What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

I have to admit Arshad Bhai's interviews were always very well mannered, it truly offered optimism about a better future Pakistan

I did not knew much about his family background that his two Brothers were in Military, and they also gave their lives for Pakistan

He never once mentioned that aspect of losing his brothers, he continued to speak in favor of Pakistani interest

When the news originally came out that he and other News reporters were threatened out of Pakistan, and the whole Naked torture of Reporters in Islamabad scandal. I was truly saddened

How can this man be forced to run away from Pakistan for which he was so optimistic about

To Bajwa and DG ISI all of this holds no meaning. When you have to serve your master one must do so with full conviction. Bajwa has set the example of a brute dictator that goes to extreme lengths to appease his masters.

The oddities continue, Kenyan Authorities according to PIMS did not conduct a proper autopsy and missed a bullet. I find it very hard to believe but lets see if it turns out to be true. Then there's the fact that news of his death first broke in Pakistan, before even Kenyan Authorities could confirm it, this begs the question that who recognized him and who passed the information on before informing the police?
Also according to the PIMS autopsy there is evidence showing that he was shot at close range which now also raises suspicion on how the police fired upon the vehicle.
The Vehicle in question is a Fortuner too, just like here you wouldn't see police fire a burst at a Fortuner because it is an elite car, the same attitude is prevalent in African countries like Kenya according to a local reporter.
So many questions yet so little answers.

Q1. Who reduced space and issued multiple FIRs on Arshad, that he was forced to leave Pakistan?

Q2. Who asked the UAE authorities to pressure Arshad to leave UAE?

Let’s start with these 2 questions and we’ll get clues on who the culprits are.

It is time to confront Bajwa army. The crux of the problem lies with Bajwa and that DG ISI horse face. It is clear as daylight that Bajwa army is responsible.

Imran Khan should absolutely continue to pile up the pressure by holding massive protests day in day out. There should be free and fair elections. PTI will wipe the floor with PDM and Bajwa.

1667141428160.png

The story of a satellite phone is now surfacing ...leaving a track of movement....

ہمارے بعد محفل میں افسانے بیاں ہونگے۔
بہاریں ہم کو ڈھونڈیں گی، نہ جانے ہم کہاں ہونگے

1667172991097.png

Back
Top Bottom