What's new

Jordan bolsters security along Syria border

What made Turkey take the decision to supply chemical weapons ?

It's Assad who's storing 10s of thousands of chemical components. He will kick the bucket as soon as he used them outside the battlefield within Syria, a political suicide will get him nowhere trust me.

Yeah I openly admitt that the GCC didn't provide Jordan with some of the thing the need. A the same time, Jordan itself is going through some reforms within the political structure affecting the live of Jordanians. I'm fully confident that the leadership will do whatever necessary to the demands of our fellow Jordanians. I went to the Zaatari refugee camps therefore I can tell that Jordan has done more than enough. Don't believe the Syrian regime narration " Females have been sexually abused "
If Jordan ,God forbid, is under attack by Chemo, we will most likely go to war.
Yes, our economy is going through hard times not only because of Syrian refugees but also Egyptian gas abruption which inflicted $4 billion losses, and due to the cutout of trade with/through Syria which was the main trade route/partner, not to mention Arab spring security implications on investments. Iranian oil offer was in exchange of opening the door of tourism for Iranian pilgrimages for some shrines, but it was rejected right away by Jordanians and the regime. Hosting Syrian refugees costed Jordan$1 billion according to the PM, beside the pressure on very scarce water resources electricity and infrastructure as a whole. I hope GCC take their responsibility of sharing some burden of hosting Syrian refugees. I know that GCC tried to pressure Jordan to get more involved in the Syrian conflict until the PM said "I hope our brothers don't push us into doing things beyond Jordanian capability". Jordan is located in a critical area surrounded by unstable neighbors, yet it's a strategic ally of GCC protecting their Northern borders, not to mention close and historic bonds, so, supporting it is crucial at this time.

It's Assad who's storing 10s of thousands of chemical components. He will kick the bucket as soon as he used them outside the battlefield within Syria, a political suicide will get him nowhere trust me.

Yeah I openly admitt that the GCC didn't provide Jordan with some of the thing the need. A the same time, Jordan itself is going through some reforms within the political structure affecting the live of Jordanians. I'm fully confident that the leadership will do whatever necessary to the demands of our fellow Jordanians. I went to the Zaatari refugee camps therefore I can tell that Jordan has done more than enough. Don't believe the Syrian regime narration " Females have been sexually abused "
If Jordan ,God forbid, is under attack by Chemo, we will most likely go to war.

Its a government thats storing chemical weapons and Russia is supervising it.
However rebels are nowhere to be trusted with that stuff, if Turkey gave it to them..

Turkey's commitment to the security of the region is unshakable.
Its a government thats storing chemical weapons and Russia is supervising it.
However rebels are nowhere to be trusted with that stuff, if Turkey gave it to them..

@Yzd Khalifa

KSA bought Egyptian RPG-7 Copra, I bet they are for the FSA..:cheesy:
images

http://www1.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=1009212&SecID=65&IssueID=168

Last edited by a moderator:
Another terrorist supporting crime
Who know how many will end in in jahbat al nusra hands\

FSA won’t win, Syrian army won’t win aslong as FSA gets weapons and money.
You are just supporting the destruction of Syria.

I think HM King Abdullah's done more than enough. What troubles me the most is that Jordan now is facing a huge deficit, keep in mind that the Government has spent more than it could have made over the last few months ,therefore the economy will be on the brink. I just found out that the Iranians have offered more oil to Jordan ,but most likely the offer is to be turned down once more! Basically, King Abdullah isn't fool Oil=something in return ,and that's why Saudi and UAE came in to make it up for you guys.

With all seriousness, I believe Jordan has exhausted a massive amount of money and a restless effort assisting the Syrians ,no one would question that.

We arm the FSA to the teeth. Firstly, we started purchasing from the Black Market, but some stuff were very difficult to find and here we and the Qatari's pressured the Americans with guarantee and all. Today The US is lying to the whole World :D the worthy trusted leaders get the American weapons to do the job ;) ..

Secondly, As you might know already, some civilians joined the FSA on their own, Aspirants by the FSA they wanted to protect their families ,and those got the BM weapons,namely Russians,Turkish,and Pak.

The thing is, in case you have noticed the Nosra front are the badasses. Those are the ones who made a lot of progress.

BTW, The Turks were nice with the Syrians too.

Tomorrow we will ship more housing materials ,and more money to you guys.

:tup:

Of course the opposition will win. We have some cleaning to do in the Arab world.

Another terrorist supporting crime
Who know how many will end in in jahbat al nusra hands\

FSA won’t win, Syrian army won’t win aslong as FSA gets weapons and money.
You are just supporting the destruction of Syria.

Just stop being a dump parrot, repeating what Iranians say. Mass destruction of Syria, using artillery, jets, tanks, and ballistic missiles against civilians isn't terrorism while those who use small arms to defend themselves and their families are the terrorists? Is it because they have beards and say Allahu Akbar?

@Doritos11
Qaueda existence in Syria will never change the fact that the Syrian regime lost it's legitimacy, and have to leave. After ousting the regime we can talk about Qaeda.

Yes, after the regime is gone qaeda will eventually collapse because there will be no financiers of it.
But Iraq will enjoy al qaeda fighters due to countries financing them until the sunnis get to power ( not that I mind ) but this is the backward mentality.

Iraq is not a proxy of Iran
Syria is not a proxy of Iran either

Who makes this bs up ?

Agstagfrullah! I didn't know about this picture, I know he is a friend of Israel but this...why on Earth would he wanna do this to show it infront of the Muslims?

@Yzd Khalifa

KSA bought Egyptian RPG-7 Copra, I bet they are for the FSA..:cheesy:
images

http://www1.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=1009212&SecID=65&IssueID=168

Yeah, the Egyptians are outraged by what's happening in Syrian. Some of them of whom I spoken with want to eat Assad alive LoL. I'm not surprised at all. I also think that some Egys have already joined the FSA.

Just stop being a dump parrot, repeating what Iranians say. Mass destruction of Syria, using artillery, jets, tanks, and ballistic missiles against civilians isn't terrorism while those who use small arms to defend themselves and their families are the terrorists? Is it because they have beards and say Allahu Akbar?

Once again, a wise guy like yourself Sir wouldn't have wasted his time explaining the situation. I just find it wacky that if you don't support the so-called Regime of Resistance then you are a supporter of Israel LoL and by doing so you're a terrorist. The Existence and presence of Al-Qaueda or its affiliates won't change the equation, we both now by know that Assad must get the F out of there.

Yes, after the regime is gone qaeda will eventually collapse because there will be no financiers of it.
But Iraq will enjoy al qaeda fighters due to countries financing them until the sunnis get to power ( not that I mind ) but this is the backward mentality.

Iraq is not a proxy of Iran
Syria is not a proxy of Iran either

Who makes this bs up ?

Help me out here, GCC are known to be rivals of Muslim Brotherhood who happen to be a Sunni theocratic regimes and fierce enemies of Qaeda are working hard to hand Iraq to an another Taliban or MP next to their borders? Does it really make sense to you? Let it be clear that no country arm or finance any group that is proved to be Qaeda, it wouldn't only hurt Syria but as well Jordan, Turkey, Israel, not to mention that the West would never allow it to happen. Trust me, GCC, Jordan, Turkey and the West only support moderate wings of FSA, so they are not crazy to create an another Afghanistan next to Israel doors.

Look, I know that GCC and Turkey don't like Al-Maliki regime because he is an Iranian puppet, they want a secular regime as a Sunni or Shia regime is not an option anymore and will not be accepted by Iraqis.

Actually you are talking about individuals in internet who threat of taking over Iraq after Syria not GCC official and proven stance. Those threat as well of invading Jordan and ousting it's "zionest" king, so what? let them talk, they have no value.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom