What's new

Joint development key to resolving South China Sea dispute

Dude, if your PM Pham van Dong can lie, who will believe your Vietnam.

Ingrates, no use spreading honey in your mouth and hiding sword in your belly! Everybody in the world sees you through, and will just use you as tool.

US. will belive us, bro.They sell weapon to VN, they allow uranium enrichment in VN soil, help VN to improve infrastructure they seem trust VN more than Taiwan,Korea coz they can not enrich uranium :cheers:

India also belive VN, they're helping us to overhaul and upgrade our air craft, boost relationship ties, erected Ho CHi MInh statue in India.

How about CHina ??wanna join with us to earn mutual benefit ??

Then US. should build up a strong association in ASEAN equal with NATO and cooperate ties with India so US don't need to use CHina any more :cheers:

Sorry, buddy. We US doesn't have the money. All the ASEAN countries beg for our help. We manage to sell some old, rotten ships/weapons left from WWII to them, they cried foul of being charged too expensive...

All this needs money money and money... Money printing machines run day and night here in US, but still not enough. Our Congress debates day and night, but still no results.

Thanks to China being our Number One creditor, we've managed not to bankrupt as of today. But who knows what it will be tomorrow... In fact we badly in deed of China to finance us, to produce goods for us. So your Viets better don't attempt to drag us into the muddy water of South China Sea, and leave us alone.

US. will belive us, bro.They sell weapon to VN, they allow uranium enrichment in VN soil, help VN to improve infrastructure they seem trust VN more than Taiwan,Korea coz they can not enrich uranium :cheers:

LOL! US believes you? I'll have a chat with my congressman shortly. I'll tell him Pham Van Dong's story if it is in topic.

How could a state lie, then attempt later to make other states believe you?

Uranium? Do you know someting called "Big Country diploma?"

No? Yeah, you are too young and too uneducated.

India also belive VN, they're helping us to overhaul and upgrade our air craft, boost relationship ties, erected Ho CHi MInh statue in India.

How about CHina ??wanna join with us to earn mutual benefit ??

I don't know why South China Sea becomes a pain in Indian's @ss. But China already proposed "joint development" but you don't let it join in. Your greediness says all the oil is yours. LOL! I love greediness: I'm greedy, too. But too much greediness is a bad thing. Actually too greedy is a very bad thing. Believe me.

I don't think joint development strategy is working out. Vietnamese certainly didn't inform us when they decided to survey for oil in disputed areas, so we cut their survey cable. Instead they decided to make a stink about "their" EEZ. It is clear that they have no intention to jointly develop the area, so we should return the favour.

Boot them out if they don't play by the rules.

I don't know why South China Sea becomes a pain in Indian's @ss. But China already proposed "joint development" but you don't let it join in. Your greediness says all the oil is yours. LOL! I love greediness: I'm greedy, too. But too much greediness is a bad thing. Actually too greedy is a very bad thing. Believe me.

Actually too greedy is a very bad thing. Believe me
This is exactly right, and think who is greedy ? China or Asean countries ?
Who claim sea and island without any law ? China ( she dare not bring the issue to international court as suggestion of Phillipine )
Who use violent, and illegal force to bully others and push the boder line up to next seashore of neighboor? China.
Who claim over 80% South East Asean Sea ?China
...ha...ha...you talk...just talk....no law, no base, nothing. You are robbing and asking for help at the same time. ...ha...ha Every time I see the 9 lines map from China, I can't help laughing. ha.ha...why do they can create something so ridiculous like that ?

Actually too greedy is a very bad thing. Believe me
This is exactly right, and think who is greedy ? China or Asean countries ?
Who claim sea and island without any law ? China ( she dare not bring the issue to international court as suggestion of Phillipine )
Who use violent, and illegal force to bully others and push the boder line up to next seashore of neighboor? China.
Who claim over 80% South East Asean Sea ?China
...ha...ha...you talk...just talk....no law, no base, nothing. You are robbing and asking for help at the same time. ...ha...ha Every time I see the 9 lines map from China, I can't help laughing. ha.ha...why do they can create something so ridiculous like that ?

So pitiful, I feel like you are talking about yourself!? :azn:

LOL! US believes you? I'll have a chat with my congressman shortly. I'll tell him Pham Van Dong's story if it is in topic.

How could a state lie, then attempt later to make other states believe you?

Uranium? Do you know someting called "Big Country diploma?"

No? Yeah, you are too young and too uneducated.

1. Lots of US. senator support the former S.VNese living in US. to go against our Govt. also, you can talk to them every thing you want, but they won't change their mind , they didn't re-designated VN as a “country of particular concern” even it make 1 million Vietnamese-American disappointed , hope your voice is Stronger than those poor guys :smokin:

2.CHina have no sovereignty in SCS(East sea), so you have no right to talk about "joint development" , so let see if they wanna send some AC to threaten CHina or not :smokin:

1. Lots of US. senator support the former S.VNese living in US. to go against our Govt. also, you can talk to them every thing you want, but they won't change their mind , they didn't re-designated VN as a “country of particular concern” even it make 1 million Vietnamese-American disappointed , hope your voice is Stronger than those poor guys :smokin:
There are way more Chinese living in United States than Vietnamese, so much for your support theory.

2.CHina have no sovereignty in SCS(East sea), so you have no right to talk about "joint development" , so let see if they wanna send some AC to threaten CHina or not :smokin:
Whether we have sovereignty is not up to you to decide, but the Chinese people. Either way, you're not developing anything there. Cutting your cables was just the first step. Next we kick all your illegal fishermen out. At last, we boot your troops off the islands too.

There are way more Chinese living in United States than Vietnamese, so much for your support theory.

Whether we have sovereignty is not up to you to decide, but the Chinese people. Either way, you're not developing anything there. Cutting your cables was just the first step. Next we kick all your illegal fishermen out. At last, we boot your troops off the islands too.

Hehe, so let see the White men will listen to you or not, remember that:80 % Japan cargo ship must pass by SCS(East sea) and lots of Japanese living in US. also. They won't not let CHina harm their country. I think in US., Japan has more influent than you guys :smokin:

2.You has no right, you can not prove anything to International course, if you wanna break the International rules, you must have the Power like US. if not, you are Nothing to the world :smokin:

You has no right, you can not prove anything to International course, if you wanna break the International rules, you must have the Power like US. if not, you are Nothing to the world :smokin:

generally there are three ways to resolve disputes
1, negotiations
2, International Arbitration
3, War
not mandatory choose international arbitration .
If choose International arbitration we have 99.99999% chance take back these two islands(why not 100%?Because in reality can not absolutely prevent Wronged Case.) , but if choose other two, we have 100% chance to take back these two islands.
Why you want suggestion to ITCLOS,Because you was looking forward to Wronged Case. So you have 0.00001% chance get these island.
so you tell me ,why we must choose International arbitration.
Submitted to international arbitration requires both sides to agree that this is expressly provided, this is our right, we use our rights mean that we do not prove? You tried to force us to abandon the right, you this is gangster logic.

who break the International rules? is you not us.

Right, China can not propose any joint development if you do not have it legally. You can only take it by violence, illegally.
Just reminding, whenever Chinese government turn black face with Vietnam, Internal problem of China always happen. Look back your history and check.

It is sad but great if this time, China takes off their peaceful mask and invade island of Vietnam and Philipine. Wow! a lot of changes will happen...who knows ? No more so call " rising in peace ".

generally there are three ways to resolve disputes
1, negotiations
2, International Arbitration
3, War
not mandatory choose international arbitration .
If choose International arbitration we have 99.99999% chance take back these two islands(why not 100%?Because in reality can not absolutely prevent Wronged Case.) , but if choose other two, we have 100% chance to take back these two islands.
Why you want suggestion to ITCLOS,Because you was looking forward to Wronged Case. So you have 0.00001% chance get these island.
so you tell me ,why we must choose International arbitration.
Submitted to international arbitration requires both sides to agree that this is expressly provided, this is our right, we use our rights mean that we do not prove? You tried to force us to abandon the right, you this is gangster logic.

who break the International rules? is you not us.
Hehe, you think you're Equal to US. ??You're Nothing to them, they treat you like a bad k id in small poor in Taiwan, you dare not to show your Guts to them, and now, you want a rigth like Migthy US. ??

let see if US. show their AC in SCS (East sea) or not before claimming the right like US.:smokin:

SCS(East sea)?
Attempt to change the fact by renaming trick is commonly used in Vietnamese.

the word "Cotuang" recorded in the literature。 Beginning Vietnam translated the word as "金沙"; later translated as "坝葛鐄”" by changing the translation of the results obtained the "Cotuang”" is China's Paracel Islands. and said "坝葛鐄" is the “字喃”,mean “hongsha ” in Vietnam before writing the implementation of the Latin, and hongsha is that they now call for china's Paracel Islands

Shows that the Vietnamese authorities for some needs, at any time to change the original intent of translation.
But renamed can change the fact?

China have stressed that development is a process that does not need to be contentious - this is a severe blow to those powers who imagine their decline can be reversed by conspiring to entrap China in petty conflicts.

Creative peaceful solutions requires first of all a commitment to avoid militarizing areas of contention -

Back
Top Bottom