What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

And progress on war of terror is not nil, we have got many achievements!! But USA is ruining them!! Govt and army is losing the trusts of peolpes of northern areas and tribals areas, bcoz of US drone attacks on innnocent peoples!!

UR official figures say so but is this money really spent at ground level???.. as far as result goes the result of WOT in almost nil..

IF that much amount has been spent by your govt y is it difficult for your govt and army to get rid of terrorism?????

By 2007, the US has spent $368 billion on Iraq and around $ 200 billion in Afghanistan, now tell me....have they gotten rid of terrorism in these countries??

Is any of Iraq or Afghanistan better than it was before the war? Have they reduced the net number of militants? Is the world any safer than it was before the war?

I don't think so.

Reference : Iraq, Afghanistan, and the U.S. Economy - Council on Foreign Relations

By 2007, the US has spent $368 billion on Iraq and around $ 200 billion in Afghanistan, now tell me....have they gotten rid of terrorism in these countries??

Is any of Iraq or Afghanistan better than it was before the war? Have they reduced the net number of militants? Is the world any safer than it was before the war?

I don't think so.

Reference : Iraq, Afghanistan, and the U.S. Economy - Council on Foreign Relations

Yes my friend US is not sucessfull in iraq an afganistan as its far away from their country and there are difficulties in fighting... But i strongly think if pakistan strongly take action against terrorists and put all their force in extinguishing terrorism then pakistan would be successfull..

There is no way why pakistan cant win over terror elements in pakistan...
Only will to root out terrorism is required..

Yes my friend US is not sucessfull in iraq an afganistan as its far away from their country and there are difficulties in fighting... But i strongly think if pakistan strongly take action against terrorists and put all their force in extinguishing terrorism then pakistan would be successfull..

There is no way why pakistan cant win over terror elements in pakistan...
Only will to root out terrorism is required..

My understanding (and I could be totally wrong, I'm sure one of the many Pakistanis on this forum could shed more light) is that the entire tribal area more or less supports the militants...

You can not defeat a determined insurgency. You can win many battles, but ultimately the only way to win is either to bring the civilians on board. Of course Hitler and Stalin had other solutions (mass murder/mass deportation) which technically worked in some cases, but that's obviously not acceptable here.

Interestingly enough the US cut a deal with the Sunni insurgents in Iraq but think Pakistan is selling out when it does the same with Taleban in Pakistan.

My understanding (and I could be totally wrong, I'm sure one of the many Pakistanis on this forum could shed more light) is that the entire tribal area more or less supports the militants...

You can not defeat a determined insurgency. You can win many battles, but ultimately the only way to win is either to bring the civilians on board. Of course Hitler and Stalin had other solutions (mass murder/mass deportation) which technically worked in some cases, but that's obviously not acceptable here.

Interestingly enough the US cut a deal with the Sunni insurgents in Iraq but think Pakistan is selling out when it does the same with Taleban in Pakistan.

No one wants terrorism.. not even the tribals .... but they detest occupation by americans more than they detest terrorism....

the era of colonisation is over.... US must realize this.... and weaponless poor locals have no weapon but to blow themselves up

China may follow the USA model. The J20 is it's F22, which will not be exported even to Pakistan. China will develop a smaller less advanced JXX that it probably will export in the future to Pakistan, maybe 2020-30, depending on Pakistan's needs. China would have no need to supply Pakistan with stealth fighters unless India obtains them as well. Therefore, if India gets a stealth fighter by 2020, which is doubtful, then China may export it's F35 version to Pakistan.

The relationship between Pakistan and China revolves around India. If India procures X, China will help Pakistan obtain Xb. If India does not procure X, then there's no need for China to aid Pakistan with Xb.

i think pakistan irforce need still 10 more years to decide to buy 5gen jet becoz our airforce focus is on JF 17 and the focus need to be finish till next 5 years time than J 10 is still in wish list of airforce let it to be finish than we think for 5 gen jet from china and no one going to sell us 5 gen jet other than china

China may follow the USA model. The J20 is it's F22, which will not be exported even to Pakistan. China will develop a smaller less advanced JXX that it probably will export in the future to Pakistan, maybe 2020-30, depending on Pakistan's needs. China would have no need to supply Pakistan with stealth fighters unless India obtains them as well. Therefore, if India gets a stealth fighter by 2020, which is doubtful, then China may export it's F35 version to Pakistan.

The relationship between Pakistan and China revolves around India. If India procures X, China will help Pakistan obtain Xb. If India does not procure X, then there's no need for China to aid Pakistan wntetith Xb.

In the context of China and Pakistan, India has an angle but India is not the factor for Pakistan-China relationship but its true that with more weight India gains, these two countries have more reasons to cooperate.

JXX for China and the west is something huge and I doubt if JXX of China could reach Pakistan.. I agree a variant of it might be available to Pakistan. We have had heard a lot about Stealth Version of J-10 and J-XX is not developed from J-10. May be there is another parallel program going on and which might result in stealth fighter for Pakistan.

In the context of China and Pakistan, India has an angle but India is not the factor for Pakistan-China relationship but its true that with more weight India gains, these two countries have more reasons to cooperate.

JXX for China and the west is something huge and I doubt if JXX of China could reach Pakistan.. I agree a variant of it might be available to Pakistan. We have had heard a lot about Stealth Version of J-10 and J-XX is not developed from J-10. May be there is another parallel program going on and which might result in stealth fighter for Pakistan.

the competition between SAC and CAC is obvious, although CAC won the 5th G air superiority fighter , that does not means SAC will be idle. according to chinese forum leak, SAC are congregating the losers in the 5 th G air superiority fighter competition, such as No.607 institute ,which lose the AESA radar contract to No.14 institute, to proposed another stealth fighter for PLA navy AC

the competition between SAC and CAC is obvious, although CAC won the 5th G air superiority fighter , that does not means SAC will be idle. according to chinese forum leak, SAC are congregating the losers in the 5 th G air superiority fighter competition, such as No.607 institute ,which lose the AESA radar contract to No.14 institute, to proposed another stealth fighter for PLA navy AC

Need some references buddy.. not able to get what is CAC and SAC.

I think the most important is developing econemic for Pakistan.Stable environment can attract investment.
5'th G fighter is so expensive to purchase and maintenance.Even USA just equipt 180 F22.
I preffer a steath version of J10 is Suitable for Pakistan.We can joint China,Pakistan,Egypt,Iran,Saudi,Turkey to joint this programe.

We can estimate that:India will equit T-50 in 2020.
Which prompted PAF jointly developed 5'th G with China,just we don't know specificly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom