What's new

Join pak Army with A level

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to know what subjects i have to choose in A level for pak army

Is all subject is accepted by pak army

Pre Engineering with Physics Maths Chemistry (or CS)
Pre Med with Chemistry Physics Bio.

3 subjects are necessary, with Math and Physics (if I am not mistaken) as a must.

I will complete my A level this May/June. I am from Lahore, I am a private candidate at the moment, but I gave my AS from Beaconhouse Defence Campus. :)

I want to join a college

Pre Engineering with Physics Maths Chemistry (or CS)
Pre Med with Chemistry Physics Bio.

3 subjects are necessary, with Math and Physics (if I am not mistaken) as a must.
How many subjects is neccassy ?

I want to join a college
Aye, if you're in Lahore. I'd personally advice you to join a good academy. If you're in Lahore, pm me and I can guide you which academy is best for what subject. This way you save a lot of money, and school's 1 year = academy's 1 session (3 months) But only join academy when you're not lazy, and DO study at home.

If college, then in Lahore DO NOT go for Beaconhouse, beaconhouse lost it's charm, and is pretty disgusting at the moment. Go for LGS (P5, and JT).

And I don't really know how many subs are necessary, but you can only join as Pre Eng or Pre Med. You MUST have appeared in 3 exams for both. If Pre Eng; then I am sure Maths is a must alongwith Physics (not really sure about Physics to be honest) and lastly either chemistry or CS. If Pre Med then both Bio and Chem are must. Your third can be any.

Definitely yes. Not only Army but every field in anywhere in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom