What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

Oh child that's not meant for you!
You know who you are kid, you are a homeschooled homosexual kid :D! don't let society tell you otherwise.

:lol: ....... :lol:

613KDfddy8L._SY355_.jpg

None kid...no awards, to be very frank I am investing time on you to ensure you go ahead and win the paralympics in the faggot of the tournament category:D! Kid I have high hopes from your retarded mind! Just need to control those wanting to fantasize about dead people perversions!
I am with you kid!
homeschool for the win!

a4d884961f23633f8fce1a2460e86d42.jpg

Journalist silenced: Amnesty flags concern over free speech #GauriLankeshMurder jantakareporter.com/india/journali…

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ced-to-six-months-in-jail/article16716016.ece

Gauri Lankesh convicted of defamation, sentenced to six months in jail

Are you seriously telling me that it's the first time people with a social media handle have jumped to a conclusion before an investigation has been carried out? Do you want me to recall how people have been lynched over suspicions of carrying a contra

But you drew a clear distinction between people not me, what's the use of good education and resources when they are going to act like their counterpart who comes from a lesser standing? Why waste it on a knee jerk reaction? There are reports that Gauri was involved in rehabillation of naxals and her last couple of tweets also speaks about some tussle among the comrades.

Have you run out of ointment ? :lol:

yZskYv6.png
that's the reason for your mouth odor smelling of a$$ kid? the right tube had colgate written on it! I told you to never brush your teeth without adult supervision kid. You disappoint kid!

But you drew a clear distinction between people not me, what's the use of good education and resources when they are going to act like their counterpart who comes from a lesser standing? Why waste it on a knee jerk reaction? There are reports that Gauri was involved in rehabillation of naxals and her last couple of tweets also speaks about some tussle among the comrades.
How can sensible citizens of a democracy support extra judicial killings? That's what naxals do. We have courts of law that carry out sentences based on a proper investigation. She should have been tried and imprisoned if the charges were legit.

The dead bitch was an advocate of naxal violence and killings. Its good to see her taste her own medicine. I wonder how she felt being on the other side of that violence.
Calling her names is a bit too strong I believe, she is gone let her be.

How can sensible citizens of a democracy support extra judicial killings? That's what naxals do. We have courts of law that carry out sentences based on a proper investigation. She should have been tried and imprisoned if the charges were legit.

I mean she was helping state government with their rehabilitation program of former naxals. There are reasons to believe that this might have irked naxals who might have carried out the murder. As far as her speaking out against BJP openly, 2 BJP leaders filed a defamation case against her back in 2008 which resulted in her conviction last year, she was currently out on bail.

Ranjit you and I may hate an ideology, all we need to do is not subscribe to it. I don't think wanting to silence opposing narratives is a healthy thing for a democracy.
Somehow these fascist undertones are becoming the norm now

She was a bitch when she was alive. Now she is just a dead bitch.

She is not gone, he ghost still lingers in this thread. When that is gone , I will let it go to.

Indians put too many restrictions on themselves when they are fighting a battle. Either don't fight a war, but if you do fight it, do not let feeling of moral superiority made wrong decisions for you.

I mean she was helping state government with their rehabilitation program of former naxals. There are reasons to believe that this might have irked naxals who might have carried out the murder. As far as her speaking out against BJP openly, 2 BJP leaders filed a defamation case against her back in 2008 which resulted in her conviction last year, she was currently out on bail.
Could be a valid scenario. People are celebrating her death on the forum though, that's what is effed up

that's the reason for your mouth odor smelling of a$$ kid? the right tube had colgate written on it! I told you to never brush your teeth without adult supervision kid. You disappoint kid!

For you :lol:

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u6.jpg

Could be a valid scenario. People are celebrating her death on the forum though, that's what is effed up

On Diwali we celebrate the death of Ravan :cheesy:

Its just who we are :lol: ........ but you are a moron who does not get it.

Murdered at 7 pm !

printed hoardings and flexes ready by 10 pm for protest !

protestors were anticipating the murder ?

Back
Top Bottom