What's new

Jordan slammed for aiding al-Qaeda to enter Syria

^^ Saudi can face off Iran only with the help of US and allies.

Taking on Iran militarily is not that easy for Saudi and other gulf sheikdoms.

As I said, modern wars are like the wars of old, really dependent on support system.

GCC can make the earth shake under Iranian regime. However, US help would accelerate it and just make it quick.

Yeh, there isn't even any similarities.

As peaceful as the Syrian regime?

What is the different? both are people who want to have a promise future, but there is one different, those who're demanding freedom and democracy in Bahrain peacefully all belong to Bahrain and are being cracked down by same group which is sending weapons and mercenaries to Syria to bring freedom.

US fleet has nothing to do with Bahraini riots, America thought of moving it's base away to not get involved . The West also imposed arms embargo on Bahrain. However, Iranian regime kept barking and didn't dare to do anything. No one can touch Bahrain, Arab countries rushed to help out countering Iranian threat in destablising the country, my country was among them:)

577980_452822671452801_509685201_n.jpg

They are not involved, but they ( US navy ) is what is actually keeping Iran from doing anything, its not this guy here above.

They are not involved, but they ( US navy ) is what is actually keeping Iran from doing anything, its not this guy here above.

Yeh he is, thousands of Jordanian and GCC troops are in Bahrain for any emergency..:)

What is the different? both are people who want to have a promise future, but there is one different, those who're demanding freedom and democracy in Bahrain peacefully all belong to Bahrain and are being cracked down by same group which is sending weapons and mercenaries to Syria to bring freedom.

My friend, comparing Syrian uprising with Bahraini "uprising" is ridiculous to the degree I refuse to discuss. Sorry.

Yeh he is, thousands of Jordanian and GCC troops are in Bahrain for any emergency..:)

aright !

Both sides are **** for me, but its not like I am from that place.

Bahraini gov licks the american *** for protection
Khomeinism is backwards

My friend, comparing Syrian uprising with Bahraini "uprising" is ridiculous to the degree I refuse to discuss. Sorry.

Yeah you are right , since Al-Qaede is in Syria and PGCC is in Bahrain there wouldn't be any perspective hope for both nations and without any question discussing with u on this issue is useless, dreams of one nation should be wrecked from inside and the other one from outside because some kings want endless monarchies ...

aright !

Both sides are **** for me, but its not like I am from that place.

Bahraini gov licks the american *** for protection
Khomeinism is backwards

I assure you that America will never protect any regime from it's people, it learned it's lesson from Iran revolution in 1979,

Pls:

Last edited by a moderator:
I assure you that America will never protect any regime from it's people, it learned it's lesson from Iran revolution in 1979,

ok, external protection then.

My problem is not monarchy, dictatorship or allies with the US.
GCC just exports hate and secterianism, < this is the issue.

Yeah you are right , since Al-Qaede is in Syria and AGCC is in Bahrain there wouldn't be any perspective hope for both nations and without any question discussing with u on this issue is useless, dreams of one nation should be wrecked from inside and the other one from outside because some kings want endless monarchies ...

That's non of Iranian business, Iran and it's people are foreigners to us, yet any intervention will be perceived as hostile.

ok, external protection then.

My problem is not monarchy, dictatorship or allies with the US.
GCC just exports hate and secterianism, < this is the issue.

It's Iran not GCC, sectarianism hurt GCC far more than Iran, as you see in Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen and KSA. So, it's non of GCC interest to create sectarianism. However, it's crystal clear that Iran and Bashar turned Syrian uprising into a sectarian conflict by sending Shia from Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Pakistan to kill people and in pretext to protect Zainab (RA) shrine. Yet, don't expect us to sit idle watching Sunnah being slaughtered. However, I have no interest in discussing this any further.

It's Iran not GCC, sectarianism hurt GCC far more than Iran, as you see in Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen and KSA. So, it's non of GCC interest to create sectarianism. However, it's crystal clear that Iran and Bashar turned Syrian uprising into a sectarian conflict by sending Shia from Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Pakistan to kill people and in pretext to protect Zainab (RA) shrine. Yet, don't expect us to sit idle watching Sunnah being slaughtered. However, I have no interest in discussing this any further.

The members on pdf from khaleej show me enough secterianism..

I was talking about the regimes not people. About sectarianism, it's wide spread among people including us and it's impossible to hide in both sides. And again I blame Iran.

I was talking about the regimes not people. About sectarianism, it's wide spread among people including us and it's impossible to hide in both sides. And again I blame Iran.

So what if this is true,what they gonna do but big words as usual.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom