What's new

Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong arrested for 2019 ‘illegal assembly’

I rather suffer some degree of freedom restriction for substitute of peace and harmony. Too much personal freedom is ruling the world with unrest and riot.

US version of freedom is a failure. Look how dangerous US is with constant riot, chaotic scene and violent. HK will be at peace if it follow PRC.

The riot areas are in the poor inner city areas...which were already dangerous before the riots.

The riot areas are in the poor inner city areas...which were already dangerous before the riots.
Thanks for proving elitism in amercan where thr rich and elite are taken care of while lower class american are all for themselves to rot.

While speaking of irony, brush the issue-at-hand under the rug like a grimy cheat. At least that’s one thing consistent! :lol:
You mean america? Like trump did wth covid-19? I feel so better in China :enjoy:

That's some verbal diarrhea, that I'd tell you! It'd be best for you to stick to Sino languages, rather than aggravating yourself to spew some semi-coherent English. If China has so much freedom than "poor" America, then why ban everything?
Are u talking about US ban tiktok or ban US working with huawei? See the irony of your post. So much freedom. :enjoy:

That's some verbal diarrhea, that I'd tell you! It'd be best for you to stick to Sino languages, rather than aggravating yourself to spew some semi-coherent English. If China has so much freedom than "poor" America, then why ban everything?
I seriously doubt u are Pakistanis since u support US so much and hate China. I guess u are in line with american for this action against Pakistan.

Hi guys, through a simple search of google, I find this:
1601000447790.png

Can't imagine an true 'white American' as he claims to be to spend days and nights in some unknown pakistani forum/webstite like this one:

Although he (the OP of this thread) puts such a long line of statement to say he is 'American':
1601000598990.png

We can still see he is hiding his true identity, given his anti-China nature, most probably an indian in origin, or some sort of anti-China creature, and a Tesla fan, lol, who has connection to South Asia...
Because we all know what true American is like:
@Hamartia Antidote :enjoy:

Last edited:
Thanks for proving elitism in amercan where thr rich and elite are taken care of while lower class american are all for themselves to rot.

It's unfortunate that some cities have severe problems while most do not. It doesn't help having a majority white police force.

In Boston 33% of the force is not white. This keeps tensions down as you are more likely to encounter a minority officer in the inner city. When shots are fired you can't point to racism.

View attachment 673048
Can't imagine an true 'white American' as he claims to be to spend days and nights in some unknown pakistani forum/webstite like this one:

Although he (the OP of this thread) puts such a long line of statement to say he is 'American':
View attachment 673049
We can still see he is hiding his true identity, given his anti-China nature, most probably an indian in origin, or some sort of anti-China creature, and a Tesla fan, lol, who has connection to South Asia...
Indians! Inferiority complex. :enjoy:

View attachment 673048

View attachment 673049

LOL! What are you doing on a forum in the US started by a teenage American in Indianapolis Indiana? I have a better reason to be here than you. You even need a VPN to see it. There's a reason this site is in English....in case you don't know English isn't the official language of Pakistan...ever wonder about that fact? If this site was in Urdu many of us wouldn't be here.

Last edited:
LOL! What are you doing on a military website in the US started by an American in Indianapolis Indiana? I have a better reason to be here than you. You even need a VPN to see it. There's a reason this site is in English....in case you don't know English isn't the official language of Pakistan...ever wonder about that fact? If this site was in Urdu many of us wouldn't be here.
Haha, fake 'white American' exposed, exposed, exposed...The more you explain, the more proof that I am correct...Hahaha..
真是越描越黑
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Haha, fake 'white American' exposed, exposed, exposed...The more you explain, the more proof that I am correct...Hahaha..
真是越描越黑
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think the only one exposed is you for being so dumb and not realizing you are on an American website.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom