What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Tomorrow Fools_Nightmare will open 10 threads claiming how great is Nawaz Sharif family

Today when I open my own country's national news paper , I find only praises for the corrupt Mafia

Just Praise , applaud and appreciation

it is sickening

The News paper Jung / Nawai Waqt or Khabrain the ones I know all have same cut and paste stories , for last 5 years always favoring PML this or PML that

Even now you open it and you will only find praises

If Twitter did not exist most Pakistani would not know how hollow our National TV channel and news papers are

Last edited:
Ffy0YthXkAQf-P0.jpg
Ffy0YriXgAg8ahu.jpg
Ffy0YprXEAA6OR1.jpg

I am so dejected and sad ....not ready to hear this news ....who is behind ...no secret. ..

Allah will grant him the highest place along with those who speak the truth.
price of truth is very high in this world and too few dare to speak ...

And he was one of them.

The Imran Riaz Video is proof, smoking gun that there were strong indication Archad would be targeted

1- Sami Ibrahim (Journalist), was attacked by a Khusra/Steet thug

2- Sabir Shakir (Journalist) was forced to leave country

3- Archad Sharif (Journalist) was forced to leave country

4- Imran Riaz (Journalist) was kidnapped and kept in confinement

5- Shabaz GIL (Politician) was tortured naked in police custody for over 1 month

6- Senator of Pakistan form KPK was beaten in Prison, and tortured 70-year-old)

7- Various journalist lost their regular TV show positions

8- ARY head of Media was arrested for while forced to change his News reports policy

If all this is not work of Mafia Gang then what is ?

JOKE OF CENTURY
Attending OIC summit on behalf of Pakistan

LANATHO.png

Last edited:
Pashtuns should prepare for 90s Afg situation. I think it will get bad.
“Pashtuns” is who automatically jump to ethnic ideology as a lens for their worldview would do better offing themselves before any independent ethnic state they form cannibalises itself on the back of their internal tribal conflicts. Thus natural selection can help “Pashtuns” move forward

No evidence , don't make wild allegations. Kenya is a strong Yahuud base.
You are free to wait till the Day.
وَإِذَا ٱلْمَوْءُۥدَةُ سُئِلَتْ
بِأَىِّ ذَنۢبٍۢ قُتِلَتْ
When buried alive she babe will be questioned what sin thou was murdered.

The slaves of Al-Bakistan wont do a thing - just telling the very small percentage of people speaking up they can be killed anywhere for suggesting a better lifestyle.

Now @Goritoes , you are in a very safe place - but do you still want to look back or say anything?
May be he started exposing poachers in kenya.

Tomorrow Fools_Nightmare will open 10 threads claiming how great is Nawaz Sharif family

Today when I open my own country's national news paper , I find only praises for the corrupt Mafia

Just Praise , applaud and appreciation

it is sickening

The News paper Jung / Nawai Waqt or Khabrain the ones I know all have same cut and paste stories , for last 5 years always favoring PML this or PML that

Even now you open it and you will only find praises

If Twitter did not exist most Pakistani would not know how hollow our National TV channel and news papers are

Have the courage to name and shame establishment. PMLN has nothing to do with this. Who attacked hamid mir? Didnt he name DG ISI zaheer ul islam then? Check Arshad shareefs last tweet and who he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom