What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

then why dont you get lost and try living in Afghanistan! how dare you try to demonise the sacrifices made by those who lost everything on their journey to Pakistan.

Even @SQ8 said most are happy with the system.

Most people are happy with the system bruddah.

We will only see hashtags and some outrage but business will be back to normal soon. I do not for a second believe there will be a revolution in Pakistan.

Even @SQ8 said most are happy with the system.

Most people are happy with the system bruddah.

We will only see hashtags and some outrage but business will be back to normal soon. I do not for a second believe there will be a revolution in Pakistan.
why don't you go to Afghanistan? since its dominated by pashtuns!

Well done boys , i hope we will get another gold medal in this competition as well
Keep carry on , you may have many many more heads like this

Wish what i am watching, hearing is false. Wish that it's a fake news. Wish that it never happened. My heart bleeds.

then why dont you get lost and try living in Afghanistan! how dare you try to demonise the sacrifices made by those who lost everything on their journey to Pakistan.
Well this is partially true.
British were leaving anyway. Quaid I azam mostly relied people political like IK has and got Pakistan without a militancy.

Only people of FATA fought the British for approximately about 30-40 yrs till British gave them semi independence and negotiated with afghans ameer

Sindhis fought briefly but gave up.

Punjabis were under sikh so there was never a big fight

story from nooni taut

Well this is partially true.
British were leaving anyway. Quaid I azam mostly relied people political like IK has and got Pakistan without a militancy.

Only people of FATA fought the British for approximately about 30-40 yrs till British gave them semi independence and negotiated with afghans ameer

Sindhis fought briefly but gave up.

Punjabis were under sikh so there was never a big fight
stick with topic....enough of other bs crap

Ok. Now that I have cooled down, I think this was done to incite people to riot and cause chaos within the country.

Bajra is using every trick in the fucking book to impose martial law so he can sit on our heads for another 10 years and hang Imran Khan as a traitor.

I think we should cool down and think about this rationally even though my inner Punjabi voice is telling me that there needs to be a bloodbath at GHQ...

Bajra is going to do a lot of dirty shit in his final weeks.
Bajwa and his filthy gang spreading disinformation, even imran riaz khan preaching, keep drinking sattu and eat dhanya lest bajwa will grab power ooenly and score a 10...10 year.
This all is to give time to the filth we call military establishment.

I do not believe that any Pakistani actor had anything to do with it.

Had they been trying for these sort of tactics, we would have seen many others get assasinated before this.
Like who? Altaf? Hussain Haqqani, why would they take them out when they are establishment's B team...

I read through all the comments. One thing is in common. You all point to the military and are afraid to mention them. But to be the devil's advocate. What does the military have to gain by killing him? Maybe he had a lot of documents on corruption? But the military may have even more to lose by killing him. He is not just anyone. Everyone knows him. There may be large protests and hatred in the population against the military. So there is a chance that this could also be sabotage against the Pakistani military. Also makes little sense that he gets shot, there are so many better ways to make people disappear or kill. Why make so much noise? I think it is politically idiotic to kill him by the military. Very sad day.

Back
Top Bottom