What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

I think Pakistan & China are working on J 21 & I think this aircraft might be JF 17 Block 2 because we know that JF 17 Block 2 is going to be more advance then the previous version plus as I have read there is a change in the frame & it's going to be equipped with stealth technology. So I believe it's J 21 & I hope it is true.

shenyangf60-copy2.jpg
I think Pakistan & China are working on J 21 & I think this aircraft might be JF 17 Block 2 because we know that JF 17 Block 2 is going to be more advance then the previous version plus as I have read there is a change in the frame & it's going to be equipped with stealth technology. So I believe it's J 21 & I hope it is true.
J21 is probably another name for F60, not JF 17; it is altoghether a new plane much like F22.

J+14+fighter%252C+China%2527s+J+14.jpg

Buddy Block2 is definatly more advance previous version atlast that is reason why it is called ''Blk2''.........

Secondly saying that Jf17 will be equiped with Stealth Tecnology is an over statement....

Buddy Block2 is definatly more advance previous version atlast that is reason why it is called ''Blk2''.........

Secondly saying that Jf17 will be equiped with Stealth Tecnology is an over statement....

Why is that an overstatement? Do you know all internals about this project than the rest of the people on this forum? If so, then you may be right. Otherwise, your guess is as bad as mine.

Common sense tells me that if a country has strategic partnership with a country and it's organization and they are working on a platform that they want to sell to the world, and there's hundreds of millions of R&D that's spent......adding key features to enhance the products market potential WILL happen.

I'd agree with you if you said JFT becoming a JSF is an overstatement. But JUST adding RAM, EM and angular shapes in certain areas is totally do-able and should happen as the product gets matured.
An example is USAF / ANG. They are putting certain squadrons of their F-16's (B 40 and up) into complete repaint job ("Have Glass II"), which is a paint put on the JSF. Now F-16 is no JSF BUT, further reducing its cross section by half will make it close to a basic stealth jet and that's a huge advantage. Similarly JF-17 has a small cross section to begin with. Adding these features will make it a true and cheaper replacement of some of the very expensive 4th gen jets. I think that makes perfect sense and follows a traditional growth pattern of a product over its life cycle.

All of the above is incorrect.
First.. the block-2 will have NO airframe changes other than a fixed IFR probe.
Its avionics will be slightly updated .. and thats it.

Secondly.. there isnt anything as such as stealth tech.. the JF-17 Block-III will incorporate some RCS reduction features but that will be that.

Orangzaib

Love that POST :lol:

i WONDER WHY The Europeans didnt just add angular shapes to their mirages 2000 & tornados add some ram coating to make them a smaller RCS.

if only FIGHTER TECHNOLOGY WAS SO SIMPLE

They actually did a little bit.. But it wasnt just angular shapes.. The shaping of the intakes, shaping of the nose.. all factored in.
However.. as long as those external weapons hang... there is a limit to the difference this shaping will make.

India+USA+Israel's story is on its ultimate end, politicaly & economicly!:azn::lol:
Pakistan+China+Russia is the new ultimate future, working on the 5th gen plane:agree:;):tup:
just to see the reactions here from you?:lol:

India Israel ...ok ..where did USA come in ?? ...Pakistan can keeps it big daddy with herself

Indo Russia is developing the FGFA ......

China is Making Awesome Models of 5th gen planes!Love the j20 and f60!

Orangzaib
Love that POST :lol:

i WONDER WHY The Europeans didnt just add angular shapes to their mirages 2000 & tornados add some ram coating to make them a smaller RCS. If only FIGHTER TECHNOLOGY WAS SO SIMPLE

Who told you they didn't? Rafele and EF-2000 have been in the pipes since the 90's. These aren't 2010 designs. The French have added a ton of RCS control measures in the EF2k and Rafale. You need to understand how this works. France is working on the next generation model. The F-22 and JSF have outclassed every country's existing designs. BUT, the most recent tech (EF2k, Rafale, SU-30) include a LOT of R&D and other costs. These are also very good technologies. So, simple economics tells you that as a business (Desault or LM, etc) you need to recover your cost of R&D from these most recent tech that's now become obsolete (in front of F-22, JSF, etc). Thus, the addition of RCS control measures included within the price plan and as much as it would make sense to be profitable (as doing more rcs control work than the initial cost assessment may double up the price or make it more expensive to others and lose market).

Once these organizations get paid for these plane's r&d, cost, etc and make some money, they'll then reveal the next generation jets and invest the profit from EFT and Rafale into it. Similarly, just because LM now can build F-22's and JSF (and other additional stealth platforms), doesn't mean they'll quit and scrape F-16's, F-15's programs, etc. There still is demand for those and they'll continue to make money.
Welcome to the world of military industrial complexes. One last thing, I know a LOT more about fighter jets, their markets and this business than you can imagine! Let's stop at that.

Orangzaib

PLEASE dont try to compare a $40 billion FIGHTER project like rafale or TYPHOON with a $500m dollar project like JF17 THUNDER.

Those euro canards HAVE engine technology **** pit technology and radar/ecm/ jammers that are a ENTIRE generation ahead of anything in the PAF world at that includes the MIGHTY F16/52.

CHECK THIS OUT

BBC News - BAE's Striker helmet gives fighter pilots 'X-ray vision'
#
Astonshing hey.

THE PAKISTANIS have cut huge corners to get JFT into service quickly and has many areas that need improving that are far more critical that RCS reduction which is a luxury

TWR is poor compared to F16 & MODERN euro canards at well under 0.95 , radar and jammers and bigger range of western weapons like MICA or amraam need to incorporated .

GOD DAMN that HMD on euro fighter is something out of a STAR WARS

Orangzaib

PLEASE dont try to compare a $40 billion FIGHTER project like rafale or TYPHOON with a $500m dollar project like JF17 THUNDER.

Those euro canards HAVE engine technology **** pit technology and radar/ecm/ jammers that are a ENTIRE generation ahead of anything in the PAF world at that includes the MIGHTY F16/52.

CHECK THIS OUT

BBC News - BAE's Striker helmet gives fighter pilots 'X-ray vision'
#
Astonshing hey.

THE PAKISTANIS have cut huge corners to get JFT into service quickly and has many areas that need improving that are far more critical that RCS reduction which is a luxury

TWR is poor compared to F16 & MODERN euro canards at well under 0.95 , radar and jammers and bigger range of western weapons like MICA or amraam need to incorporated .

GOD DAMN that HMD on euro fighter is something out of a STAR WARS

Provide proof for your BS claim?

Orangzaib

What is up with you guys from India? You guys don't even read crap properly but you are ready to get emotional like chicks on periods!!!
Re-read my post. There was NO comparison there. The reason behind the post and the details were VERY different than the comparison you are talking about. Let's read the post we are responding to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom