What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

I didn't make the bold part, the bold part happened to highlight after I posted my statement.

You want me to accept your position with this case, you should provide me the hard evidence to convince me otherwise, all the accusation on how US law enforcement mistreated a defendant were completely bogus at best. My eyes and ears open to accept fact and evidence, not any opinion base nationalistic sentiment point of view.

Don't bother...its me who made it bold to stress on the points i disagree in ur post...

I'm glad you disagree with me and I don't expect you to do so.

The Accused Diplomat Devyani Khobragade is Indian. The Victim Nanny Sangeeta Richard is Indian. The Prosecuting US Attorney Pretinder Singh Bharara is Indian-American. These are the Key protagonist of the play.

Larki one - Ameircan
Larki two - American
Larki Three American

This is an Indian Drama being played on Global Stage.

Thanks in due time we will.

We are not like the Chinese who let their embassy be bombed and did nothing, cause they were too afraid of the white man.
USA compensate hell lots of money to China, they bombed China ambassy cause we let the Jugoslavije army used our ambassy ground as command centre to fight against USA. We Chinese also remember those crime USA did against us, we deem USA as our first enemy in the world.

The Accused Diplomat Devyani Khobragade is Indian. The Victim Nanny Sangeeta Richard is Indian. The Prosecuting US Attorney Pretinder Singh Bharara is Indian-American. These are the Key protagonist of the play.

Larki one - Ameircan
Larki two - American
Larki Three American

This is an Indian Drama being played on Global Stage.
If the Indian diplomat treat her nanny like slave, she deserve it in some extent.
The caste system of India must be wiped out as USA is a so-called euqality country.

And removing clothes of an diplomat aren't..
mate i wud like to tell u it is a standard procedure even for senate members and criminals
she was stripped checked by a lady officer,it was not done publicaly it was done to ensure wheather she is carrrying any object which is offendable

she was not arrested infront of her child and she was allowed to make calls
in cold she was served hot coffe and foor.
what more favors can u expect frm a country towards a criminal

India high rank officer get used to the previlige treatment in India society. When they come to USA, they are treated like ordinary person. USA improve relationship with India for contaning China, not really they loving India. Nixon once said: Indians are the most cunning and sly race in this planet.

Indians member in this forum shall face the reality and stop bootlicking USA from now.

If CHina and India join hands, no market for USA in Asia. The western always try to drive wedge into Asian countries to achieve its dirty plot. Westerners will never treat Asians equally as long as we don't stick together. We hate and being suspicious of each other in the past, now we have to change it. Without USA's instigation and verbal promise, i don't think Nehru dared to push forward policy agianst China. Let the Asians decide who shall lead Asia, not USA.

Indians shall wake up and stay away from USA.

Last edited:
All my freinds out here first clarify ur facts

She broke USA law by lying on a visa application for her maid who she grossly under paid and exploited
why u guys dnt have soft feelings for maid who was exploited just because she doesnt have power to

Devyani forced her maid and her spouse to be part of her scheme to lie to US govt.

Dont u have outrage about the alleged treatment of the Indian Victim and her spouse

Khobragade as a consular officer does not enjoy full diplomatic immunity and can be arrested on felony charge as per the Vienna Convention on Consular relations of 1963 .Her detention was in accordance with its policy directives and protocols.

She was strip searched in private by a female deputy marshal and is a standard practice to ensure that the prisoner

mate i wud like to tell u it is a standard procedure even for senate members and criminals
she was stripped checked by a lady officer,it was not done publicaly it was done to ensure wheather she is carrrying any object which is offendable

she was not arrested infront of her child and she was allowed to make calls
in cold she was served hot coffe and foor.
what more favors can u expect frm a country towards a criminal

USA toughly deal with a woman Indian diplomat and bombed China embassy in Yogoslavia. Now you shall know the real face under its skin. Do you ever heard if an Indian diplomat treated so embarrasedly in China???? Who is your friends and your enemy? Come on man, just don't find excuse to let you self feeling better. Let's face the brutal reality that USA never take Asians seriously. When China falls, think who will be the next? We shall help each other to reinforce the Aisans saying in the world. Agree or not?

India high rank officer get used to the previlige treatment in India society. When they come to USA, they are treated like ordinary person. USA improve relationship with India for contaning China, not really they loving India. Nixon once said: Indians are the most cunning and sly race in this planet.

Indians member in this forum shall face the reality and stop bootlicking USA from now.

If CHina and India join hands, no market for USA in Asia. The western always try to drive wedge into Asian countries to achieve its dirty plot. Westerners will never treat Asians equally as long as we don't stick together. We hate and being suspicious of each other in the past, now we have to change it. Without USA's instigation and verbal promise, i don't think Nehru dared to push forward policy agianst China. Let the Asians decide who shall lead Asia, not USA.

Indians shall wake up and stay away from USA.
I totally agree to you mate
the dont want to see east developing ,for them east is lower race in humanity.
Did u see when we launched mangalyan(mars probbe) the west was united targating india and were saying can india afford it?it was just 450 crore
recentally an indian spend 500 crores on his wedding which is way more than mission mars.

they have led us into arms race so that both countries will just run for arms and wont concentrate on devlopment

All my freinds out here first clarify ur facts

She broke USA law by lying on a visa application for her maid who she grossly under paid and exploited
why u guys dnt have soft feelings for maid who was exploited just because she doesnt have power to

Devyani forced her maid and her spouse to be part of her scheme to lie to US govt.

Dont u have outrage about the alleged treatment of the Indian Victim and her spouse

Khobragade as a consular officer does not enjoy full diplomatic immunity and can be arrested on felony charge as per the Vienna Convention on Consular relations of 1963 .Her detention was in accordance with its policy directives and protocols.

She was strip searched in private by a female deputy marshal and is a standard practice to ensure that the prisoner
Do you try to refuse that USA hold discrimination agianst coloured skin people?

USA toughly deal with a woman Indian diplomat and bombed China embassy in Yogoslavia. Now you shall know the real face under its skin. Do you ever heard if an Indian diplomat treated so embarrasedly in China???? Who is your friends and your enemy? Come on man, just don't find excuse to let you self feeling better. Let's face the brutal reality that USA never take Asians seriously. When China falls, think who will be the next? We shall help each other to reinforce the Aisans saying in the world. Agree or not?

I never support usa firstly

i had been saying
19th century belonged to britishers and europe
20th to usa
21 to india and china

what i am trying to say it this outrage in india is pointless and just politics as elections are approching she did wrong so she was detained.

now it is spineless govt. usa did there part now its the job of our govt. as homosexuality is crime in india ,indian govt shud punish all homosexual US diplomats in India

If the Indian diplomat treat her nanny like slave, she deserve it in some extent.
The caste system of India must be wiped out as USA is a so-called euqality country.

What an ignorant!! Dude, the IFS officer is a Dalit.. What caste system are you talking about?? :haha:

Last edited:
Do you try to refuse that USA hold discrimination agianst coloured skin people?
yes i wud say tht there president is dark colored they discriminate on basis of religion and origin
they hate muslims all knw it
but they consider asians as a backward race and they cannot bear it when they are challenged by us

I totally agree to you mate
the dont want to see east developing ,for them east is lower race in humanity.
Did u see when we launched mangalyan(mars probbe) the west was united targating india and were saying can india afford it?it was just 450 crore
recentally an indian spend 500 crores on his wedding which is way more than mission mars.

they have led us into arms race so that both countries will just run for arms and wont concentrate on devlopment
The reason why i love Indians because you guys are very reasonable and benevolent. Why we can't be friends? We shall not be utilized to contain each other. If USA retreive from Asia, we will be ok then by ourself. Chinese are peace loving people. If Indians love Chinese, we will pay 10 times back to you for friendship.

What an ignorant!! Dude, the IFA officer is a Dalit.. What caste system are you talking about?? :haha:
I don' know this, sorry then.

@Kunwar Anurag Rathore Let me ask you.. What is the standard salary of a maid here in INdia? SHe was earning around 30,000 which also include free food, stay, car, medical insurance etc etc.. Isnt 30,000 a bad salary for nanny? And for God sake, she is representing India there.. She have certain privileges.. Just think about what American reaction if we arrest one of the counselor staff here in India..

Back
Top Bottom