever suits the thread.

It is a struggle but hopefully this experiment will yield a good harvest someday. Long process to ensure the common denomination in terms of education of the masses reaches a healthy mark to use the power given wisely
Keep struggling, India is struggling on all fronts actually.

And we still do :cheesy:

But like I said, we never bragged that No murder happens in India.
I never said you bragged about no murder in India, what are you talking about?

Just because your kind disrespects woman does not mean every other religion does it.
angrezi mein posts likhein hain padh le quote karne se pehle. your friend called the dead lady a bitch and you jumped to defend him. No point ranting unnecessarily.

you are completely off-target. I guess you refer to women as bitches as well.

She was a bitch, and now she is dead. That makes her a Dead Bitch.

Not all women are bitchs you know. like not all men are cock suckers like you. See how simple that is ?

Back
Top Bottom