What's new

Joke

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself,
"Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven.
Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked
"Yes," he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?" The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."
The conclusion is "One must pronounce words properly around kids"
@MastanKhan
The last picture is against forum rules and very unsettling. I won't tell the mods as I don't want to be a complainer on this site but is highly offensive. Such pictures should not be shared brother. Thanks.
I watched that photo and looked at their faces for quite a few times and I couldn't figure out what's special or weird in that especially when the poster has added the word "dirty minds", I didn't find anything dirty but on the whole I find it repulsive and needless.

For all those men who say, 'why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free.'

Here's a philosophical
9RIwDacuAtXiw_FfaCZEQ9EIOAgxaEHQ9lmkFk2ffWiHyfz067S-bYQHDAFYMBShIDGybz5nA9-jAIATH6rtmLXd0Zz6JUsSo876omJH=s0-d-e1-ft
update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage :-) :-) :-)

Men are like....

1. Men are like.. Laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you.
Men are like Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.
Men are like.. Weather. Nothing can be done to change them.
Men are like.. Blenders You need one, but you're not quite sure why.

Men are like.. Chocolate Bars .. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
Men are like.. Commercials . You can't believe a word they say.
Men are like.. Department Stores ... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
Men are like.. Government Bonds.... They take soooooooo long to mature.
Men are like.. Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
Men are like.. Popcorn . They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
Men are like.. Snowstorms . You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12! .
Men are like.. Lava Lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.
Men are like.. Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

You see the Dancing Baby!

Even this baby knows Women are right.

NO further comments! Hihihihihiiiiiiii

The last picture is against forum rules and very unsettling. I won't tell the mods as I don't want to be a complainer on this site but is highly offensive. Such pictures should not be shared brother. Thanks.

Hi,

Look again---it is the guy's thumb curled around the glass---.

Took me awhile----@war&peace

Hi,

Look again---it is the guy's thumb curled around the glass---.

Took me awhile----@war&peace
Yeah i saw that but couldn't figure out what was funny about it...except a bunch of people drinking and sticking their tongues out..it is cringe worthy but neither funny nor shocking...at least me...I mean this kind of scenes are pretty standard in west and especially in student life..maybe it has something for the poster.

Yeah i saw that but couldn't figure out what was funny about it...except a bunch of people drinking and sticking their tongues out..it is cringe worthy but neither funny nor shocking...at least me...I mean this kind of scenes are pretty standard in west and especially in student life..maybe it has something for the poster.

It is a visual trick, On first look, it seems like the girl has a Pe**s.

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, “This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!” So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies — two in the front seat and three in the back – eyes wide and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?”

“Ma’am,” the officer replies, “You weren’t speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.”

“Slower than the speed limit?” she asked. No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly… Twenty-Two miles an hour!” the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that “22” was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

“But before I let you go, Ma’am, I have to ask… Is everyone in this car ok?These women seem awfully shaken and they haven’t muttered a single peep this whole time.” the officer asks.

“Oh, they’ll be alright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom