What's new

Joint development key to resolving South China Sea dispute

Attempt to change the fact by renaming trick is commonly used in Vietnamese.

the word "Cotuang" recorded in the literature。 Beginning Vietnam translated the word as "金沙"; later translated as "坝葛鐄”" by changing the translation of the results obtained the "Cotuang”" is China's Paracel Islands. and said "坝葛鐄" is the “字喃”,mean “hongsha ” in Vietnam before writing the implementation of the Latin, and hongsha is that they now call for chinaese Paracel Islands

Shows that the Vietnamese authorities for some needs, at any time to change the original intent of translation.
But renamed can change the fact?

Why we need to Rename, SCS first name was Golfe de la Cochinchine means: Gulf of VN , near CHina

Cochin=jiaozhi=Giao CHi (Vietnam now).
vịnh Giao Chỉ gần Trung Hoa (Golfe de la Cochinchine). Địa danh Cochinchine nguyên là tên hai nước Giao Chỉ (Cochin) và nước Tần (Chine),
Vì sao bi?n ?ông l?i thành bi?n Trung Hoa?

we call East sea for thounsand years ago, now, we continue to call like that, that all.

China have stressed that development is a process that does not need to be contentious - this is a severe blow to those powers who imagine their decline can be reversed by conspiring to entrap China in petty conflicts.

Creative peaceful solutions requires first of all a commitment to avoid militarizing areas of contention -

Yep, that the US. plot to weaken CHina's power in the East, and China's allies like Pakistan must stay with US. against Al-queda forever coz CHina is soo busy in East sea, so they will have no time, no money to help you guys to get rid of US. any more .

Hope good China's allies like Pakistan can help CHina to get out of US. plot :cheers:

Guys!

Well, to me, so called “joint development” policy has proven a failure. A sheer failure!

It’s a joke!

I don’t understand why China’s current regime insists on this road of no return, unless it wants to bite chance.

This is no-brainer’s observation: China helped VN in anti-US war, VN bites China, and even denies their PM Pham Van Dong’s confirmation that Spratly is China’s. In a stark contrast, US killed million Viets, spread Agent Orange, the Viets think US is good and respect them.

Vietnam appears to be a country of ingrates, of no credibility. No agreement or contract they will respect, much less so called “joint development”.

I recently find that the only medicine to cure the disease of ingrates is Agent Orange.

Do you guys agree?
it's a pain to agree, but i have to agree with you.

it's a pain to agree, but i have to agree with you.
What all we want is just territorial integrity and independece !we wanna be friend with every nations .If US. doesn't violate our terrutory, we will happy to be their friend.Japan after 1945 can be US.allies, so why can not we be US. friend :smokin:

We don't hate any CHinese, we're building a CHina Town for Chinese-VNese in Binh Duong province, we just want CHina govt. to respect our territory.Tha's all

Niceguy

Have it your way, let the US back and give her a naval base and may be you won't have to be so shrill.

Niceguy

Have it your way, let the US back and give her a naval base and may be you won't have to be so shrill.
Us. naval base in VN ??or no, that's imposible, they may say : We're ingrate men like Chinese here when we want them to go home . We only need US. weapon support, not their soldiers, so we can pay them by money for those stuffs. It's hard to pay by money if some US.soldiers die when helping VN fight against enemy .

Well, OK - what's preventing you from getting weapons from US? or from anywhere? You guys have plenty of money, surely everyone, including Indians will want to sell to you, so I really don't understand what you guys crying about?

Well, OK - what's preventing you from getting weapons from US? or from anywhere? You guys have plenty of money, surely everyone, including Indians will want to sell to you, so I really don't understand what you guys crying about?
We also got weapon embargo like CHina, US won't support us the powerful weapon. We're not US allies ,so it's not easy to go against CHina Naval forces.

Why we need to Rename, SCS first name was Golfe de la Cochinchine means: Gulf of VN , near CHina

Cochin=jiaozhi=Giao CHi (Vietnam now).
Vì sao bi?n ?ông l?i thành bi?n Trung Hoa?

we call East sea for thounsand years ago, now, we continue to call like that, that all.

To NiceGuy: Đúng vậy, ông bà ta xưa có câu dạy con cháu "Thuận vợ thuận chồng Biển Đông tát cạn"
Old Vietnamese proverb "Marriage in harmonize, water of East Sea could drained".

China urges direct talks on South China Sea disputes - People's Daily Online July 15, 2011

China on Thursday reiterated that the South China Sea disputes should be resolved through direct negotiations between related parties in accordance with historical facts and recognized international laws.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks at a regular press briefing.

"A lot of practices have proved that direct negotiations between related parties are the most effective way to resolve the disputes of territorial sovereignty as well as those pertaining to marine rights and interests," Hong said.

He added that China's stance on the South China Sea issue is clear and consistent.

Hong made the statement when commenting on Philippine Acting Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert Del Rosario's public statement on bilateral disputes regarding the Nansha Islands.

Del Rosario said China's hesitation to bring the disputes before the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea showed that China might not be able to validate its stated positions in accordance with the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

Source: Xinhua

Us. naval base in VN ??or no, that's imposible, they may say : We're ingrate men like Chinese here when we want them to go home . We only need US. weapon support, not their soldiers, so we can pay them by money for those stuffs. It's hard to pay by money if some US.soldiers die when helping VN fight against enemy .

According to Vietnam's credit records, you will not pay back the money to the United States after the war 。and why? because you will excuse "because this is wartime, is a special time ,so Vietnam no need pay back the money to the United States ".
What a disgusting excuse .
This despicable tricks you've used to China. The whole world knows how dirty the Vietnamese is ,when a country not credit but Want to borrow money, it can only be achieved in a dream

According to Vietnam's credit records, you will not pay back the money to the United States after the war 。and why? because you will excuse "because this is wartime, is a special time ,so Vietnam no need pay back the money to the United States ".
What a disgusting excuse .
This despicable tricks you've used to China. The whole world knows how dirty the Vietnamese is ,when a country not credit but Want to borrow money, it can only be achieved in a dream

Hehe, keep lying bro, we still pay back all Russia stuffs during VN war, we even paid for the stuff that US supported South VietNam also, but I lost the link, let me find out later, you can ask US.govt about it .

CHina also can have many Construction project and can buy resouce in cheap price in VN .We will pay back to any one willing to help VN, bro

To NiceGuy: Đúng vậy, ông bà ta xưa có câu dạy con cháu "Thuận vợ thuận chồng Biển Đông tát cạn"
Old Vietnamese proverb "Marriage in harmonize, water of East Sea could drained".

《史记·秦始皇本纪》:“上会稽 ,祭大禹 ,望于南海 ,而立石刻颂 秦 德。”

<Records of the Grand Historian - Tales of Qin Shi Huang>: "Arrive at Huiji, paid tribute to Yu, looking at South Sea, and erect a stone carving to Qin's glory."

That was from 212 B.C.E, 2223 years before today. You don't want to play the history game with us.

Back
Top Bottom