What's new

Jordan slammed for aiding al-Qaeda to enter Syria

I was talking about the regimes not people. About sectarianism, it's wide spread among people including us and it's impossible to hide in both sides. And again I blame Iran.

Iran & GCC both yes, not just Iran, both are secterian governments.

We turn time back, the khaleejis join the Saddamist empire and all of this would not have happened, u agree ?

President Bashar al-Assad:

'It's hard to believe that thousands of terrorists with their artillery could enter Syria through Jordan without the knowledge of the Jordanian government or security forces; when on the other hand, if just one gunman tries to enter Palestine to resist against the Israeli occupier, he gets immediately caught by the same security forces!

544221_360384374083008_1112049870_n.jpg

Iran & GCC both yes, not just Iran, both are secterian governments.

We turn time back, the khaleejis join the Saddamist empire and all of this would not have happened, u agree ?

Sectarian card is being used by the Mullah. Non Arab or GCC country has ever promoted or experienced sectarianism before Khomeini came to power. does that tells you anything.?

You should be appreciated that GCC and other Arab countries supported your country during war with Iran. Later, you turned against us and now crying.

I forgot to add the other part of it

Now bring one Saudi did that!:omghaha::omghaha: let alone a PM:omghaha:

How can they claim to be an Islamic state if they are afraid to admit that being a Sunni comes first, and nationality second.
As I said before, insult nouri as much as you want

President Bashar al-Assad:

'It's hard to believe that thousands of terrorists with their artillery could enter Syria through Jordan without the knowledge of the Jordanian government or security forces; when on the other hand, if just one gunman tries to enter Palestine to resist against the Israeli occupier, he gets immediately caught by the same security forces!

544221_360384374083008_1112049870_n.jpg

Tell him we dont care what he says. men and weapons will keep flowing into Syria. Also tell him to stop playing with Palestine case. that card is already burned.

@BLACKEAGLE - a serious question out of curiosity. How do you justify the right of people to have their govt in syria but deny the same right for bahrainis? What is your moral stand on the matter?

To an outsider it looks like a big contradiction, maybe you can shed some light for us if you have the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE - a serious question out of curiosity. How do you justify the right of people to have their govt in syria but deny the same right for bahrainis? What is your moral stand on the matter?

To an outsider it looks like a big contradiction, maybe you can shed some light for us if you have the time?
In Bahrain he blames Iran interference, in Syria there is no interference from the gcc and the west (sarcasm)

its sectarian and racism my friend...

Sectarian card is being used by the Mullah. Non Arab or GCC country has ever promoted or experienced sectarianism before Khomeini came to power. does that tells you anything.?

You should be appreciated that GCC and other Arab countries supported your country during war with Iran. Later, you turned against us and now crying.

Mutual interests, thank us for protection, we thank for money, yalla sa7se7.

In Bahrain he blames Iran interference, in Syria there is no interference from the gcc and the west (sarcasm)

its sectarian and racism my friend...

Lion, I'm aware of your views. But I wish to hear from blackeagle. Maybe he has a different opinion.

Lion, I'm aware of your views. But I wish to hear from blackeagle. Maybe he has a different opinion.

just in case if he says Bahrain protest are not peaceful.. show him this one..

It's a very long story, you need to have a backgroud about the two countries in which the Syrian regime is an absolute dictatorship while the Bahraini which is a constitutional monarchy afford their citizens with everything. We Arabs were always make jokes about Syrian regime brutality before the uprising. But in short:

Syrian protesters had been peaceful for the first six months inspired by Egyptian, Yemenis and Tunisians peaceful uprisings although the regime mass killed thousands using heavy weapons, brutally tortured thousands and refused to meet any of their demands. While in Bahrain they chant "peaceful" but they used swords, guns, Molotov to attack police in the very first days of "uprising" instigated and supported by Iran. You can check YT videos regarding my claims. Syrian regime used everything to obliterate whole cities including Scud missiles while in Bahrain used tear gas and hot water except for few cases when the police used guns and those were punished and the deceased families were given compensations. Pls, Bahraini get free high quality health care, education, houses, high salaries, jobs, subsidy and free to join political parties. While in Syria people live the worst lives in the ME. There is nothing to compare.

Mutual interests, thank us for protection, we thank for money, yalla sa7se7.

What:blink: you forgot that Iraq was part of GCC and we have always stood side by side in all arab causes

You also forgot that fact that tribes living in Iraq such as Shammer, Harb, Otiabah Hajr, Banu Khalid..etc hailed from Arabia and that many Saudis have Iraqis relatives and many Iraqis come to the Kingdom annually to visit their families.

Saddam ruined everything with his crimes inside and outside Iraq. I prize one thing he did is that he stood against Khomainei's plane he wanted to export to neighboring countries.

It's a very long story, you need to have a backgroud about the two countries in which the Syrian regime is an absolute dictatorship while the Bahraini which is a constitutional monarchy afford their citizens with everything. We Arabs were always make jokes about Syrian regime brutality before the uprising. But in short:

Syrian protesters had been peaceful for the first six months inspired by Egyptian, Yemenis and Tunisians peaceful uprisings although the regime mass killed thousands using heavy weapons, brutally tortured thousands and refused to meet any of their demands. While in Bahrain they chant "peaceful" but they used swords, guns, Molotov to attack police in the very first days of "uprising" instigated and supported by Iran. You can check YT videos regarding my claims. Syrian regime used everything to obliterate whole cities including Scud missiles while in Bahrain used tear gas and hot water except for few cases when the police used guns and those were punished and the deceased families were given compensations. Pls, Bahraini get free high quality health care, education, houses, high salaries, jobs, subsidy and free to join political parties. While in Syria people live the worst lives in the ME. There is nothing to compare.
LIES LIES LIES

and about how Syrians lived, they lived better than Jordanians...

and here is a recent article about how Syrians lived...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-still-has-backers-among-syrian-refugees.html

and UN regarding Syria...

International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

Global Peace Index
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/227219-syria-vs-usa-global-peace-index-2007-2012-a.html

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom