What's new

Joshua Wong Tribute Thread

How would you describe Joshua Wong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes, China support Kashmir liberation from India.

Why? Scared of the truth?

Why would I be scared of that?

you are off topic here. You can make a new thread for that video if you want but it doesnt belong here.

Yes yes, China support Kashmir liberation from India.

common brother , kashmir is an autonomous region and by 70% polling kashmiri people have already given their verdict on the issue .

CPC is treating its citizens like slaves , they are denied basic freedom . As a responsible and worlds biggest democracy india must support chinese people .

common brother , kashmir is an autonomous region and by 70% polling kashmiri people have already given their verdict on the issue .

CPC is treating its citizens like slaves , they are denied basic freedom . As a responsible and worlds biggest democracy india must support chinese people .

Let's ignore the flame bait and dedicate this thread to Joshua Wong only.

I'll keep the thread up to date about his hunger strike. I hope you will continue to contribute to this thread as well.

I admire this guy....standing up to one of the most powerful governments on earth, this guy is ballsy

Let's ignore the flame bait and dedicate this thread to Joshua Wong only.

I'll keep the thread up to date about his hunger strike. I hope you will continue to contribute to this thread as well.

that's right mate , sorry for that

one really nice quote of his

"People should not be afraid of their government. The government should be afraid of their people"
- Joshua Wong

lets try to learn more about this guy.

How about another option to choose:

1. JWong is a grey Vietnamese alien pretending to be Chinese

I admire this guy....standing up to one of the most powerful governments on earth, this guy is ballsy

you can't bring change by being a coward.

gandhi , mendela , lincoln made things better for mankind because they had the courage to challenge the powerful .

Reactions: ito
All things considered this is a very one sided thread so a person with an opposing opinion will not be very inclined to post here , or if they do post it will be negative.
And please do not call it OFFICIAL. Official means that the PDF admin have proposed or sanctioned this thread WHICH WE HAVE NOT.

This is a troll thread and low quality one too
all one sided options to choose from which are used to fit he OP's agenda
Can you please close it for the sake of quality of PDF?
Thanks.

This is a troll thread and low quality one too
all one sided options to choose from which are used to fit he OP's agenda
Can you please close it for the sake of quality of PDF?
Thanks.
Yes, Black Fag is a troll but a bad one. He is not in the same league as BoQ or NiceGuy.

Yes, Black Fag is a troll but a bad one. He is not in the same league as BoQ or NiceGuy.

I never troll (and something else I forgot).
Yet his entire poll is to be inflammatory and to troll. He thinks the more he trolls PDF, the better the chance Vietnam will have of getting Johnson Reef back. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yet his entire poll is to be inflammatory and to troll. He thinks the more he trolls PDF, the better the chance Vietnam will have of getting Johnson Reef back. :rofl:

The more he trolls, the more animosity from the Chinese people towards Vietnam.

This trend will only embolden CPC's tough stance towards Vietnam.

The more he trolls, the more animosity from the Chinese people towards Vietnam.

This trend will only embolden CPC's though stance towards Vietnam.

The funniest thing is that he *thinks* he's impartial. A quick look at his posting history reveals that he's very much irrationally emotional over Vietnam's weakness vis a vis China and he's deathly afraid of Chinese actions in the SCS.

The funniest thing is that he *thinks* he's impartial. A quick look at his posting history reveals that he's very much irrationally emotional over Vietnam's weakness vis a vis China and he's deathly afraid of Chinese actions in the SCS.

Because of the failed attempt, now he is not trying to hide his true color anymore.

Just look at his recent posts, he is even worse than NiceGuy.

Guess what?

I think Lux will probably vote for the "The Reincarnation of Chairman Mao" option. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom