What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

Wrong comparison, a sanghi is liberal that most liberal Pakistani,
You can always find exceptions but lets not generalize spikes :P

A sanghi is a Hindu Jihadi.

There is zero difference beyond the religion each follow and violently aim to protect and further.

Cheers, Doc

Wrong comparison, a sanghi is liberal that most liberal Pakistani,
You can always find exceptions but lets not generalize spikes :P
I would want to believe that but what metric can you use for comparison?

No don't give the kid any link to any picture, he likes to get freaky watching dead people!
Kid! you never listen! How many times in a day do you have to!

:lol: ............ :lol:

ultra-strength-ben-ghazi-buthurt-relief-cream-apply-multiple-times-4655293.png

You know that we are constrained by the forum to talk freely about the wrongs of the other community. Who can deny the massive improvement in governance ever since Yogi was elected, but the fine-line that these politicians can tread, the masses will never be able to. In a nutshell when communal passions are flared, it's a forest fire that is not easily to kill.
Let's not even look far and wide, the Indian posters on this forum as a sample has suddenly become full of anti-democratic anti-secular voices. We are supposed to be a tolerant nation not a sharia country.

For me personally it's not about wrongs of other community per se it's shameless political appeasement under the guise of secularism by political parties. This is not secularism, I for one am sick and tired of this.

State funeral for a convict? Jai ho Congress sarkar ki they do really know how to please their constituency. Might as well through in a bharat ratan or two while you are at it.

Back
Top Bottom