What's new

Joshua Wong Tribute Thread

How would you describe Joshua Wong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hung

Reaction score

In my opinion, Joshua Wong is a honorable Han Chinese warrior. He stood up for what he believe in and went out there to make his voice heard.

This thread is for people who respect the Great Joshua Wong. Please share your positive thoughts about Mr. Wong and his heroic struggle in this thread.

No troll or hate please. There are already some threads out there if you want to make critical statements about Joshua Wong.

_77959452_77959451.jpg

That guy is all skin and bone. His hunger strike will turn him into skeletor.:lol:

Nevertheless, he's a ballsy guy

great man i hope he wins against an oppressive regime .

All things considered this is a very one sided thread so a person with an opposing opinion will not be very inclined to post here , or if they do post it will be negative.
And please do not call it OFFICIAL. Official means that the PDF admin have proposed or sanctioned this thread WHICH WE HAVE NOT.

Your poll is trolling. Troll make troll poll asking other people not to troll.

how is it a troll thread...do you know he could be the times person of the year

people eagerly want to know about him.

A society loser with ugly face, a negative example in HongKong, oneday will kick off.

The only good thing is, this guy teach HKers saw the dirty face of democracy protect and fake face of protect leader.

Last edited:
All things considered this is a very one sided thread so a person with an opposing opinion will not be very inclined to post here , or if they do post it will be negative.
And please do not call it OFFICIAL. Official means that the PDF admin have proposed or sanctioned this thread WHICH WE HAVE NOT.

Yes this thread is intentionally a one sided thread. There are already many other threads dedicated to bashing Joshua Wong. The idea is to make this the opposing thread and keep the rivals separate to prevent the troll fest.

And my bad about the official label. I forgot that label could become a sensitive issue.

india must support this democratic movement in china .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom