What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

May Allah ji accept his shahada. Ameen.
We all have to leave this world, sooner or later. What then, is better way to die fighting for the cause one beleives in. In a time and in a country where generals, wearing soldiers' getups, and mullahs wearing scholars' robes are busy selling their motherland and faith, Arshad Shareef chose to defend his motherland and die trying.
Rest in peace brother. You fought so fearlessly.
May Allah ji grant us too, the shahada, on the way to protecting our faith, our motherland and our people. Ameen.

Guys guys guys

Fellas 😂😂

We all say the same thing about bringing them to justice or whatever blah blah

Lets be honest here. They will get away with it. And will always get away with it. Just like they have been for the last 70+ years.
Yes they will get away with this in this world or about 30-40 yrs max.

But surely everyone has their regrets at ends of time. I have seen it myself..when their old and frial ..that's the moment they realize money isn't anything but it's too late..

It was never funny, but all this just affirms the general surrender of Pakistanis to Fait accompli.

“Hatyaar daal do!!” Runs across the character of the general public.
And?
This isn't new.. Pakistan has been like this since the 1950s and historically was easily tamed by few thousand British

Manzoor Pashteen was right all along and we cursed him, its time to speak out with Manzoor Pashteen before Pakistan Army break the remaining country.
I was cursed when I said he has some reasoning in what he is saying..

It was never funny, but all this just affirms the general surrender of Pakistanis to Fait accompli.

History of the region shows there’s a trend of surrendering to Fait Accompli

All of them had reasoning. All of them were right.

And?
This isn't new.. Pakistan has been like this since the 1950s and historically was easily tamed by few thousand British

i tried to explain that on that thread by that member who lives in Canada. genetically we are morally corrupt. that is why an island nation from northern europe took over and ruled the people with ease.

but some argued against me.

its historic FACT.

i tried to explain that on that thread by that member who lives in Canada. genetically we are morally corrupt. that is why an island nation from northern europe took over and ruled the people with ease.

but some argued against me.

its historic FACT.

Pakistan never won a war, never had a war of independence, and got everything handed down to it on a silver platter by the British. Can’t expect anything from a country with that kind of history!

History of the region shows there’s a trend of surrendering to Fait Accompli

All of them had reasoning. All of them were right.
The world isn't black white.

It's grey..

Everyone has some other interests..

PTM has genuine afghans connections which is okay they have klin relationship

Bughti had genuine concerns about gas and natural resources and is own nawabi(cultural reasons and concerns about pushtoons taking over etc)

Don't agree with all of their concerns but some were genius I remember listening to him on sairbeen/bbc Urdu at 6am before going to school/college complaining that why don't you build schools whose stopping you..

Similarly Urdu digest founder wrote a biography on mujeeb..he was in Dhaka when mujeeb was arrested, he was close friend of mujeeb and always maintained mujeeb would have never talked about partision and was only forced...

I never believed him but now I do
FB_IMG_1657915098373.jpg

Solution isn't to let go things..

The graves need to be dig out just like how it was done in bengaldesh

Manzoor Pashteen was right all along and we cursed him, its time to speak out with Manzoor Pashteen before Pakistan Army break the remaining country.
You think Manzoor Pashteen cares about whether the country is broken or not? Lol

Manzoor uses it in a context to fuel his ethnocentric politics, PTM's goal is quite well known

Pakistan never won a war, never had a war of independence, and got everything handed down to it on a silver platter by the British. Can’t expect anything from a country with that kind of history!

Can someone make this bitch frek off this thread or forum so we can actually talk about the topic at hand and not tell him how his Pashtuns have failed to rule the only country they had and completely destroyed it instead?

Bloody fascist. Killed a patriot. Whoever did this must pay for crimes he’s committing.

We all know who it is.
The only problem is, there are no men at arms in this state with a sense of duty to the state. All are just slaves of their wardi and the order that comes from the mafia at the top.

“Hatyaar daal do!!” Runs across the character of the general public.

Murda Qaum hai bhai.
Inko bheron ki tarah hankney ke liye kisi Imran Khan ki zaroorat hai. Khud ke liye kabhi nhi nikley na niklein ge.

then why dont you get lost and try living in Afghanistan! how dare you try to demonise the sacrifices made by those who lost everything on their journey to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom