What's new

Joe Biden pushes Rishi Sunak out the way to greet someone else as he didn’t recognize the UK PM

Only children can celebrate this faux pax of Biden. It is hilarious to assume that Biden would do such a stupid act intentionally. He has shown these tendencies many times when he takes a wrong turn, gets confused in simple situations.

Sunak is part of British political system and is as much British as anyone with pure white skin or any other shade of it. He could be a bad PM or a bad politician. Britishers need to sort it out.

All those from the subcontinent, celebrating mistreatment of a person with not so white skin are nothing but sore loser and racists. You could be the next one to receive a kick by a white supremacists. He wouldn’t bother if you are Paksiatni, Bangladeshi or an Indian. He will just give one solid one on your backside based on it’s colour. Pain would be double though. One physical and second psychological.

I sense that coping in you in strong.

He tought it was some random street pajeet, do not judge him to harsh

He probably was thinking, why is this Uber Black driver standing between that royalty dressed white man and me?

They are all the same. Let me tell you something, no matter how hard South Asians work abroad, no matter what rank they achieve… they will always be the “outsider” to some.

Some a very open, warm and welcoming but the old guard are still very much “these bloody foreigners”.

View attachment 924658

View attachment 924659

It's tough for Indians to digest. They think having that IT degree earns them respect, but what's said behind their backs, they close their eyes like a bird avoiding the cat in the room.

It's tough for Indians to digest. They think having that IT degree earns them respect, but what's said behind their backs, they close their eyes like a bird avoiding the cat in the room.

Indians, specifically Hindus use islamophobia to build a bridge with the Western Islamophobes, which ironically is backfiring as more and more of the Western bigot is converting to Islam due to the traditional doctrine of Muslims. Life’s greatest irony.

Take it from someone whose family has interacted with the Bidens living in Delaware (his wife was my brothers professor at DelTech, my army unit pulled security at his sons funeral), and the regular racist gaffes, I’m positive Biden is thinking in his remaining mental capacity, who the f***k is this Indian.
Typical democrat, deeply racist but knows how to work the system and minorities by smiling and using key phrases to win the dummy vote.

Many of the so called 'liberals' are. Dave Chapelle talks about this regarding the white LGBTQ community and how bigoted they are.

Indians, specifically Hindus use islamophobia to build a bridge with the Western Islamophobes, which ironically is backfiring as more and more of the Western bigot is converting to Islam due to the traditional doctrine of Muslims. Life’s greatest irony.

Seen plenty of these Hindutva cowards on social media complaining about the large conversions to Islam in the US hahah.

UK papers said the same thing. Look at him he looks pathetic like a love sick puppy. Biden is supposed to follow his protocol but looks like he is charge!
He also put his arm around him to tell this stupid cuck that go and pay your respects to my sister. It should be his sister coming up to him.
People are laughing all over social media at this lame plastic leader imposed on us.
That being said it was hilarious when the papers released Biden’s family tree which shows he is clearly half English. Yet he rants on all day about being a ‘son’ of Ireland.
Biden's like "Oh you still have Indian servants? I'll have a bourbon".

Don't why they hate Islam so much. Sikhs for example from my experience are not that "anti-muslim".

They were until Tara Singh, Nehru, and Indra Gandhi screwed them; only then they tempered down. But as the saying goes Sikha da dimak khali hota, they have rocks for brains.

Back
Top Bottom