What's new

Joe Biden pushes Rishi Sunak out the way to greet someone else as he didn’t recognize the UK PM

Only children can celebrate this faux pax of Biden. It is hilarious to assume that Biden would do such a stupid act intentionally. He has shown these tendencies many times when he takes a wrong turn, gets confused in simple situations.

Sunak is part of British political system and is as much British as anyone with pure white skin or any other shade of it. He could be a bad PM or a bad politician. Britishers need to sort it out.

All those from the subcontinent, celebrating mistreatment of a person with not so white skin are nothing but sore loser and racists. You could be the next one to receive a kick by a white supremacists. He wouldn’t bother if you are Paksiatni, Bangladeshi or an Indian. He will just give one solid one on your backside based on it’s colour. Pain would be double though. One physical and second psychological.
Biden is ancient. There is a huge age gap between him and Sunak. This scene looks like as if Biden is next going to ask the white man if they need any help in restoring the monarchy and getting rid of the plebeian usurpers.

He tought it was some random street pajeet, do not judge him to harsh

US and the world knows how to treat the Indians.

FcfB9huacAATaXu.jpg

Sunak or Susu Nak is a Punjabi Khatri from Gujranwala....

Silly man we were also part of India then.

The irony with your troll comment is that India and Pakistan were collectively called "British India" back then so your comment doesn't add up.

I would have replied to him earlier if he was, well...., not him.. But since you guys replied to THE troll of the forum, I have also decided to chip in a bit...

But according to Indians, Muslims in Indian subcontinent are Turkish invaders. So the joke is on you, along with the lanat.

On a side note, please use labels like anti-semite/savages/terrorist/1400-year-old-uncivilised-animals to describe us. A clear boundary must exist between us at all times.
I am not one of those people though
What happened is history I won't glamorize India as a historic empire and make claims of racial superiority.
I prefer to think rationally, all religions and their ideologies are based on a sense of "self" and superiority over others especially in the south asian subcontinent given our history, politics and socio-economic conditions.

sunook trying to get attention from biden lol

FthjXqPXoAAg458.jpg

Sunak tries all his best to pose as the "Host" but Biden didn't give a sh*t . He just continued meeting all the "white people " in the queue.
The look on Sunak's face was priceless.
He agreed with the toxic statement of his sidekick Suela Whatever-man about Pakistani Britishmen being PeDos and that our culture tells us to be pedos,, so I got no sympathy for this imposed Pajeet.

Last edited:
Lets be honest, UK aint shit these days.
That’s a tall claim from a Pakistani. I mean you can “chat shit” about others when your government stops running around literally begging people like Oliver Fucking Twist “please sir can I have some more”.

At this stage Pakistani Government is like that annoying relative or friend that everyone tries to ignore…
1681396119399.jpeg

The one always coming over to borrow a few hundred pounds… Promising to pay you back but never do so.

1681396183205.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunak or Susu Nak is a Punjabi Khatri from Gujranwala....

I would have replied to him earlier if he was, well...., not him.. But since you guys replied to THE troll of the forum, I have also decided to chip in a bit...
Before you start flashing your Hindu-Muslim same2same titties at us in month of Ramzan, here is something to jog your memory:

1619280744459-png.737037

This one time the american model Gigi Hadid was spotted using Pakistani Shan masala, and Indians started claiming it as theirs.

Last edited:
This is an ongoing pattern. When their hindu culture fails to produce any thing of substance, they start claiming Pakistani stuff as theirs just like their masters do in Palestine.

Just check the comment in this instagram video:

The first mention of Basmati rice was in poetry of a sufi from sialkot.

'Like an awkward first date': A body language expert's take on Biden and Sunak​

By Judi James, body language expert
Both men will be well aware that relationships between countries tend to be defined on a global stage by the ritualistic poses between their leaders.

This must be why Mr Sunak performed the ultimate gesture of respect with this "act of inconvenience" greeting ritual, standing out on a breezy tarmac to hail the president the moment he set foot on Northern Irish soil.

The prime minister showed puppy-like keenness to re-affirm that two countries' "special relationship", but seemed to receive little in return.

As the two men shook hands and while Mr Sunak was still talking, Mr Biden's gaze had moved on to a man in uniform and he used his left hand to steer or even push the PM out of the way so he could perform a salute.

There was a back pat from Mr Biden for Sunak at one point but in political terms this would be known as a power-pat, where the one patting registers a paternal-style dominance over the one on the receiving end.

During the tea-table photocall, Mr Sunak fared even worse, with Mr Biden's non-verbal signals of disconnection looking like the sort you'd normally see on a first date when the reality has failed to live up to the online profile.

1681407629259.png

Mr Biden and Mr Sunak at their short 'bi-latte'

There was no eye contact from Mr Biden, who sat facing the cameras with his legs crossed away from the PM, only communicating with the press photographers.

Mr Sunak's body language moved from ingratiating smiles and flattering attention to a rigid, awkward smile followed by a biting of his lower lip and some anxious fiddling with his jacket.

Apparently ignored by Mr Biden, he at one point resorted to sipping from what looked like an empty tea cup. 😂

Even when the press was being ushered from the room, leaving both men sitting alone, there was still no apparent sign from Mr Biden that he might want to relax and chat or even to exchange a grin.

@villageidiot 😂

Apparently ignored by Mr Biden, he at one point resorted to sipping from what looked like an empty tea cup. 😂
😭😭😭 zyadti he, sir
I thought shoving him out of the way for the shaking hands with the king's rep was the worst.

This is worse than the comedy that played out during trump's meets.

BTW, what's going on between these two? I thought biden shoving him out of the way was a one-off biden thing. I haven't been keeping up with intl. news at all.

@-=virus=- , read the above post and gib comments please.

But according to Indians, Muslims in Indian subcontinent are Turkish invaders. So the joke is on you, along with the lanat.

On a side note, please use labels like anti-semite/savages/terrorist/1400-year-old-uncivilised-animals to describe us. A clear boundary must exist between us at all times.
no , most Indian and Pakistani muslims are simply children of Indian non-muslim ancestors before being converted. Some are ofcourse turkish and other breeds. In fact there are some sections in current Pakistan whose ancestors are mixed up of greek, iranian and several others.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom