What's new

Joshua Wong Tribute Thread

How would you describe Joshua Wong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing that jwo is a "han warrior". He looks like a monkey. His genes are definitely "from the jungle".

The funniest thing is that he *thinks* he's impartial. A quick look at his posting history reveals that he's very much irrationally emotional over Vietnam's weakness vis a vis China and he's deathly afraid of Chinese actions in the SCS.
He has given himself away, most likely a Vietcong :rofl:

Hongkong people protest for their democracy. It is China affair, not related to Vietnamese.

Puppets
clowns
a 16 years old idiots
and a joke:pleasantry:

Hongkong people protest for their democracy. It is China affair, not related to Vietnamese.

If my son were Joshua, I would be proud of my son while still worry about his life.

Yes, Black Fag is a troll but a bad one. He is not in the same league as BoQ or NiceGuy.

Unless you could answer his logical arguments correctly, you are a troll, he's not.

I have a hard time believing that jwo is a "han warrior". He looks like a monkey. His genes are definitely "from the jungle".

a troll always insult and call others as monkey, while didn't argue in constructive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom