What's new

Joe Biden pushes Rishi Sunak out the way to greet someone else as he didn’t recognize the UK PM

Biden decides to take a selfie with a terrorist:

1681506084699.png

Question is what are you doing to do?
Surely, you should not negotiate with the terrorists.
We are British. You know Biden is Irish right? FYI, before you act a smart add, it’s best not to mock the sacrifices of British Soldiers especially when speaking with a serving British Solider.

Once again, I am British and Biden in the US prez. 😊

We are British. You know Biden is Irish right? FYI, before you act a smart add, it’s best not to mock the sacrifices of British Soldiers especially when speaking with a serving British Solider.

Once again, I am British and Biden in the US prez. 😊
I do not **** a **** about you, British or Biden. I just pointing that someone who negotiates with a terrorist is a terrorist. Now, by whiteman's logic and your post, Biden in talking with a terrorist. You might want to hire some Chinese/Russian/Israeli services for this issue.

And why I am saying all this sh*t is:

I do not **** a **** about you, British or Biden. I just pointing that someone who negotiates with a terrorist is a terrorist. Now, by whiteman's logic and your post, Biden in talking with a terrorist. You might want to hire some Chinese/Russian/Israeli services for this issue.

And why I am saying all this sh*t is:
@waz ill be honest, if you promise me exemption from a ban or infarction for just one day, I’ll introduce matey here to some selective insults from the east end.

Frankly low IQ mouth breathers like this are the reason why I hardly post here.

@waz ill be honest, if you promise me exemption from a ban or infarction for just one day, I’ll introduce matey here to some selective insults from the east end.

Frankly low IQ mouth breathers like this are the reason why I hardly post here.
Please go ahead, not that I was using slurs. I just applied the Newton's third law on you.

cUz, it looks like you are experiencing the world (post-911 especially) outside west like an ordinary person, and that upsets you quite a lot. I was born into it. It is our daily reality.

If my comments can negatively affect your behavior so much over some shaddy irish dude, you will loose it when the chinese start doing it to you. At least, Islam being the religion of Abraham provides the other side a lot of compassion. For the chinese, compassion is weakness.

Joe Biden is a demented tool, that's all this is. It is amusing to see PDF act is if him stonewalling Sunak is some grand achievement, lol

Back
Top Bottom