What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

One question to all members (especially Chinese ones):-

Dont get me wrong here and I am not trying to compare either, this question is just out of curiosity.

Why is that CAC and SAC revenues are not too large?

What is the production capacity at CAC and SAC?

I mean, both CAC and SAC are big companies but then revenue wise why are they smaller than the Indian HAL ?

CAC and SAC are subsidiaries of China Aviation Corp. The parent might go public soon but before that we do not know the actual financials. China Aviation Corp's asset are estimated to be in the tens of billions. I am certain that the company revenue is much bigger than HAL given all the exports of J-7, JF-17, H-8 trainer and other aircrafts. Also in China attackers such as JH-7 is built by Xifei (Western Aviation), a different company, but also a subsidiary of China Aviation Corp. Hope this clarifies.

The indians are behaving as if they are the king pin of millitary aviations..lets get the facts straight..no country even the USA and Russia as of now has an operational 5th gen fighter..enough said!

What ever takes off in China is most likely to be a proof of concept initial prototype.

CAC and SAC are subsidiaries of China Aviation Corp. The parent might go public soon but before that we do not know the actual financials. China Aviation Corp's asset are estimated to be in the tens of billions. I am certain that the company revenue is much bigger than HAL given all the exports of J-7, JF-17, H-8 trainer and other aircrafts. Also in China attackers such as JH-7 is built by Xifei (Western Aviation), a different company, but also a subsidiary of China Aviation Corp. Hope this clarifies.

being a state company and such a very important one at that the revenues/assets of AVIC doesn't need to be questioned, it is almost certain that the asset of AVIC is far larger than HAL and if as you say it may go public soon then certainly the financial side wouldnt be a problem at all else they wouldnt go public.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

The indians are behaving as if they are the king pin of millitary aviations..lets get the facts straight..no country even the USA and Russia as of now has an operational 5th gen fighter..enough said!

What ever takes off in China is most likely to be a proof of concept initial prototype.

usa has had the F-22 operational for years

You are correct.

I have a name for the US, India and Israel partnership, "The Little DICKS" (DICKS - Divide, Impose, Conquer, Kill and Suppress). By the way, how is that joint collaboration on the military base on Jupiter coming along?

Let's not forget that you're still an ally of the US.

Yes an Ally on WOT.

The US provides Pakistan with a lot of financial assistance and has done so in the past. It's relations with India have improved in the past decade or so but before that the US has been a strong supporter of Pakistan since India had close ties with Russia during the cold war. So yes the US is an ally of Pakistan.

The US provides Pakistan with a lot of financial assistance and has done so in the past. It's relations with India have improved in the past decade or so but before that the US has been a strong supporter of Pakistan since India had close ties with Russia during the cold war. So yes the US is an ally of Pakistan.

Yes an ally who maybe the only ally to sanction another ally in times of need. Your point being??

Its time foe PAF to look for 5th gen fighter as india is buying rafales and india already have many other aircrafts like migs and we also have other things to take care of like talibans and millitants.

Its time foe PAF to look for 5th gen fighter as india is buying rafales and india already have many other aircrafts like migs and we also have other things to take care of like talibans and millitants.
I think for 2020, PAF will focus on new blocks of JF-17 and J-10B, latter one's acquisition is in bad waters due to financial reasons.

2020 onwards, instead of joint collaboration, PAF can ask for J-21, if it is available for export.

I think for 2020, PAF will focus on new blocks of JF-17 and J-10B, latter one's acquisition is in bad waters due to financial reasons.

2020 onwards, instead of joint collaboration, PAF can ask for J-21, if it is available for export.

What is the record of China supplying state of the art technology platforms to Pakistan?

:china::pakistan: Thanks China! But unfortunately, the sad reality is that we are currently focusing on maturing and expanding our JF17 model and our economy. Maybe in the next 15-20 years, Pakistan will think about inducting stealth, not anytime soon. Nonetheless :china::pakistan:

P.s. for our indian friends: no need to freak out, you guys will get your 5 gen aircraft 10-15 years before us. Sad but true

:china::pakistan: Thanks China! But unfortunately, the sad reality is that we are currently focusing on maturing and expanding our JF17 model and our economy. Maybe in the next 15-20 years, Pakistan will think about inducting stealth, not anytime soon. Nonetheless :china::pakistan:

P.s. for our indian friends: no need to freak out, you guys will get your 5 gen aircraft 10-15 years before us. Sad but true
Don't you get sad with our economic condition friend, we hve been like this past 65 years but still, managed to get a competant Missile programe, with our nuckes?
Remember pakistan is the worlds most biggest of underworld economies

I think we should now concentrate on JF-17 Block-IIs and its dual seat which we are expecting(Although many of you will say its not there). Although we should start work on design phase of the 5th generation aircraft and look towards some other projects as well like K-8 Block-IIs.

FIFTH GENERATION FIGHTERS cost the EARTH TO BUY and EVEN MORE $$$$$$ TO OPERATE.

USA has limited F22 RAPTOR to 187 fighters with each FLIGHT costing 5 times the COST of a F15 EAGLE... OR F18 super hornet

Even if the chinease & russian PAK FA are less expensive we are stil looking at $100m each to buy and 3 x the cost of a standard 4 generation fighter for each flight

STEALTH IS MEGA EXPENSIVE to acquire & operate

I predict that IAF & RUSSIA will struggle to OBTAIN more than 100 fgfa before 2030 AND both RUSSIA & INDIA have ten x the resources of PAF

only PLAAF china can really match up to USA nos of 5th gen fighters in future

I really think JF17 and small nos of J10/FC20 is the only REALISTIC viable option for paf the next decade..

EVEN THE EURO CANARDS have been tested BY PAF but way too rich to buy and to maintain at over $100m each

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom