What's new

Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong arrested for 2019 ‘illegal assembly’

Imagine if someone abused the Chinese with equivalently racial-ridden words, like @Kai Liu did!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is wrong with assembling non-violently to express thoughts. It should be an enshrined freedom of humans to voice their psyche publicly.

Non violent? Ignoring all reality is the way to go.

Haha, fake 'white American' exposed exposed exposed...
There are so many 'American' websites for 'white Americans'... But this 'white American' go to sooo many 'American websites' about Pakistan... such as this one

fake 'white American' exposed exposed exposed...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

F-22Raptor is also dark skinned, could be the same guy as this hamartia antidote. These people could be the staff of this forum just to jack up the online activity 🤔 hence they are allowed to be trolling here with immunity

Hi guys, through a simple search of google, I find this:
View attachment 673048
Can't imagine an true 'white American' as he claims to be to spend days and nights in some unknown pakistani forum/webstite like this one:

Although he (the OP of this thread) puts such a long line of statement to say he is 'American':
View attachment 673049
We can still see he is hiding his true identity, given his anti-China nature, most probably an indian in origin, or some sort of anti-China creature, and a Tesla fan, lol, who has connection to South Asia...
Because we all know what true American is like:
@Hamartia Antidote :enjoy:

LOL!!! @Gomig-21 yet another Chinese idiot. They really go out of their way. They honestly think only Pakistani, Chinese, and Indians are here. All the other flags here are completely invisible to them.
bookmarked for future laughs at US member get togethers

A fake 'white American' exposed, what's the problem with you, son?
Let me shock you!

White does not equal European. It is also attributed to people all over the Middle-East & North Africa.

Pakistanis are primarily Caucasian by race. Europeans are Caucasian, as well.

My skin-tone is pale (which isn’t an American beauty standard). In America— we like to keep a bronze-tan color by accessing natural Vitamin D outdoors.

So you obsessing repeatedly over white color or other features is quite comical.

Let me shock you!

White does not equal European. It is also attributed to people all over the Middle-East & North Africa.

Pakistanis are primarily Caucasian by race. Europeans are Caucasian, as well.

My skin-tone is pale (which isn’t an American beauty standard). In America— we like to keep a bronze-tan color by accessing natural Vitamin D outdoors.

So you obsessing repeatedly over white color or other features is quite comical.
No I am not shocked...lol...I know Pakistanis are technically, white, but no offense, by the American definition, even Hispanic are not considered as white American... But this is not the issue here...

Last time I checked I was white. Quite a broad assumption on his part.
The complete ignorance of some of the Chinese members here is just amazing but not surprising. Bookmarking him to the known dummy list too.

Last edited:
There are no white people from the Anglo countries. They are all Indian immigrants.
Probably there are, but very few.
Matter of fact, even those American sites such as Quora.com are dominated by indians, and youtube seems to become the next one especially the comment section... There is literally no white American who will go to an unknown Pakistani website and spend days and nights there...
I can bet that there are sveral fake 'white' on his list...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom