What's new

Jordan slammed for aiding al-Qaeda to enter Syria

What:blink: you forgot that Iraq was part of GCC and we have always stood side by side in all arab causes

You also forgot that fact that tribes living in Iraq such as Shammer, Harb, Otiabah Hajr, Banu Khalid..etc hailed from Arabia and that many Saudis have Iraqis and many Iraqis tribes come to Kingdom annually to visit the families.

Saddam ruined everything with his crimes inside and outside Iraq. I prize one thing he did is that he stood against Khomainei's plane he wanted to export to neighboring countries.

Got little knowledge about tribes, for tribes you need hasani.

I preferred ahmed hassan Bakr to stay in power instead of Saddam, and I preffered Qasim to stay in power before Nasserites took power in Iraq, but this was a game between the US and USSR.
Saddam did indeed use a powerfull economy and a nation industrializing for an 8 year war that was unwinnable for both sides.

It's a very long story, you need to have a backgroud about the two countries in which the Syrian regime is an absolute dictatorship while the Bahraini which is a constitutional monarchy afford their citizens with everything. We Arabs were always make jokes about Syrian regime brutality before the uprising. But in short:

Syrian protesters had been peaceful for the first six months inspired by Egyptian, Yemenis and Tunisians peaceful uprisings although the regime mass killed thousands using heavy weapons, brutally tortured thousands and refused to meet any of their demands. While in Bahrain they chant "peaceful" but they used swords, guns, Molotov to attack police in the very first days of "uprising" instigated and supported by Iran. You can check YT videos regarding my claims. Syrian regime used everything to obliterate whole cities including Scud missiles while in Bahrain used tear gas and hot water except for few cases when the police used guns and those were punished and the deceased families were given compensations. Pls, Bahraini get free high quality health care, education, houses, high salaries, jobs, subsidy and free to join political parties. While in Syria people live the worst lives in the ME. There is nothing to compare.

Thanks. But do you acknowledge the right of people to choose their government, in rich or poor countries?

Since there are many claims from both sides, I will not comment on those as I really have not invested so much efffort into it.

Thanks. But do you acknowledge the right of people to choose their government, in rich or poor countries?

Since there are many claims from both sides, I will not comment on those as I really have not invested so much efffort into it.

You are free to check, this is my view as I was a close observer. Bahraini do choose their government and Bahrain used to be one of the most free and democratic in ME just after Turkey and Israel while Syria is an absolute dictatorship.

Got little knowledge about tribes, for tribes you need hasani.

lol indeed....encyclopedia :D

I preferred ahmed hassan Bakr to stay in power instead of Saddam, and I preffered Qasim to stay in power before Nasserites took power in Iraq, but this was a game between the US and USSR.
Saddam did indeed use a powerfull economy and a nation industrializing for an 8 year war that was unwinnable for both sides.

TBQH, I have no background about Iraq political figures from the period after ottoman empire to Saddam. I knew Iraq Saddam and now Al-Maliki. Saddam thought he would play another Khalid Ibn Alwaleed Wa Jab al3eed :lol: his mistakes are not forgettable nor forgivable indeed but we need to get over it, Iraq must slip away form the mullas's hands.

GCC can make the earth shake under Iranian regime.....

Those are a bit pompous words.

Learn to be humble my dear friend. humility is the sign of true strength.

It is a fact that Iranian army is a formidable adversary for the GCC militaries.

So respect them even if they are the enemies. (not fear them, just respect them).

peace

It is a fact that Iranian army is a formidable adversary for the GCC militaries.

So respect them even if they are the enemies. (not fear them, just respect them).

peace

Instead of babbling please state your facts. from what prospective you laid your assertion?

It will be an end to Assad if he messes with Jordan.

Jordan is an old time ally of Pakistan.

It is important to note that Pakistani army chief met with John Kerry in Amman few weeks ago.

I wonder what was cooking in that meeting (besides dealing with Afghan problems, and Pak-Af border issues).

And why the hell would Pakistan enter into a war with Syria over Jordan?

Pakistan is no position to carry out military operations outside its own borders.

peace

I meant it bro, considering the huge superiority in military power to GCC. GCC air forces are capable of destroying at least 11k targets every week according to former UAE air-force chief, and as you know he doesn't joke. Iranian strength is in it's asymmetrical warfare but it wouldn't work as it doesn't have borders with them.

It will be an end to Assad if he messes with Jordan.

Jordan is an old time ally of Pakistan.

It is important to note that Pakistani army chief met with John Kerry in Amman few weeks ago.

I wonder what was cooking in that meeting (besides dealing with Afghan problems, and Pak-Af border issues).

Sorry bro didn't notice it.
thanx :)
But I don't think so, Pakistan will not get involved and shouldn't to. We can handle it alone, Syrian army isn't even an army anymore. Let's not be sentimental.

And why the hell would Pakistan enter into a war with Syria over Jordan?

Pakistan is no position to carry out military operations outside its own borders.

Calm down dear. Your are reading way too much into it.

Any action against Syria will generate some reaction (I don't expect much) from Iran.

Pakistan being next to Iran should be consulted and this probably was one of the agenda items for Kerry in Amman.

peace

Calm down dear. Your are reading way too much into it.

Any action against Syria will generate some reaction (I don't expect much) from Iran.

Pakistan being next to Iran should be consulted and this probably was one of the agenda items for Kerry in Amman.

peace

In my honest and frank opinion, I think Pakistan in specific should not be involved in this, because it would gain nothing from it but rather would exacerbate it's internal conflict. We have a popular motto in Jordan called "Jordan first" which means considering Jordanian interests first before anything else. Pakistan should do the same.

You are free to check, this is my view as I was a close observer. Bahraini do choose their government and Bahrain used to be one of the most free and democratic in ME just after Turkey and Israel while Syria is an absolute dictatorship.

I will try to read up. I know Assad is a dictator and I have no love for dictators. Not perfect or anything, but I believe a system where people get to choose is a fair solution.

The bloodshed in Syria is really sad. But I have many friends in Bahrain and the repression there is a reality too IMO.

Young people like you probably should be more idealistic, not secterian, I feel. Apologies for that opinion, no offence meant. OTOH I understand why people on both sides are so agnry on these threads and may be saying a lot of things they do not mean.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom