What's new

Jordan bolsters security along Syria border

I think HM King Abdullah's done more than enough. What troubles me the most is that Jordan now is facing a huge deficit, keep in mind that the Government has spent more than it could have made over the last few months ,therefore the economy will be on the brink. I just found out that the Iranians have offered more oil to Jordan ,but most likely the offer is to be turned down once more! Basically, King Abdullah isn't fool Oil=something in return ,and that's why Saudi and UAE came in to make it up for you guys.

With all seriousness, I believe Jordan has exhausted a massive amount of money and a restless effort assisting the Syrians ,no one would question that.

We arm the FSA to the teeth. Firstly, we started purchasing from the Black Market, but some stuff were very difficult to find and here we and the Qatari's pressured the Americans with guarantee and all. Today The US is lying to the whole World :D the worthy trusted leaders get the American weapons to do the job ;) ..

Secondly, As you might know already, some civilians joined the FSA on their own, Aspirants by the FSA they wanted to protect their families ,and those got the BM weapons,namely Russians,Turkish,and Pak.

The thing is, in case you have noticed the Nosra front are the badasses. Those are the ones who made a lot of progress.

BTW, The Turks were nice with the Syrians too.

Tomorrow we will ship more housing materials ,and more money to you guys.

@Yzd Khalifa

How would you assess Jordanian involvement in Syria, especially the armament, to what level does KSA arm them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think HM King Abdullah's done more than enough. What troubles me the most is that Jordan now is facing a huge deficit, keep in mind that the Government has spent more than it could have made over the last few months ,therefore the economy will be on the brink. I just found out that the Iranians have offered more oil to Jordan ,but most likely the offer is to be turned down once more! Basically, King Abdullah isn't fool Oil=something in return ,and that's why Saudi and UAE came in to make it up for you guys.

With all seriousness, I believe Jordan has exhausted a massive amount of money and a restless effort assisting the Syrians ,no one would question that.

We arm the FSA to the teeth. Firstly, we started purchasing from the Black Market, but some stuff were very difficult to find and here we and the Qatari's pressured the Americans with guarantee and all. Today The US is lying to the whole World :D the worthy trusted leaders get the American weapons to do the job ;) ..

Secondly, As you might know already, some civilians joined the FSA on their own, Aspirants by the FSA they wanted to protect their families ,and those got the BM weapons,namely Russians,Turkish,and Pak.

The thing is, in case you have noticed the Nosra front are the badasses. Those are the ones who made a lot of progress.

That will only cause more bloodshed.. and prolong the war and destruction... if you really cared about Syrians you would have supported peace... read post #6 and #10

Will never give up caring about Syrians.
Listen to this poem.
That's why you're encouraging war and bloodshed.... Syrians are dying because of the terrorists and weapons sent to Syria everyday...
and I refuse to listen to the racist channel, who called on killing every Syrian..

Trusting me, I care more about Syrains than the dictator himself. Starting from you up to Hamza Alkhatib.
That's why you're encouraging war and bloodshed.... Syrians are dying because of the terrorists and weapons sent to Syria everyday...
and I refuse to listen to the racist channel, who called on killing every Syrian..

Jordan bolsters security along Syria border.....why?))) :cheesy:
fear that his children (terrorists) - can act up?
Jordan is stupid .. it's small, weak - terrorists "tomorrow" it will capture and destroy - a couple of days!

the chaos around him, the King of Zion-Jordan - created himself.
he created a problem (neighbor al-Qaeda - the front Nusra)
:ph34r:

Trusting me, I care more about Syrains than the dictator himself. Starting from you up to Hamza Alkhatib.

Does this "caring" include calling for a prolonged civil war instead for a political solution?

What's you name supposed to mean anyway, Yazeed khalifa?

Yes, our economy is going through hard times not only because of Syrian refugees but also Egyptian gas abruption which inflicted $4 billion losses, and due to the cutout of trade with/through Syria which was the main trade route/partner, not to mention Arab spring security implications on investments. Iranian oil offer was in exchange of opening the door of tourism for Iranian pilgrimages for some shrines, but it was rejected right away by Jordanians and the regime. Hosting Syrian refugees costed Jordan$1 billion according to the PM, beside the pressure on very scarce water resources electricity and infrastructure as a whole. I hope GCC take their responsibility of sharing some burden of hosting Syrian refugees. I know that GCC tried to pressure Jordan to get more involved in the Syrian conflict until the PM said "I hope our brothers don't push us into doing things beyond Jordanian capability". Jordan is located in a critical area surrounded by unstable neighbors, yet it's a strategic ally of GCC protecting their Northern borders, not to mention close and historic bonds, so, supporting it is crucial at this time.

What made Turkey take the decision to supply chemical weapons ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom