What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

@Zibago

O bhai kidhar phansa dia.. yeh tou ronay dhonay aur ilzam laganay par aagaya.. :lol:

Iss ko samjhaya bhi ke main kisi ko support nahi kar raha. UK mera country hi nahi hai tou main kyun karunga support.. iss se iss ki statement ki source mangi tou apnay leader NS ki tarah ilzaam laganey par aagaya..

Ainda aisay chuss afrad ki posts par tag na karna bhai... :lol:
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/126756-Imran-must-explain-why-he-supported-Zac-Sadiq-Khan

Here you go man :)
London mayor says Zac Goldsmith openly used racist and Islamophobic tactics against him and told voters not to vote for Sadiq because he’s Pakistani and Muslim; proud of Muslim faith and Pakistani background; hope won over fear; Donald Trump is an idiot, ignorant man who needs to broaden his understanding of Islam; a few Muslims bringing a bad name to millions of Muslims

LONDON: Mayor Sadiq Khan says the PTI Chairman Imran Khan should explain why he openly supported Zac Goldsmith during the recent bitter London mayoral election campaign.

Btw, Imran support Zac because he's related to him, but cries about Nawaz. Hypocrisy? Supporting a Jew because Israel ordered him to though

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/126756-Imran-must-explain-why-he-supported-Zac-Sadiq-Khan

Here you go man :)
London mayor says Zac Goldsmith openly used racist and Islamophobic tactics against him and told voters not to vote for Sadiq because he’s Pakistani and Muslim; proud of Muslim faith and Pakistani background; hope won over fear; Donald Trump is an idiot, ignorant man who needs to broaden his understanding of Islam; a few Muslims bringing a bad name to millions of Muslims

LONDON: Mayor Sadiq Khan says the PTI Chairman Imran Khan should explain why he openly supported Zac Goldsmith during the recent bitter London mayoral election campaign.

I asked you.. and again asking.. where is the source of your this statement: "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"?

Don't quote random sources now.. which do not address my question..

Regarding his other remarks against Muslims, he was publicly bashed by his own sister, the ex-wife of Imran Khan. She publicly said that she knew a different person, and Zac wasn't the one who she knew. The same lady whom you lot call "Yahoodi Beauty".. Wahan sharam kahan mar jati hai? Kisi Musalman ko yahoodi kehnay se koi haya nahi aati tum logon ko..

And I asked you, whether Imran or his Muslim ex-wife supported Zac after those controversial remarks?

Again telling you, the one that you have quoted in your earlier post, is a big lie.. his other remarks were racist, and he was bashed by her own sister..

I asked you.. and again asking.. where is the source of your this statement: "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"?

Don't quote random sources now.. which do not address my question..

Regarding his other remarks against Muslims, he was publicly bashed by his own sister, the ex-wife of Imran Khan. She publicly said that she knew a different person, and Zac wasn't the one who she knew. The same lady whom you lot call "Yahoodi Beauty".. Wahan sharam kahan mar jati hai? Kisi Musalman ko yahoodi kehnay se koi haya nahi aati tum logon ko..

And I asked you, whether Imran or his Muslim ex-wife supported Zac after those controversial remarks?

Again telling you, the one that you have quoted in your earlier post, is a big lie.. his other remarks were racist, and he was bashed by her own sister..
If you accept his sister bashed her, then why ask for a link? You know Zac is a racist who said thsoe things

Why did Imran never revoke his support for Zac? He never said, "I don't support Zac now."

Even his sister managed to say it

If you accept his sister bashed her, then why ask for a link? You know Zac is a racist who said thsoe things

Why did Imran never revoke his support for Zac? He never said, "I don't support Zac now."

Even his sister managed to say it

I need the source of this: "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"...

I need the source of this: "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"...
Okay.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...mn-zac-goldsmiths-disgusting-mayoral-campaign
Btw, this is the Conservatives who are anti-Muslim

https://www.economist.com/blogs/bagehot/2016/05/london-s-election
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayo...f-giving-platform-to-extremists-a3224246.html

He spread leaflets which said:

The mayor later even asked Imran to clarify

Now admit Imran was wrong and was doing nepotism by supporting a relative

But you won't, you'll cry.

Loll.. Do you even have an idea what he really said? Vs what you quoted? I asked you to not post any irrelevant sources/ links to justify your statement.

Mujhay jhooton ko ghar tak pohnchanay ka shauq hai..

Loll.. Do you even have an idea what he really said? Vs what you quoted? I asked you to not post any irrelevant sources/ links to justify your statement.

Mujhay jhooton ko ghar tak pohnchanay ka shauq hai..
So you say Zac Goldmith was right and Imran was right to support him? May ALLAH guide you to the right path, brother.

How much does Imran pay you btw for this? Or do you work for free? We'll treble whatever Imran is paying, if you post at this rate

Anyway, my shift is over...

So you say Zac Goldmith was right and Imran was right to support him? May ALLAH guide you to the right path, brother.

Did I even say what you are implying wrongly from my posts now?

This was one of his two controversial remarks:

I will be the mayor who is on the side of the heroes who protect and who keep our city safe. My rival will be the mayor whose career involves coaching people in how to sue our police; a man who’s given platforms and oxygen, even cover, to people, over and over and over again, to people who seek to do our police and our city harm; a man who has tried to silence questions about those events by shamelessly accusing anyone who raises those questions of Islamophobia. There can be no ambiguity at all, no looking both ways when it comes to keeping Londoners safe.

These remarks are shameful.. but equal those when people say that Imran Khan is Taliban Khan.. or Taliban apologetic.

And I can tell you, IK stopped supporting him right after that.. and his ex also publicly criticized her own brother..

Why Imran supported him? Because of his wife's connection with him.. as he knew a different person... just like his ex said that she knew a different Zac before those remarks.. You should rest assured that when IK's ex stopped supporting him, he became devoid of IK's support as well.. and rightly so..

Did I even say what you are implying wrongly from my posts now?

This was one of his two controversial remarks:

I will be the mayor who is on the side of the heroes who protect and who keep our city safe. My rival will be the mayor whose career involves coaching people in how to sue our police; a man who’s given platforms and oxygen, even cover, to people, over and over and over again, to people who seek to do our police and our city harm; a man who has tried to silence questions about those events by shamelessly accusing anyone who raises those questions of Islamophobia. There can be no ambiguity at all, no looking both ways when it comes to keeping Londoners safe.

These remarks are shameful.. but equal those when people say that Imran Khan is Taliban Khan.. or Taliban apologetic.

And I can tell you, IK stopped supporting him right after that.. and his ex also publicly criticized her own brother..

Why Imran supported him? Because of his wife's connection with him.. as he knew a different person... just like his ex said that she knew a different Zac before those remarks.. You should rest assured that when IK's ex stopped supporting him, he became devoid of IK's support as well.. and rightly so..
And I'm asking you for one article that says Imran stopped supporting him? One link? You asked, I provided, now your turn

There's a reason Sadiq Khan was left asking why Imran didn't support him and supported Zac even after all this ;)

Btw, PM me on the offer man, we can dress it up as I saw the truth and now I realise what Irman is.

How much does Imran pay you btw for this? Or do you work for free? We'll treble whatever Imran is paying, if you post at this rate

Anyway, my shift is over...

USD 100 per post.. Because he is getting support from Israel.. paisa buhat hai PTI aur IK ke paas.

Do you want to join?

One suggestion.. ainda koi bhi statement dena tou uss ko parh lena... jhoot jhoot hota hai.. chahay kisi ke baaray main bhi aur kisi bhi tarah bola gaya ho..

And I'm asking you for one article that says Imran stopped supporting him? One link? You asked, I provided, now your turn

There's a reason Sadiq Khan was left asking why Imran didn't support him and supported Zac even after all this ;)

Btw, PM me on the offer man, we can dress it up as I saw the truth and now I realise what Irman is.

I am telling you, the moment his wife stopped supporting her brother, it was over.. You said this that he supported because of nepotism, right? so why are you not accepting that ex's halt of support also halted IKs support? :)

I am telling you, the moment his wife stopped supporting her brother, it was over.. You said this that he supported because of nepotism, right? so why are you not accepting that ex's halt of support also halted IKs support? :)
Where's your proof? Where's Imran's statement condemning Goldsmiths's remarks? Nowhere.

Btw, man, Chillax, don't really support Nawaz, but I'd like it if PTI fans did admit for one minute their leader was wrong, instead of worshiping him like a Nabi (Nauzubillah)

Where's your proof? Where's Imran's statement condemning Goldsmiths's remarks? Nowhere.

Btw, man, Chillax, don't really support Nawaz, but I'd like it if PTI fans did admit for one minute their leader was wrong, instead of worshiping him like a Nabi (Nauzubillah)

Astagfirullah.. Yehi tou masla hai tum logon main.. forun zamana e jahiliat ki aurton ki tarah apnay gireban phar detey ho..

Sawal pe sawal nahi kia karo.. it started when I asked you about the source of your statement.. so give me the source...

I don't support Zac or Sadiq.. Sadiq wasn't coming with any agenda to help Muslims or Pakistanis so I don't care.. He didn't even mention it in his campaign.. Once the campaign was over and he won, he raised this issue of being a Pakistani origin man.. Racism has no place in Britain that I know, because I have lived there... nowadays is a different story..

I have nothing to do with what IK did in UK's politics... I will be concerned if IK will take Jindal to a rest house in an area in Pakistan which is not allowed to visit using the issued visa and will hold private conversations with him, or when he will announce that the two nation theory has been drowned in Indian Ocean or Bay of Bengal..

So what about Muslims in UK? You don't care about them? Zach made it about Islam by attacking Sadiq first.
Living in UAE under Sheikhs instead of contributing to Pakistan.

The punjabi nationalist exposed himself could he be a multi of an old banned member :D ?
@PakSword

Nahi hoga

Name one person who invited indians without visas ?
Oh wait Nawaz Sharif :D
Jindal gali nikaley Pakistan ko nawaz dey usko protocol

I dont see his name in Panama or the richest men in Pakistan list

Record debt
Energy crisis will be over in next 6 months.and the next thing about ban yes because a pathan abuse punjabi and i abuse him in same manner.third the things nawaz deliver count now.
1.sending troops to first gulf war instead of gen. Baig's opinion who want to join iraq. If we did join iraq,all you can imagine what we were facing in last 27 years.
2. After gen. ayub the only hydel power project was ghazi bharotha power project started in his first govt and completed in his second govt.1440 MW.
3. Optical fiber cable brought to Pakistan in his first govt.when no other country have this facility in south asia and middle east.
4. First time water sharing formula settle between provinces in his first govt.
5. First time national finance commission award settle between the provinces in his first govt.
6. First time in Pakistan the air conditioned public transport buses came in his first govt.
7. First time in Pakistan people get their own taxi transport on 10to 20 % advance.
8. First time in south asia the motorway works started which was not only beneficial for traveling but also strategic point of view proven project in his forst govt.
9.his first tenure GDP cross the 6.5% in last 20 years.
10.in his second tenure he block the 8th amendment who give the right to president to dissolve elected govts.
11. Motorway M2 inaugural and start works on M1,M9.
12. First Ballistic missile test in april 1998.Ghauri 1
13. Nuclear test conducted in response to indian nuclear tests.
14. Facing sanctions bravely nation wide and no surrender against the international powers.
15. In april 1999 nawaz sharif laid the foundation stone of Makran coastal highway.
16.on the same day he laid the foundation stone of Gawadar deep sea port.
17. In april 1999 Pakistan test Ghauri 2 and Shaheen 1 in response to indian missile test.
18. In his third tenure after his oath he start economic revival with the vision
19. He took the initiative with chinese for the CPEC .
20. 62 billion $ CPEC in which 34 billion dollar investment in power sector.
21 Dasu dam construction will start very soon.
22.loan getting for the Dia mir bhasha dam. Which was from musharraf tenure only ribbon cutting nothing practical so now the construction of that Dam will be started in real.
23. Metro busses for major cities. Which opponents said are expensive in 27 billion. But now building metro in peshawar in 57 billion.
24. Metro train project under construction in lahore and karachi ,quetta under study.
25. Laptop computer for bright students.
26. Solar lamp for all college students.
27. Danish school system for neglected areas.
28. 50 new hospital in all over Pakistan
29. 5 new universities in neglected areas of country.
And many more small steps towards a prosperity of the Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom