What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

I think message is clear.
Don't tread on us?

They want emotional awam to come out and start fucking shit up so they can impose martial law and hang IK. Bajra will get his throne and put an end to Pakistan while all hope of the people will be crushed.

This qadiyani only worships his British overlords.

PTI fanboys really need to stop with this baloney to hide IK's dumb behavior, it's annoying
I am not.. I already said few days back that he is a pacifist. But I also know the capacity of my nation. Even if he wasn't a pacifist, a few people would've come out. We live in our comfort zones.

okay fanboy!!
Lol. Why have you stopped? Tell me more about yourself.. how you are not a keyboard warrior and other are.

I am not.. I already said few days back that he is a pacifist. But I also know the capacity of my nation. Even if he wasn't a pacifist, a few people would've come out. We live in our comfort zones.

Exactly

They want emotional awam to come out and start fucking shit up so they can impose martial law and hang IK. Bajra will get his throne and put an end to Pakistan while all hope of the people will be crushed.

Emotional awam will never come out.

So he was killed by Kenyan police hitmen to client bounty. Just Murtaza Bhutto was killed in Karachi.

PTI has to plan how to counter the military if Bajwa tries to impose martial law, people are already ready to resist army but there should be plans in place.
This is not a fight with PMLN government this is a fight with Bajwa as Bajwa is the one in charge of Islamabad.

1666596221124.png

Attachments

• 1666596153549.png
    1666596153549.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom