What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

On Diwali we celebrate the death of Ravan :cheesy:

Its just who we are :lol: ........ but you are a moron who does not get it.
Oh child do you also believe santa was real? or do you only believe in believable myths where dudes with 10 heads exist? I am trying to help you poor homeschooled homosexual kid :enjoy:, that's what I am nothing more nothing less

Here ..... get help :lol:

hqdefault.jpg
Kid what are you doing here? I told you to go brush your teeth, you breath still smells of a$$!:sick:

Oh child do you also believe santa was real? or do you only believe in believable myths where dudes with 10 heads exist? I am trying to help you poor homeschooled homosexual kid :enjoy:, that's what I am nothing more nothing less

Kid what are you doing here? I told you to go brush your teeth, you breath still smells of a$$!:sick:

:lol:

28385ca6122019eb033aa8cd30ae332b--bitter-monster.jpg

Ranjit you and I may hate an ideology, all we need to do is not subscribe to it. I don't think wanting to silence opposing narratives is a healthy thing for a democracy.
Somehow these fascist undertones are becoming the norm now
Totally agree with you, violence shouldn't have any place in a democracy. Unfortunately there are people in India who believe in Good violence and bad violence, and they stick to their narrative on which side of the political spectrum they are.

I don't agree with your last sentence, 10 RSS members were killed in the karnataka state in last couple of years no one said the fascism is becoming the norm, or when journalists were killed in Bihar by Lalu's goon shahbuddin last year. Sorry bro, don't agree that death of someone from a more privileged background worth more than others.

Totally agree with you, violence shouldn't have any place in a democracy. Unfortunately there are people in India who believe in Good violence and bad violence, and they stick to their narrative on which side of the political spectrum they are.

I don't agree with your last sentence, 10 RSS members were killed in the karnataka state in last couple of years no one said the fascism is becoming the norm, or when journalists were killed in Bihar by Lalu's goon shahbuddin last year. Sorry bro, don't agree that death of someone from a more privileged background worth more than others.

That is because they have very different standards for Hindutva and Non Hindutva murders :coffee:

And if you don't agree , you are a "Fascist" :lol:

good now go brush your teeth with aqua regia kid

these%2Bpills%2Bwill%2Bhelp%2Bease%2Bbutthurt%2Byou%2Bshould%2Btake%2Bthem.jpg

You know that we are constrained by the forum to talk freely about the wrongs of the other community. Who can deny the massive improvement in governance ever since Yogi was elected, but the fine-line that these politicians can tread, the masses will never be able to. In a nutshell when communal passions are flared, it's a forest fire that is not easily to kill.
Let's not even look far and wide, the Indian posters on this forum as a sample has suddenly become full of anti-democratic anti-secular voices. We are supposed to be a tolerant nation not a sharia country.

Last message on her account suggests she was killed for going against the maoists.
The maoists operate like a gang. Brutal and ruthless.

You know that we are constrained by the forum to talk freely about the wrongs of the other community. Who can deny the massive improvement in governance ever since Yogi was elected, but the fine-line that these politicians can tread, the masses will never be able to. In a nutshell when communal passions are flared, it's a forest fire that is not easily to kill.
Let's not even look far and wide, the Indian posters on this forum as a sample has suddenly become full of anti-democratic anti-secular voices. We are supposed to be a tolerant nation not a sharia country.

Yes, and since we are a tolerant nation and not a sharia country let us jail and kill all those who suddenly have anti democratic and anti-secular voices :lol:

What a world class Moron. LOL.

Why don't to learn some of that "tolerance" you preach you foolish hypocrite.

You have started stuffin your mom's pills up yours again! your perversions test my patience kid!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hBvr5_lqkhA/VJFRirTc4UI/AAAAAAAAAqE/mCYv1feOHH0/s1600/a.baa-***.cream-cake.jpg

url

Last edited:
Yes, and since we are a tolerant nation and not a sharia country let us jail and kill all those who suddenly have anti democratic and anti-secular voices :lol:
Kid you are using big words again from your urban dictionary. They are not butt-cream brands trust me on this I have seen your entire collection now!:D
What a world class Moron. LOL.
Daddy won't like how you talk about him kid! Bad kid :angry:
Why don't to learn some of that "tolerance" you preach you foolish hypocrite.
Tolerance is not where you take a dump that's the other big word I taught you! Although you like taking a dump everywhere so it's not your fault kid.
Remember, together we will fight your dyslexia homeschooled homosexual kid!:enjoy:

The Indian posters have not "become" like that.

They always were. But were marginalized to the periphery.

Now they represent India.

And you and me are periphery.

Cheers, Doc

Kid you are using big words again from your urban dictionary. They are not butt-cream brands trust me on this I have seen your entire collection now!:D

Daddy won't like how you talk about him kid! Bad kid :angry:

Tolerance is not where you take a dump that's the other big word I taught you! Although you like taking a dump everywhere so it's not your fault kid.
Remember, together we will fight your dyslexia homeschooled homosexual kid!:enjoy:

:lol: ........... :lol:

Butthurt_e3874c_4408650.jpg

And sanghis wonder why people say India is becoming a Hindu Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

Wrong comparison, a sanghi is liberal that most liberal Pakistani,
You can always find exceptions but lets not generalize spikes :P

The Indian posters have not "become" like that.

They always were. But were marginalized to the periphery.

Now they represent India.

And you and me are periphery.

Cheers, Doc
It's not that gloomy.
Take most Tier I, post grads in the country, they will subscribe to your school of thought. It's from the tier II tier III SEC B,C riff raff that our fellow poster and their thought process comes from.

Link or picture ?
No don't give the kid any link to any picture, he likes to get freaky watching dead people!
Kid! you never listen! How many times in a day do you have to!

Back
Top Bottom