What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

India,s FGFA is official running programme based on T 50 PAK FA.

There is a real possiblity that a FGFA or PAK FA intially with FGFA to follow could equip the first indian sqd by 2020.

We are talking 9 years for india & Russia to get this to IOC. Prototype already flown 50 sorties 2nd prototype doing taxing trials already.

Once Thunder matures over next 5 years PAF may ask for a similiarproject for a sIngle engined FGFA IOC Around 2025.

If it is true, then lets hope for the best!
May Allah bring this project successful, as we are his force and all we are due to his mercy.
Ameen.
:china::pakistan: Forever!!

India,s FGFA is official running programme based on T 50 PAK FA.

There is a real possiblity that a FGFA or PAK FA intially with FGFA to follow could equip the first indian sqd by 2020.

We are talking 9 years for india & Russia to get this to IOC. Prototype already flown 50 sorties 2nd prototype doing taxing trials already.

Once Thunder matures over next 5 years PAF may ask for a similiarproject for a sIngle engined FGFA IOC Around 2025.

Or PAF might skip vast inductions of J-10 in favor of couple of squadrons of J-20.

China will really put a shaft up West's a** by making and then supplying the world with 5th gen stealth planes.

Keep in mind, they control 97% of rare earth metals, large amount of world economy and much more. No need to doubt China, because they will do it.

Or PAF might skip vast inductions of J-10 in favor of couple of squadrons of J-20.

China will really put a shaft up West's a** by making and then supplying the world with 5th gen stealth planes.

Keep in mind, they control 97% of rare earth metals, large amount of world economy and much more. No need to doubt China, because they will do it.

but that would be compromising our air force as j-20 still has some years before it will be ready for us, in the mean time we need something to guard our territory. the jf-17 alone could not deny airsuperiority to IAF so we need something in much stronger n that strength can be provided by j-10

China with pakistan should make a 5th gen fighter.

which will use ws-15 a similer thrust engine compare to f-35's one

and then the fighter can be exported to many nations.

China with pakistan should make a 5th gen fighter.

which will use ws-15 a similer thrust engine compare to f-35's one

and then the fighter can be exported to many nations.

But Buddy will you care to explain what Pakistan can add in development of 5th Generation fighter with China. Is it money, any experience of aircraft manufacturing, new generation of avoinics, radar, any armament or even a confirmed order list of this fighter or anything else u know.

We both suffered hardships.
So is it to us, Pakistan's stood by Chinese in the toughest of times and we really value that.
And our relationship with Pakistan was always good, I hope it will be ever.
Pakistan success is Chinese success. :china::pakistan:

But Buddy will you care to explain what Pakistan can add in development of 5th Generation fighter with China. Is it money, any experience of aircraft manufacturing, new generation of avoinics, radar, any armament or even a confirmed order list of this fighter or anything else u know.

we can't add anything the Chinese can't, they know more then us, but then again what did India know that Russia didn't know, what did it add to the PAK FA?

we can't add anything the Chinese can't, they know more then us, but then again what did India know that Russia didn't know, what did it add to the PAK FA?

India dint add anything to Pak FA.... India is Not partnering Pak FA.... India is Partnering in FGFA.... Well as far as the Contributions there are Plenty, Co Designing a 2 seater version and Integrating Indian Systems as that of Su 30 MKI... If You want to Know what are the Indian Systems Engineered On MKI you are free to ask me, I will educate you about it....

More over, For India FGFA is more of a Technology demonstrator for AMCA, so India will try to Indigenize most of it...

You are forgetting a major part that FGFA and PAK-FA are two different projects. The PAK-FA might use the Indian MC and ILS systems. But in FGFA we have a lot of our contributions.

India dint add anything to Pak FA.... India is Not partnering Pak FA.... India is Partnering in FGFA.... Well as far as the Contributions there are Plenty, Co Designing a 2 seater version and Integrating Indian Systems as that of Su 30 MKI... If You want to Know what are the Indian Systems Engineered On MKI you are free to ask me, I will educate you about it....

just the answer i wanted! :victory:
We wont have to add much to the initial design but similarly to the J-10B becoming FC-20 for Pakistan, we can have 5th gen Chinese plane tailored for Pakistan.

We wont have to add much to the initial design but similarly to the J-10B becoming FC-20 for Pakistan, we can have 5th gen Chinese plane tailored for Pakistan.

Whts your contribution in FC-20 (As far as i know its only a export version of Chinese plane) ????

Well Obviously you can, But You cannot aspire more rather Be satisfied with it...

Back
Top Bottom