What's new

Joe Biden pushes Rishi Sunak out the way to greet someone else as he didn’t recognize the UK PM

'Like an awkward first date': A body language expert's take on Biden and Sunak​

By Judi James, body language expert
Both men will be well aware that relationships between countries tend to be defined on a global stage by the ritualistic poses between their leaders.

This must be why Mr Sunak performed the ultimate gesture of respect with this "act of inconvenience" greeting ritual, standing out on a breezy tarmac to hail the president the moment he set foot on Northern Irish soil.

The prime minister showed puppy-like keenness to re-affirm that two countries' "special relationship", but seemed to receive little in return.

As the two men shook hands and while Mr Sunak was still talking, Mr Biden's gaze had moved on to a man in uniform and he used his left hand to steer or even push the PM out of the way so he could perform a salute.

There was a back pat from Mr Biden for Sunak at one point but in political terms this would be known as a power-pat, where the one patting registers a paternal-style dominance over the one on the receiving end.

During the tea-table photocall, Mr Sunak fared even worse, with Mr Biden's non-verbal signals of disconnection looking like the sort you'd normally see on a first date when the reality has failed to live up to the online profile.

View attachment 924651
Mr Biden and Mr Sunak at their short 'bi-latte'

There was no eye contact from Mr Biden, who sat facing the cameras with his legs crossed away from the PM, only communicating with the press photographers.

Mr Sunak's body language moved from ingratiating smiles and flattering attention to a rigid, awkward smile followed by a biting of his lower lip and some anxious fiddling with his jacket.

Apparently ignored by Mr Biden, he at one point resorted to sipping from what looked like an empty tea cup. 😂

Even when the press was being ushered from the room, leaving both men sitting alone, there was still no apparent sign from Mr Biden that he might want to relax and chat or even to exchange a grin.

@villageidiot 😂

Yep this moron that no one voted for is a complete an utter cuck. He's probably trying to win grace and favours from Biden before his thrown out of the job by the British public.
He holds a US green card so it explains a great deal.

😭😭😭 zyadti he, sir
I thought shoving him out of the way for the shaking hands with the king's rep was the worst.

This is worse than the comedy that played out during trump's meets.

@-=virus=- , read the above post and gib comments please.
I know it’s no secret Biden is proud of being Irish and dislikes British people. But this was bad form from sleepy joe, the US Embassy and the White House have been at pains to try and brush this episode under the carpet 😂.

As for Kings rep, from what @Wolfhunter has said it is correct, the Lord Lieutenant is an honorary position carrying no authority and does not supersede the position of Prime Minister.

Sunak embarrassed himself by ingratiating himself on Biden like a lost little homeless puppy.

😂

He should have some self respect, he’s a prime minister. Clearly unfit for the role.

This is why sir, personal discipline, self esteem are very important qualities in a leader. Haya be kohi cheez hoti hain.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 22-52-57 g h a u r a on Twitter.png

Okay, who else knew they'd use the "Pakistan wasn't there before 1947. It came from India" argument when all else failed. Classic gangus :lol:

@RescueRanger , ze ganguz claiming Shan Masala. The tweet I quoted. Worth a read.

View attachment 924654

Okay, who else knew they'd use the "Pakistan wasn't there before 1947. It came from India" argument when all else failed. Classic gangus :lol:
Hindus try to curse Pakistan's mother showing their vedic civilisation, especially after a humiliating incident like cricket match/Abhinondon epsidoe. Now, we know who is the mother of Pakistan, and it is bharat mata.

They inadvertly curse their own.

View attachment 924654

@RescueRanger , ze ganguz claiming Shan Masala. The tweet I quoted. Worth a read.
she wasnt being ignorant - she later said "your country was based on violence so deserve zero recognition" - yeah no shit sherlock
its based on violence against our people and our suffering thats why we love it protect it , cherish it - cunts

GBRETA%C3%91A-PRIMER_MINISTRO_49907.jpg

"Hi Joe British public don't like me they are racists you know. Do you have a job as your shoe polisher in the US"?
"if not how about Hunter Biden's car washer"?

The irony with your troll comment is that India and Pakistan were collectively called "British India" back then so your comment doesn't add up.

'Like an awkward first date': A body language expert's take on Biden and Sunak​

By Judi James, body language expert
Both men will be well aware that relationships between countries tend to be defined on a global stage by the ritualistic poses between their leaders.

This must be why Mr Sunak performed the ultimate gesture of respect with this "act of inconvenience" greeting ritual, standing out on a breezy tarmac to hail the president the moment he set foot on Northern Irish soil.

The prime minister showed puppy-like keenness to re-affirm that two countries' "special relationship", but seemed to receive little in return.

As the two men shook hands and while Mr Sunak was still talking, Mr Biden's gaze had moved on to a man in uniform and he used his left hand to steer or even push the PM out of the way so he could perform a salute.

There was a back pat from Mr Biden for Sunak at one point but in political terms this would be known as a power-pat, where the one patting registers a paternal-style dominance over the one on the receiving end.

During the tea-table photocall, Mr Sunak fared even worse, with Mr Biden's non-verbal signals of disconnection looking like the sort you'd normally see on a first date when the reality has failed to live up to the online profile.

View attachment 924651
Mr Biden and Mr Sunak at their short 'bi-latte'

There was no eye contact from Mr Biden, who sat facing the cameras with his legs crossed away from the PM, only communicating with the press photographers.

Mr Sunak's body language moved from ingratiating smiles and flattering attention to a rigid, awkward smile followed by a biting of his lower lip and some anxious fiddling with his jacket.

Apparently ignored by Mr Biden, he at one point resorted to sipping from what looked like an empty tea cup. 😂

Even when the press was being ushered from the room, leaving both men sitting alone, there was still no apparent sign from Mr Biden that he might want to relax and chat or even to exchange a grin.

@villageidiot 😂
wait - is Biden a racist, I woudnt be surprised as he is an old white man, despite the woke posturing

or its that Englsih/irsh beef ?

GBRETA%C3%91A-PRIMER_MINISTRO_49907.jpg

"Hi Joe British public don't like me they are racists you know. Do you have a job as your shoe polisher in the US"?
"if not how about Hunter Biden's car washer"?
Lol 😂

wait - is Biden a racist, I woudnt be surprised as he is an old white man, despite the woke posturing

or its that Englsih/irsh beef ?
I think it’s a mixture of both.

Take it from someone whose family has interacted with the Bidens living in Delaware (his wife was my brothers professor at DelTech, my army unit pulled security at his sons funeral), and the regular racist gaffes, I’m positive Biden is thinking in his remaining mental capacity, who the f***k is this Indian.
Typical democrat, deeply racist but knows how to work the system and minorities by smiling and using key phrases to win the dummy vote.

Take it from someone whose family has interacted with the Bidens living in Delaware (his wife was my brothers professor at DelTech, my army unit pulled security at his sons funeral), and the regular racist gaffes, I’m positive Biden is thinking in his remaining mental capacity, who
the f***k is this Indian.
They are all the same. Let me tell you something, no matter how hard South Asians work abroad, no matter what rank they achieve… they will always be the “outsider” to some.

Some a very open, warm and welcoming but the old guard are still very much “these bloody foreigners”.

1BE05D37-D53B-4D94-9996-F355F0430233.jpeg

FF71C9C6-683C-48DA-B9E1-74937F033B17.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom