What's new

Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong arrested for 2019 ‘illegal assembly’

should deport him to Vietnam, heard the country desperately needed talents to build Vietnam into a superpower.

Meanwhile in the United States.

I can upload my video of myself committing and admitting to some "crimes". And not fear any charges as long as it's outside of the statute of limitations. This is a truly free society. It's a pity that Hong Kong'ians don't enjoy even a crumb of this ol' glorious freedom pie.
I rather suffer some degree of freedom restriction for substitute of peace and harmony. Too much personal freedom is ruling the world with unrest and riot.

US version of freedom is a failure. Look how dangerous US is with constant riot, chaotic scene and violent. HK will be at peace if it follow PRC.

He will be enjoying those freedom like the 1992 LA riot, not the first time happening there. When the US dollar collapses all the looting and violence shall be unleashed like never seen before.

Why this guy doesn't find a job and get a life. Professional political work is not suitable to a 20 years old.

The real delusion is you. The real slave is you living in fake USA with freedom on talk only. Facts proven there is no real freedom for majority lower spec but elite only. Chinese in China has more freedom and right than poor American. :enjoy:
That's some verbal diarrhea, that I'd tell you! It'd be best for you to stick to Sino languages, rather than aggravating yourself to spew some semi-coherent English. If China has so much freedom than "poor" America, then why ban everything?

Why this guy doesn't find a job and get a life. Professional political work is not suitable to a 20 years old.
He does have a job. He works for the CIA/MI6. He should never be released from prison. He has destabilised Hong Kong as the Anglos wanted.

The Anglos are desperate to keep their white supremacy world order going as long as possible and see China as the only rival that could end their white supremacy dominance. This is why the Anglo propaganda machine has been working overtime to cause trouble to China on Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

That's some verbal diarrhea, that I'd tell you! It'd be best for you to stick to Sino languages, rather than aggravating yourself to spew some semi-coherent English. If China has so much freedom than "poor" America, then why ban everything?

National Security.

National Security.
National Security from what? Can't watch Netflix shows (the normal ones), can't research your studies on Wikipedia (even closed-source articles), can't watch National Geographic (even documentaries on panda animals), can't make use of strong search engines like Google/Bing (which deliver via faster algorithms), can't use Apple Maps (apt route finder & navigation for stranded people)...

There may be alternatives (albeit significantly weaker) to what I mentioned. But all of them are in high watch of governmental authorities from the CCP. This is the opposite of "freedom".

National Security from what? Can't watch Netflix shows (the normal ones), can't research your studies on Wikipedia (even closed-source articles), can't watch National Geographic (even documentaries on panda animals), can't make use of strong search engines like Google/Bing (which deliver via faster algorithms), can't use Apple Maps (apt route finder & navigation for stranded people)...

There may be alternatives (albeit significantly weaker) to what I mentioned. But all of them are in high watch of governmental authorities from the CCP. This is the opposite of "freedom".

All national security related, directly or indirectly.

He does have a job. He works for the CIA/MI6. He should never be released from prison. He has destabilised Hong Kong as the Anglos wanted.

The Anglos are desperate to keep their white supremacy world order going as long as possible and see China as the only rival that could end their white supremacy dominance. This is why the Anglo propaganda machine has been working overtime to cause trouble to China on Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

The new national security laws can solve these CIA, MI6 spies?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom