What's new

Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong arrested for 2019 ‘illegal assembly’

@Indos

This the very same Joshua Wong who give support for Papuan terrorist alongside with notorious traitor Veronica Koman. I think it is good riddance for CCP to arrest him and hopefully to kill him. I just hope we can do our task to arrest Veronica Koman and eventually kill her for good just like Munir case or Theo Huis Eluae.

@Indos

This the very same Joshua Wong who give support for Papuan terrorist alongside with notorious traitor Veronica Koman. I think it is good riddance for CCP to arrest him and hopefully to kill him. I just hope we can do our task to arrest Veronica Koman and eventually kill her for good just like Munir case or Theo Huis Eluae.

I dont know why we cannot get her extradited from Australia

The stupid boy implicated himself by proudly posting picture of himself participating in the illegal assembly.
Earlier on, the police could not charged him due to lack of solid evidence and denial but now Joshua Wong implicated himself by unknowingly provided fhe evidences the Hong Kong Police needed via his facebook. So how is he going to defend himself.
A murder case without the dead body and now he provide the body as evidence.
Is he clever or stupid?
How come stupid people have so many brainless or brainwashed followers?

Is he going to say he photoshop and fake those picture.
That is how brainless this boy is.
He was recruited by CIA when he was 14 year old in Macau. :coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Last edited:
@Indos

Joshua Wong is arrested by the Hong Kong Police and not by China Security.

Last edited:
I dont know why we cannot get her extradited from Australia

Cause she is yet to cause criminal acts regarded by Australian Law, agitator, provocator and the likes can't be extradited as many countries deemed them not part of criminal. The same with Benny Wenda, their are Quite different with corruption case, Drugs dealer and so on.

That is the only reasonable answer I can think of since that group look like just hurting Honkong democracy by creating chaos. They have got what they want though but some how they keep demonstrating for unclear/unreasonable reason. The mess they creates also makes other Chinese understand that China and democracy is not compatible. This is good to bring stability in mainland China under current system.
Because their goal is never about democracy but creating instability in HK. Let's think about this, Are USA and CIA stupid enough that don't know "if" Joshua Wong is covert agent from CCP, and keep inviting him to US Congress, secretly meet and share their confidential information with him.
7a28fcd8-df76-11e9-94c8-f27aa1da2f45_image_hires_033713.JPG

ap_wong_pelosi.jpg
5d4c2cfffc7e937b318b45eb.jpg
jw_wong.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom