What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

majnashud.

I don,t no wat you mean. SELF SATIFACTION REPORT.

But before kids start spouting utter nonsense i just wish that they would so some research or just tale a dose of reality.

An earlier poster with a pakistani flag " no koad shelling" mentioned verge of bankruptcy, corruption etc and day drerams. with regards to gop and JXX.

My post was far gentler.

i DON,T UNDERSTAND your comment

May I ask why India customized T50 2 seater version?For Russia's avionics level is low make you add a person?
F22 one seat,F35 one seat,Russia PAK-FA one seat,J20 one seat,JXX one seat........
High level avionics fire control circumstances,No humanizing is trend.But why India makes more seater in fighter?

here is a reply on why as to FGFA is to be two seater :lol:
Originally Posted by IND151 View Post
i agree with you sir.SU 30 MKI is two seated so pilots wont feel alone and work burden will be shared.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/85974-china-deployed-j-11b-jets-tibet-10.html#post1366483

Last edited:
Based on the requirements, doctrine and the research data, the determination of the survivability factor that a dual-seat fighter offers is significant, it Increases the Survivability and Lethality than the Single seat fighter...

dual-seat crews have a higher exchange ratio than the single-seat crews against the given threat

reduces the Workload....

New Pilots can Improve there skills on the Fighter aircraft with an already experienced Pilot using this platform for training, Training in the Original one gives far better confidence to the Budding pilots...
So FGFA will be able to launch backseat pilot as A2A Missile.....interesting indeed :lol:

Last edited:
So FGFA will be able to launch backseat pilot as A2A Missile.....interesting indeed :lol:

hmmm...well thought out...is A2G missle then, the only 1 of course, what to follow after pressing that shining EJECT button, accompanied by a split-style parachute needless to say ? :smitten:

by kingdurgaking

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasnain0099
Sir what I mean is that when you have 360% of view thanks to JHMCS and that too telling you where your adversary is and what weapons can you launch, would there bee a need for second pilot?..why to burden an airfraft with another seat when your systems can process all the information for which second pilot is needed?...

Actually technology is alone is not a solution always in a manned aircraft.. human + technology complements each other.. Take for an example a trainer F16.. there is an expert and a novice in the cockpit.. the expert monitors the novice and does not fly the bird, where as novice learns the machine and does not monitor the expert which is the assigned role.. means learning is easy right??.. same applies here in MKI.. it makes the work easy..

India having huge land mass and where MKI is configured for mission from 10-20 hours it is better to have two people.. one can fly and other can take rest and share the work.. and the pilots dont feel alone in the dark mission... when the mission is on board each will do there duty and ultimately it is a team effort for the success..

i agree with you sir.SU 30 MKI is two seated so pilots wont feel alone and work burden will be shared.

Indian is unique.
Mybe two seat is the Major difference between PAKFA and FGFA.

The JF-17 has a lot of room to improve. Just design a stealth version of it and develop a better engine for supercruise, and Pakistan has a 5th gen fighter! It is actually not hard.

Indian is unique.
Mybe two seat is the Major difference between PAKFA and FGFA.

I mean honestly i dont know what will be the joint development other than redesigning fuselage and installation of another seat (additional mating of indian avionics with russian systems). And interestingly with all this indian posters expect FGFA to be lighter than Pak-FA

Making fun shows your helplessness... If you cannot comprehend what I have written leave it, why bother about it at all...

While on Deep strike missions or night mission the second crewman will be able to relieve the pilot workload by providing dedicated attention to sensor operations , there are many missions where Visual contacts are Important, And Our doctrine allows us to Buy or produce it....

Making fun shows your helplessness... If you cannot comprehend what I have written leave it, why bother about it at all...

While on Deep strike missions or night mission the second crewman will be able to relieve the pilot workload by providing dedicated attention to sensor operations , there are many missions where Visual contacts are Important, And Our doctrine allows us to Buy or produce it....

we had a very good discussion on this in J-11 in tibet thread, i suggest you visit that for my openion on the issue
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/85974-china-deployed-j-11b-jets-tibet-10.html#post1366483

I think Russians and Chineese are way behind to 5th generation AC.
It will take one more decade to go near to that.

Getting on Stealth technology is not a childs play....even US took more then decades....so all other r plans....and plans always never become reality.

All must see F22 once more n think ....Can Russia or China produce their 5th jet near to F22 within one decade...
Answer is, they need more time. :)

we had a very good discussion on this in J-11 in tibet thread, i suggest you visit that for my openion on the issue

Well, I have nothing to do with your opinion, Your replies were Answered here, More over, everyone has their opinions and it differs from person to person... J-11 is of no significance to me, My Answers were related to the questions raised upon the FGFA....

Regards

Well, I have nothing to do with your opinion, Your replies were Answered here, More over, everyone has their opinions and it differs from person to person... J-11 is of no significance to me, My Answers were related to the questions raised upon the FGFA....

Regards

speaks of your reading over there....we had a discussion on role of two seats in aircraft not the J-11:lol:

The JF-17 has a lot of room to improve. Just design a stealth version of it and develop a better engine for supercruise, and Pakistan has a 5th gen fighter! It is actually not hard.

Anything is possible with the CAC. It may take them as short as two years to develop such a variant, if the development of the JF-17 tells us anything.

Anything is possible with the CAC. It may take them as short as two years to develop such a variant, if the development of the JF-17 tells us anything.

looking at the track record of CAC, it has stood tall and distinguished. I see it becoming the LMCo of China. SAC, really is now virtually having a tough time catching up with CAC.

speaks of your reading over there....we had a discussion on role of two seats in aircraft not the J-11:lol:

The given advantages are Revealed by CNA .... You may google it and improve your knowledge on it...

Back
Top Bottom